Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICHOLS offended against a young boy.
BICKFORD AND JONES AGAINST YOUNG GIRLS. SPEDDING ALLEGATIONS INVOLVE VERY YOUNG GIRLS. HILLSLEY YOUNG GIRLS.

I have mentioned previously I believe if William was abducted that his sister too was a target. But for her trip to the toilet at the perfect time she would have been abducted.
Two targets. Two cars.

Two targets. Two cars.

What do you make of the other two cars of interest, PE? The dark grey or green car that turned into FGM’s neighbour’s driveway and then reversed out to turn around and the 4WD seen speeding in Kendall streets.

What do you make of the other two cars of interest, PE? The dark grey or green car that turned into FGM’s neighbour’s driveway and then reversed out to turn around and the 4WD seen speeding in Kendall streets.
I thought dark grey was one of the two on the street and 4wd possibly mr washing machines?

One repair man going in solo, create opportunity/scope out, two pairs waiting for the handoff/pickup.

Thanks bb, but I still don’t understand what the Bowraville Children have to do with William’s case.
no, i dont either, maybe its the connection with det jubelin and and the paedophiles hes dealt with over the years, walking free?

no, i dont either, maybe its the connection with det jubelin and and the paedophiles hes dealt with over the years, walking free?

It’s a bit of a mystery then. And the alleged connection between Daniel Morcombe, the Bowraville Children and William. DCI Jubelin was not involved in Daniel’s case AFAIK.

Not any more. Michael Barnes is now in another position:

New Ombudsman for NSW

He also handed down findings into the Lindt Café siege.

Leslie Tabbutt is the current NSW State Coroner:

New State Coroner for NSW

And Harriet Grahame is the State Deputy Coroner who is presiding over William’s case:

William Tyrrell inquest looks likely as deputy coroner visits search site for missing boy

So is there a connection between the cases there? This is getting pretty outlandish.

Thanks bb, but I still don’t understand the link between the Bowraville Children and William, apart from the fact that DCI Jubelin is the lead investigator in both cases.

Papertrail said,

There is a main (and only) POI and the case at present is walking a legal tightrope so I will not go into detail here. The main POI resided in Port Macquarie at the time of William's abduction (and to this day)

Apparently this POI has a new Identity. DCI jubelin is quoted saying “I believe I know who is responsible for bowraville”

We can put the septic tank theory to bed. Kendall is on deep sewerage:

The Kew/Kendall Sewerage Scheme consists of a sewerage treatment plant (STP) and a pipeline network and pumping stations to serve the three townships of Kew, Kendall and Herons Creek. The STP is located on the Pacific Highway at Herons Creek.

The plant has a capacity of 1,720 EP - in other words, it has the capacity to treat raw sewage equivalent to that generated by a population of 1,720 people.

Kew/Kendall Sewerage Scheme - Port Macquarie-Hastings Council
And yet Makara was told by an estate agent that all Benaroon Drive was on septic tanks (thread 24, post 1128). No doubt central Kendall is on deep sewerage, but it's not certain that that extends to the outer estates.

Besides, it has been reported that septic tanks were searched for William's remains. This was in the context of neighbours talking about how their roof cavities and car boots and so on were searched I believe. I don't think it was referring exclusively to the pumping of Spedding's.

And yet Makara was told by an estate agent that all Benaroon Drive was on septic tanks (thread 24, post 1128). No doubt central Kendall is on deep sewerage, but it's not certain that that extends to the outer estates.

Besides, it has been reported that septic tanks were searched for William's remains. This was in the context of neighbours talking about how their roof cavities and car boots and so on were searched I believe. I don't think it was referring exclusively to the pumping of Spedding's.

Yes, you may be right, JLZ. Maybe someone can get hold of a map and we can find out for sure if the estate was on septic or deep sewerage. I can’t find one online, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen