Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuriousCritter

CuriousCritter Well-Known Member

Are there any suppressions on people that actual attend the hearing??

2. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Well-Known Member

take a screenshot of the area from googlemaps and mark out the locations in paint in red marker

but again not sure its allowed as someone else mentioned

3. sleepinoz

sleepinoz Well-Known Member

There are suppressions on all of the families, not on who is attending. That, however doesn't have anything to do with WS TOS.

We are not permitted to discuss people who are not POI's. We can discuss people mentioned in MSM, but I have been in trouble before for pointing out where people live etc.

So I don't think a map will be acceptable under TOS. But as I said before, no harm in asking a Mod.

4. Thebottomline

Thebottomline Well-Known Member

Thanks sleep , I will leave the map out of things. In hindsight it’s probably not appropriate

5. papertrail

papertrail Well-Known Member

Senior Counsel Craddock is legal counsel to the Coroner. He is not representing the police or questioning on behalf of police.

6. papertrail

This historic article has times mentioned and imo is a good source of information that is being currently testified at Inquest.

The day William Tyrrell vanished

7. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

duh! thankyou, yes of course, police will be watching whoever gets questioned

UndiscoveredTruth and papertrail like this.
  8. papertrail

A neighbour of the missing boy's foster grandmother today said she didn't see any cars parked on the road in Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, when she reversed her car out of the driveway to take her child to pre-school about 8.40am on September 12, 2014
    flipboard

Was this neighbour Mrs Sharpley?

9. papertrail

Could it be because persons classified as POI are scheduled to appear before Inquest in August?

It seems to me the Inquest process this week is about what occurred on the day of William's disappearance, verifying facts through witness testimony with each witness verifying another witness account of whom was where and doing what. Then what time each person observed generally what was going in the street and anything that others may have said. Also the FACS process that initially brought William into the foster care process.

Media articles are currently airing slightly conflicting information which will make things confusing imo.

10. papertrail

I wonder of the Coroner will release a transcript of this week's proceedings.

11. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

The woman also wept when she recalled seeing a third vehicle that morning - a green or teal-looking car which reversed in a neighbouring driveway and drove off.

She said the driver was "a big man" in his late 50s who was Caucasian, had "sandy, reddy-coloured hair", a "thick neck" and looked "weathered".

They exchanged a fleeting "Why are you watching me? I'm watching you" glance, she said.

The foster mother said she was still working with police to reconstruct the man's appearance with software but had a "pretty intense reaction" when she identified the "old" green car.
    Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer

The inquest conducted by NSW Deputy State Coroner, Harriet Grahame, heard on Monday the foster mother had seen a “thick-necked” man in an old green-coloured car with spoke style wheels drive up the street on the same morning.

William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’

When did she identify the car?
    How did she identify the car? cctv?
    Tennis club side on view?

alj65, JLZ, purpleandgreen and 8 others like this.
  12. papertrail

Wasn't that Mrs Wilson the lady that had heard the children playing before she left to go into town to do her shopping? She said a long time ago she was shocked when she returned to find the streef full of people and police present.

....Around this time, Judy Wilson, whose property was just metres from William’s grandmother’s yard, heard the two children playing before she took off to run errands in town.
    The day William Tyrrell vanished

There are other historic articles with more detail.

UndiscoveredTruth and bearbear like this.
  13. papertrail

Identification may have been through the extensive police vehicle forensic database.

14. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

I took it that police would’ve shown her photos of those types of vehicles and that’s when she reacted when she ID’d it.

Say like this

[​IMG]

15. papertrail

Can you explain what back deck area you refer to? The long raised narrow verandah or the small deck that William was photographed on?

If Mr Savage walked up the hill he wouldn't really pass any deck areas would he? From his house he would walk directly past the front of the 48 house.

UndiscoveredTruth and deugirtni like this.
  16. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

i wonder how different this case would be if the descriptions of these vehicles had been released to the public that first day/week ?

alj65, silverau, BoysTown and 6 others like this.
  17. papertrail

The police normally get a general description and step a witness through numerous photos held on file. The file contains 1000s of vehicles but they narrow the search down by careful questioning. Police are known to use hypnosis experts in difficult identification issues.

18. papertrail

The question that I am sure is on everyone's mind. Imo If police had bought in expert interrogators immediately they were advised of William's disappearance we might not have the what if question.

19. suspicious

suspicious Well-Known Member

Interesting, why do you say that?

UndiscoveredTruth and Bohemian like this.
  20. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

They were both asked if they saw Paul Savage on the morning of William’s disappearance, doing his usual walk past their house with his late wife.

They both said they did not recall seeing him that morning.

Child's Screams Heard Minutes After William Tyrrell Disappeared

First I have seen that Mrs Savage walked as well.

Oz Jen, JLZ, bearbear and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.