Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hope is there Warshawski when these egg heads condone paedophilia saying this.

Paedophilia a 'sexual orientation - like being straight or gay

A paedophile has the 'same ingrained attraction that a heterosexual female may feel towards a male', psychologist says.

Paedophilia is a 'sexual orientation' like being straight or gay, expert claims

This is popular research at the moment, & i'd go out on a limb & say I think it is a sexual orientation... Don't shoot me! It's just MOO. They are attracted to children, which is just one orientation that people can have.... Then there are the others - hetero, gay, bi, anything goes - within adults relationships - which are so accepted. Those who like kids are like lepers, but that doesn't mean they are not an orientation ( they are the worst kind of sexual orientation IMO). JMOO. Hope that doesn't upset anyone...?

This is popular research at the moment, & i'd go out on a limb & say I think it is a sexual orientation... Don't shoot me! It's just MOO. They are attracted to children, which is just one orientation that people can have.... Then there are the others - hetero, gay, bi, anything goes - within adults relationships - which are so accepted. Those who like kids are like lepers, but that doesn't mean they are not an orientation ( they are the worst kind of sexual orientation IMO). JMOO. Hope that doesn't upset anyone...?
I think claiming paedophilia as an orientation is an attempt by paedophiles to make themselves out as the victims of discrimination. The thing is, an orientation isn't an excuse for sexual behaviour that ignores other people's rights. Hypothetically, a convicted paedophile converted to a socially acceptable orientation would still be dangerous because he thinks his own desires override others' rights to consent and bodily autonomy and psychological wellbeing. Like other abusers, he needs to decide to control his behaviour. Telling him he's an oppressed minority doesn't really help.

I think claiming paedophilia as an orientation is an attempt by paedophiles to make themselves out as the victims of discrimination. The thing is, an orientation isn't an excuse for sexual behaviour that ignores other people's rights. Hypothetically, a convicted paedophile converted to a socially acceptable orientation would still be dangerous because he thinks his own desires override others' rights to consent and bodily autonomy and psychological wellbeing. Like other abusers, he needs to decide to control his behaviour. Telling him he's an oppressed minority doesn't really help.
Yes JLZ, they're always looking for excuses. Just like the one who walked into my school office and told me that pedophiles don't hurt children, they love children. Yeah well, their definition of love is different from mine and in the worst possible behaviour IMO. And the police who were called agreed with me.

Last edited:
Unfortunately some people have no conscience about the inhumane cruelty they are causing.

It’s like when the police or the distraught family plead for the culprit to hand themselves in.

I always think you’ve got Buckley’s and none.
Only sometimes the culprits present themselves to the local copshop and I always fall of my chair when they do.

IMO they hand themselves in with their solicitors because the cops have given them that option.
Walk in or be dragged in.

It’s like when the police or the distraught family plead for the culprit to hand themselves in.

I always think you’ve got Buckley’s and none.
Only sometimes the culprits present themselves to the local copshop and I always fall of my chair when they do.

IMO they hand themselves in with their solicitors because the cops have given them that option.
Walk in or be dragged in.
I agree--but family making a statement gets the public attention which may bring innocent witnesses forward. And in case the family are suspects themselves, it's a useful test to see how they handle themselves.

I agree--but family making a statement gets the public attention which may bring innocent witnesses forward. And in case the family are suspects themselves, it's a useful test to see how they handle themselves.

And rewards seldom have any effect except as a publicity strategy.

Sorry--that was meant to be an edit to my post above.

Yes i agree, but the thing is because they are discriminated with so much abhorrence & dislike, they are driven underground. In England, for eg, there was a big fanfare (& rightly so) to prevent a Paedophile from living in one community (that he was wanting to join after prison), & the end result was that he left the area... & no-one knows where his now. That can't be the answer to keeping our children safe? No one knows where he is! The safest option is to identify them early, & get intervention... there's lots of brain mapping now suggesting they have differences in various parts of the brain, sometimes occurring even in utero. There may even be a cure in years to come. Usually i don't too much like gene intervention & such, but these are a type anyone would like to weed out of our communities - & i would think it's a priority for our children full stop.

here's an interesting UK docu.... about paedophiles

warning - contains stories of sexual abuse

The problem is, as you say "it's an attempt by paedophiles to make themselves out as victims of discrimination" - well... do you see them picketing & standing up for their rights? No. Very seldom, probably never. They know they are the scrounge of society. They don't want to come forward & say hey "i'm a victim"... they wanna hide & blend in

& plus i don't think an orientation can be "converted" but perhaps, if it's a damage-full orientation, such as paedophilia, then early intervention or a complete lobotomy (or some other miracle science more within the science of the times :) may be the answer... the answer is - we want less harm, for our kids.

Yes JLZ, they're always looking for excuses. Just like the one who walked into my school office and told me that pedophiles don't hurt children, they love children. Yeah well, their definition of love is different from mine and in the worst possible behaviour IMO. And the police who were called agreed with me.
Yes true @purpleandgreen - some do think it's love, but i think your situation of a guy coming into a school and saying that - might be rare (even though many would think it) - but most wouldn't say it. So thus mostly, i don't think they "verbalise" their excuses, except with like minded individuals & when grooming children ... unfortunately

A little more in the paper today about further charges wrt the vigilante group assisting in the abduction of children in violation of Family Court orders:

F7CDBA3C-BDBA-4736-9B3E-31D904C1D2BE.jpeg
Source: The Sydney Morning Herald, Monday, November 5th, 2018 (p. 11)

‘The charges [against the women] result from the two-year AFP investigation, which safely located 10 children in the custody of a parent who had abducted them. Five of those were linked to the syndicate.’

Yes true @purpleandgreen - some do think it's love, but i think your situation of a guy coming into a school and saying that - might be rare (even though many would think it) - but most wouldn't say it. So thus mostly, i don't think they "verbalise" their excuses, except with like minded individuals & when grooming children ... unfortunately
I don't think it was love at all. Just his sick mind, and trying to justify his presence and make us think he wasn't a threat. Didn't work.

What hope is there Warshawski when these egg heads condone paedophilia saying this.

Paedophilia a 'sexual orientation - like being straight or gay

A paedophile has the 'same ingrained attraction that a heterosexual female may feel towards a male', psychologist says.

Paedophilia is a 'sexual orientation' like being straight or gay, expert claims
TGY - as much as you may kindly classify them as 'egg heads', I'm far more hard assed in my judgement of 'them' & their comments.
I also don't condone those who try to excuse their own behaviour or intentions, by referencing the misdemeanours of others.

I'll stand by my belief that 'PAEDOPHILIA' (shouted) is pure & simply about 'A Misfit in Society who Prays Upon the Young & Vunerable in order To Get Their Own Kicks - because They're Self-Absorbed & Reduced to Animal level Status; they've No Moral Compass, they're Incapable of Making Righteuos Judgments & Forming Healthy Relationships' .. many more adjectives could be applied, but why waste my time.
I struggle to understand why we even feed them once caught... but then I remember 'the lesson'.
Please refresh my memory - how did Jesus dictate the level of care

On another note I'm so pleased to hear of changes perhaps to sentencing laws in QLD in regards to murder / manslauther of our children ( sorry, no link to hand but check Sat Courier Mail if interested ).

I think you've gathered I'm a Christian. I believe in a higher being who holds us all accountable. I'm in no way an 'every Sunday at church', but I try to be 'accountable'. And I've a slight awareness from Sunday School of the teaching that resonated with me then & still now.
One sermon that Ive always returned to is Paul's:

"Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.
For the report of your obedience has reached to all; therefore I am rejoicing over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good, and innocent in what is evil. And the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet"

Crush Under Our Feet - as I said - why do we even feed them, let alone indulge.

I am heartened however by news of changes to sentencing laws re crimes against children ( sorry no link to hand but check last Sat Courier Mail)

William, little man, wherever you are, I so hope & pray that you're safe & at peace. So many people, from your most dear & loving family members, to now a whole new invested 'family' across the globe, are sending you love, wishing you peace, and praying for answers.

Goodnight .

With all due respect Iailwa, May I put forward my opinion in that any decent person does not prey upon children.

Hetro, Gay, Bi - the OK for any sexual behaviour pertains to Consenting & therefore Adult engagement... and as such I embrace their love of each other.

It's my opinion that Children are put on earth to be Nurtured (hence why they're born of women ). And Not put here to be destroyed... distruction of the likes that has been documented adneausem in respect of said damage.

And I'll go out on a limb and say 'Animals stalk their Prey'. .thats their territory.

However IMO, it's a Sick & Depraved 'Animal' who makes their Moves into Human Space & Preys on our defenceless Children. .... and they should be dealt with accordingly IMO.

With all due respect Iailwa, May I put forward my opinion in that any decent person does not prey upon children.

Hetro, Gay, Bi - the OK for any sexual behaviour pertains to Consenting & therefore Adult engagement... and as such I embrace their love of each other.

It's my opinion that Children are put on earth to be Nurtured (hence why they're born of women ). And Not put here to be destroyed... distruction of the likes that has been documented adneausem in respect of said damage.

And I'll go out on a limb and say 'Animals stalk their Prey'. .thats their territory.

However IMO, it's a Sick & Depraved 'Animal' who makes their Moves into Human Space & Preys on our defenceless Children. .... and they should be dealt with accordingly IMO.

Exactly, they are despicable and should be dealt with accordingly. I've often said here i'd like to see them put on a deserted island to fight it out amongst themselves for survival, hoping may they all perish i might add. But i think you miss the premis of what i was saying. I think attraction to children exists (no doubt) & therefore it is a sexual orientation (all the others are good, the adult ones, & whatever goes if fine!), but these ones (those sexually attracted to children) have a sexual orientation that we can't let continue in our communites/world. Just take the emotion out of it & you may see my point. It's purely clinical that I say it's orientation, cause it is, & IT'S a freaking bad one when it's acted upon!

Last edited:
On another note I'm so pleased to hear of changes perhaps to sentencing laws in QLD in regards to murder / manslaughter of our children ( sorry, no link to hand but check Sat Courier Mail if interested ).

Thanks for the heads up about possible sentencing changes in Qld.

BBM:
The Queensland Sentencing Advisory Council last week presented the state Government with its report into child homicide and the adequacy of current penalties. It will be released later this month but we already know their investigation has found that offenders convicted of child manslaughter spend an average of 6.8 years behind bars.

The maximum sentence for manslaughter in Queensland is life. The gap between that and the time child killers actually spend in jail, is chilling.

The LNP has taken the lead by announcing it would introduce a new child manslaughter offence – with a mandatory penalty ensuring offenders spend at least 15 years behind bars – should it win the next state election.

The legislation, named for Mason Jet Lee – would also raise the minimum non-parole period for child murder from 20 to 25 years.

Category: | The Courier Mail
Editorial: New laws are needed now to make penalties for child killers more realistic
November 4, 2018

As a side note re: the above ^^^ .... the perpetrator of the murder of Mason Jet Lee (Mason's stepfather) could walk free on parole in less than four years after admitting to brutally bashing the 22-month-old, who then died.
William O’Sullivan was sentenced to a paltry 9 years in jail for this cold and callous murder, as well as the days of severe pain that he forced Mason to endure before Mason passed.

Category: | The Courier Mail
LNP proposes tough ‘Mason Jet Lee laws’ to punish child killers
November 4, 2018

I realise (stupidly) i may have hit a nerve discussing paedophilia & orientation. If i did, sorry, and please don't read on. It's not a nice subject - eek - i know

If the terminology doesn't bother you, just one more post about it (i hear applause). And in a way, it's really important because it suggests it will come down to intervention. Here's a link from Harvard's mental health team. The main points are:

Key points
  • Pedophilia is a sexual orientation and unlikely to change. Treatment aims to enable someone to resist acting on his sexual urges.

• No intervention is likely to work on its own; outcomes may be better when the patient is motivated and treatment combines psychotherapy and medication.
  • Parents should be aware that in most sexual abuse cases involving children, the perpetrator is someone the child knows.
Pessimism about pedophilia - Harvard Health

I'll shut up now, but my inbox is always open if anyone wants to retort or be nice :D

I have to adjust to the changing ways our society has to accept some peoples' preferences but NEVER EVER should our society accept this dangerous breed of filth.

I genuinely understand what you are saying that it is a sexual orientation but the children have no say and far too young to understand or consent.
It's not two consenting adults.
I don't particularly care how or why an adult is a pedophile.
I do care of the injuries to an innocent child mentally, physically and emotionally forever after the assault.

I have to adjust to the changing ways our society has to accept some peoples' preferences but NEVER EVER should our society accept this dangerous breed of filth.

I genuinely understand what you are saying that it is a sexual orientation but the children have no say and far too young to understand or consent.
It's not two consenting adults.
I don't particularly care how or why an adult is a pedophile.
I do care of the injuries to an innocent child mentally, physically and emotionally forever after the assault.

I think we all care about the children, and that's why the problem needs to be addressed. It won't go away on it's own. I'm fully aware that it is wrong & damaging to children. No one is saying you have to condone it... just being more more aware of the need for intervention and the benefit that intervention can bring, can go a long way. Hopefully in the future, (insert prayer symbol) it will be a thing of the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500