Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the first time she has complained about not getting enough attention regarding this case. No doubt Jubelin worked out a long time ago she had nothing important to offer.
Is Norris her maiden name I wonder?
Mid North Coast....I wonder if she has lived there long or lived there previously?

(Link not available)
In 2016:
Natalie Collins, 56, of Western Sydney says she has reached such levels of despair since her three-year-old grandson went missing that she has lost her job and felt suicidal.

Not the first time she has complained about not getting enough attention regarding this case. No doubt Jubelin worked out a long time ago she had nothing important to offer.
Is Norris her maiden name I wonder?
Mid North Coast....I wonder if she has lived there long or lived there previously?
I can’t find the link now but I remember it being reported that NC (AKA NN) was living with BC in the Newcastle area in June 2018, when the Kendall Forest and Batar Creek searches were underway.

"....
He is now off the case and the subject of a complaint to Professional Standards, with fellow homicide cop Detective David Laidlaw taking control of the 26 officers and the crucial brief of evidence ahead of the Coronial inquest into his disappearance later this month.

Chief Inspector Jubelin has not taken leave, but remains at work in the homicide squad.

Sources told the Herald that Chief Inspector Jubelin has been on desk duty for some time as Professional Standards investigate the allegations, which include claims of bullying and harassment.

It is understood that Chief Inspector Jubelin hopes to attend the inquest, which was announced on the fourth anniversary of William's disappearance in September 2018.

"There are 26 other investigators that have all worked on the William tyrrell strike force diligently ... the matter will proceed to inquest in the hands of the state's most senior homicide inspector David Laidlaw," he said."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...or-denies-any-wrongdoing-20190301-p5112w.html

"....
He is now off the case and the subject of a complaint to Professional Standards, with fellow homicide cop Detective David Laidlaw taking control of the 26 officers and the crucial brief of evidence ahead of the Coronial inquest into his disappearance later this month.

Chief Inspector Jubelin has not taken leave, but remains at work in the homicide squad.

Sources told the Herald that Chief Inspector Jubelin has been on desk duty for some time as Professional Standards investigate the allegations, which include claims of bullying and harassment.

It is understood that Chief Inspector Jubelin hopes to attend the inquest, which was announced on the fourth anniversary of William's disappearance in September 2018.

"There are 26 other investigators that have all worked on the William tyrrell strike force diligently ... the matter will proceed to inquest in the hands of the state's most senior homicide inspector David Laidlaw," he said."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...or-denies-any-wrongdoing-20190301-p5112w.html

In Red: To mention everyone else it confirms to me that it's jealousy, as said on the Ray Hadley show.

I don't doubt all of SFR have worked hard, but it seems NSW Police, and the anonymous complainant are trying to downgrade GJ's public profile.

The people of NSW need a public hero to be able to trust the Police, Vic has Ron Iddles (even though retired) let us have Jubes.

ot but theres an fbi profiler on ch 7 sunday night programme talking about and analysing the killers who have crocodile tears appearing on tv pleading for their loved ones, interesting, tonights story is about jodi myers and kiesha
and possibly seth gonzales etc

Last edited:
In Red: To mention everyone else it confirms to me that it's jealousy, as said on the Ray Hadley show.

I don't doubt all of SFR have worked hard, but it seems NSW Police, and the anonymous complainant are trying to downgrade GJ's public profile.

The people of NSW need a public hero to be able to trust the Police, Vic has Ron Iddles (even though retired) let us have Jubes.
To mention everyone else could potentially also mean that perhaps GJ doesn't treat his team members respectfully and they are officially complaining about it, as opposed to being jealous of him. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. Just another possibility, imo.

So wrt to Jubes, it could be a grudge, but as @deugirtni says, we don't know much. As good as Jubes is, we don't know how many feathers he's ruffled. I wish Iddles could come back for this one. I have faith in Jubes for sure, he is our next Iddles perhaps, but we don't know how this team gets along?

Last edited:
Has there been any indication as to who was recorded without a warrant and what was the content of the recording. It seems to me the recording must be an important piece of evidence, or it would not exist.

To mention everyone else could potentially also mean that perhaps GJ doesn't treat his team members respectfully and they are officially complaining about it, as opposed to being jealous of him. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. Just another possibility, imo.

We certainly don't know what goes on behind closed doors?
What exceptional timing from possibly a nameless team member or members which has resulted in GJ and Rosann getting a bit more publicity.

Imo there is something very cardinal about the timing of this internal investigation being announced.

Well at least Jube's is continuing to work on other homicide cases.

Has there been any indication as to who was recorded without a warrant and what was the content of the recording. It seems to me the recording must be an important piece of evidence, or it would not exist.
I think so too Julz. Is it obvious that Jules did it? Maybe that's common practice & some don't like it. It's a good way to get him off the investigation that's for sure - if that was anyones intention? Maybe not, but maybe it's taboo and seniors found out. who knows?

We certainly don't know what goes on behind closed doors?
What exceptional timing from possibly a nameless team member or members which has resulted in GJ and Rosann getting a bit more publicity.

Imo there is something very cardinal about the timing of this internal investigation being announced.

Well at least Jube's is continuing to work on other homicide cases.

I agree, a very public sidelining and then for the most part, very public show of support, it seems very strategic as an uninvolved bystander. Maybe GJ is quietly happy to be sidelined at this time, for this case...

I agree, a very public sidelining and then for the most part, very public show of support, it seems very strategic as an uninvolved bystander. Maybe GJ is quietly happy to be sidelined at this time, for this case...

BBM above. Wouldn't that be nice? I can't help but feel he might be feeling a bit of heart ache too :(

From the wording in one or more articles, I am getting the impression that rather than recording a conversation *he* (GJ) was having with someone, he was recording other peoples' conversation(s). ("He faces allegations he used a mobile phone as a listening device without obtaining a warrant and staff management allegations." - William Tyrrell grandmother slams detective removed from the case amid misconduct allegations | Daily Mail Online)

This *appears* to be an internal staff matter, so I am wondering if he recorded a conversation amongst his coworkers/team (SFR)?

The timing does seem very suspect, however it also appears that this matter has been going on for some time (it was kind of like a big elephant in the room, for me at least, when GJ made no public statement on the 4th anniversary of WT's disappearance, we read about some kind of an altercation with a fellow detective back in, I believe it was August(?), and it is reported in MSM that GJ's removal was awhile ago - "Sources told the Herald that Chief Inspector Jubelin has been on desk duty for some time as Professional Standards investigate the allegations, which include claims of bullying and harassment.", and "allegation of misconduct was referred to the Professional Standards Command earlier this year" - https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...or-denies-any-wrongdoing-20190301-p5112w.html).

I'm imagining it might take awhile for internal complaint(s) to go through proper channels (are there labour unions involved over there, as well?), and/or perhaps there was more than just one issue that compounded things, which prompted the powers-that-be to figure they had best take action whilst the matter(s) run through their standard investigatory process.

With the inquest coming up, it would not be surprising that the press might be sniffing around wanting comment from GJ, and subsequently happened to get wind of this change, which they then made public and then spilled all over MSM.

With it being only the beginning of the month, and the inquest not beginning until the end of the month, there is a possibility that GJ could be back in place by the time the inquest begins? In any case, it seems they have a very experienced fellow detective taking over for now ("the matter will proceed to inquest in the hands of the state's most senior homicide inspector David Laidlaw" - https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...tor-denies-any-wrongdoing-20190301-p5112w.htm). I'm sure he will do a fine job until GJ returns. An investigation of this magnitude should not hinge on one man/detective. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandieca