Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same DA, probably an alteration to the original plan.

The article I quoted was 23/1/15 so obviously started prior to the application for alteration.

ETA: I can't post the original DA as it has the owners name on it.

This is October 2014.
Additions to dwelling and the shed.

Lot of work going on it seems.
Is that the norm for a rental property?

14/0387 9 Wandoo Place, Bonny Hills Additions to dwelling and ancillary building - shed
Council Matters - Port Macquarie-Hastings Council
www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/.../council-matters-3-october-2014_wauchope-and-camden-hav...

Last edited:
My thoughts go out to all of the members of the police who are working on this case. It would be hard for them to not feel the pain of the families and of William. While we are frustrated at the lack of an outcome I am sure they would keenly feel the same.

My thoughts go out to all of the members of the police who are working on this case. It would be hard for them to not feel the pain of the families and of William. While we are frustrated at the lack of an outcome I am sure they would keenly feel the same.

Not to mention the unwarranted flak they have been receiving from a vocal minority of the community.

What use would measuring it be in connection to William?

I would say police measured the slab so as to ensure depth and total measurements were exact to plans submitted to council in permit applications.

From memory there was a 2 week period after 31 august 2014 when there was very little if no activity on speddings facebook page. If FGM had made contact prior to that date re washing machine requiring repair and innocently mention expected visit of her grandchildren on the 12 th september that would have given whoever time to plan the abduction of William. If this scenario is correct then the time off facebook is critical.

This also supports the theory the FF family activity in sydney may have been closely observed by perpetrators. Someone knew the family arrived a day early on thurs 11th instead of planned friday 12th.

Funny how William was taken from a Cul de Sac. Only residents, tradies & other visitors would go in there.
Not quite sure that is correct as there is an exit point along the unsealed road / fire trail. What is your point about your theory?

I came across this the other day, had never heard of it before. Three boys went missing, their remains were found months later in the hollow of a tree.

No Cookies | The Weekly Times

I know there have been other cases (mostly Overseas I believe) where missing children have been missed during searches, or the area they ended in up falling just outside of the search zone, but in any of these cases have LE ever ruthlessly pursued the human intervention theory - complete with a list of POIs -only for the remains of the child to be discovered months/years later by hikers or campers etc

<modsnip: snipped quote that was removed, and response to it>

I came across this the other day, had never heard of it before. Three boys went missing, their remains were found months later in the hollow of a tree.

No Cookies | The Weekly Times

This was an interesting and sad read and why the public needs to know what has happened to WT as well, Could this have happened to any one else's child cause there is a maniac at large or were there circumstances around this particular child that made him a victim of this crime? I cannot quantify why I have come to this opinion, however after all the information we have shared on this case so far, I have a strange feeling that WT's disappearance could not have happened to any other random child. Maybe children with similar statistics/details to WT could be potential victims as well, but not most children in the community. What those defining characteristics/ stats are... I don't know. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member