Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was and where did the line come from that spedding said “ I was just at that house “ was it to Marg or Col or someone else

According to a relative, the first time Mr Spedding had mentioned the baffling case was when he saw William’s grandmother’s home on television news reports and said “hey, I think I’ve been there”.

He was called back to Kendall to complete the repair in the week after William disappeared.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
New twist in case of missing toddler William Tyrrell

I wonder if the parked cars were connected.
What do you consider BS motive would be?
I guess there is just so much we don’t know about this case, there is a very real possibility that he was snatched by someone on the street & we haven’t heard their name mention on the side of POI.
With all the twists & turns this case has seen - being a foster child, the bios having connections to known POIS, media misreporting, suppression orders etc it’s hard to form an opinion on what could have happened that day, but I think the most simple answer will be, he was grabbed by ??? during an opportunistic encounter.

Yes, I think it was an opportunistic crime. A knee jerk thing. There was a gorgeous little boy, seemingly all alone (because I am still not sure if his sister was hiding somewhere nearby and gave special child-based interviewers an indication of something).

I think the crime was sexually motivated. Because I hear credibility in the descriptions of the rapes of the two little girls, and believe the traumatic and accurate recall of the eldest girl would likely still be present. And also because I believe that a sexual offender lived on the street.

That gives me my personal two highest persons of interest.

I thought that for a long time, but surely if those two were involved, others would have found out somehow, others who would want to claim that reward money.

Quoting my own post to be clear that I mean involved together in that scenario, I believe they’re both capable of carrying out the crime solo.

I thought that for a long time, but surely if those two were involved, others would have found out somehow, others who would want to claim that reward money.

I think Mr-90-arrests-and-still-counting (Jones) is far too volatile and explosive, and not real smart, to have got away with a crime like this for so long.

To me I think it’s very unfortunate that William was a foster child as it has bought in so many scenarios which I guess are fair because of that. I do wonder if the perpetrator of this crime took the opportunity so brazenly with the thought that it would play out as him being stolen back by someone he belonged to , which they may have felt played to there advantage .

I’m not sure it would have been that well-thought-out, Tbl. I think William’s abduction was impulsive with little planning.

I think the foster child thing was sheer luck on the perps side. Unfortunately for poor William, I think it has done some damage to his plight along the way with the public’s perspective on the whole suspression orders.
I believe in the impulsive theory too.

Yes, I think it was an opportunistic crime. A knee jerk thing. There was a gorgeous little boy, seemingly all alone (because I am still not sure if his sister was hiding somewhere nearby and gave special child-based interviewers an indication of something).

I think the crime was sexually motivated. Because I hear credibility in the descriptions of the rapes of the two little girls, and believe the traumatic and accurate recall of the eldest girl would likely still be present. And also because I believe that a sexual offender lived on the street.

Thankyou for that South Aussie, I missed a lot on the thread about the people who live on the street . Can you elaborate further in any way ?

I think Mr-90-arrests-and-still-counting (Jones) is far too volatile and explosive, and not real smart, to have got away with a crime like this for so long.

Yes, I think you may be right there with AJ.
I also agree that the motivation was sexual unfortunately, which is why I hold no hope that the poor boy is still alive.
Interesting to think that his sister may have actually witnessed something, even someone lurking around & not the actual abduction.

I think the foster child thing was sheer luck on the perps side. Unfortunately for poor William, I think it has done some damage to his plight along the way with the public’s perspective on the whole suspression orders.
Yes I think so too, was just throwing a theory around but I think you’re right and Williams circumstances are irrelevant but have put such a spin on this case because of them. I actually do think it was random and the poor little boy was in the right place but at the wrong time

Yes, that William was a child in care has spawned a great many conspiracy theories. Hopefully, that can be avoided in future with the advent of the recent amendments to the NSW Children’s and Young Persons (Care and Protection Act) 1998 s105:

CHILDREN AND YOUNG PERSONS (CARE AND PROTECTION) ACT 1998 - SECT 105 Publication of names and identifying information

I’m the same violet, AJ actually takes number one priority in my mind even before spedding .
I don’t think he’d be able to keep it secret, bl. Too volatile and no self control. Which makes him a suspect but I think if it was him he’d have told someone by now?

Perhaps they’re all involved together? And there was that drink at the pub afterwards if I remember correctly, but don’t have the link atm, sorry.

Thankyou for that South Aussie, I missed a lot on the thread about the people who live on the street . Can you elaborate further in any way ?

There is a link where it states "sex offender living on the street". I just looked for the link on Google, but I think I will have to go back through the threads to find it again.

There is a person on the street who I have speculated about in the past (by description, not name) but I am afraid I cannot mention that description again, at this point in time.

There is a link where it states "sex offender living on the street". I just looked for the link on Google, but I think I will have to go back through the threads to find it again.

There is a person on the street who I have speculated about in the past (by description, not name) but I am afraid I cannot mention that description again, at this point in time.
That’s fair , thankyou. Was it in any relation to mr savages remarks about the person who moved

I don’t think he’d be able to keep it secret, bl. Too volatile and no self control. Which makes him a suspect but I think if it was him he’d have told someone by now?

Perhaps they’re all involved together? And there was that drink at the pub afterwards if I remember correctly, but don’t have the link atm, sorry.
Yes I agree and that drink in the pub was sus

Is this what you’re talking about SA?

'Every home has been searched. The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town.'

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

The link to the MSM article in the post is dead though.

I'm thinking of Bret Cowan who murdered Daniel Morcome, he kept his mouth shut for all those years and it was the elaborate 'Mr Big' who eventually cracked him.
If it meant life in prison even the most idiotic volatile imbesile could keep his mouth shut.
Isn't it a pedophile's form to tell the child not to tell anyone and keep it own own secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173