Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.

This is counter to the opportunistic random abduction theory.

Anyone who took WT and had a pathway out of the country must of had it planned? Or set up ready?

Or to put it this way: If this was a truly random opportunistic thing, what are the odds of the abductor managing to take him out of the country without a lot of consideration of how to achieve it? EG: Passports, security scanning, money, accommodation, customs, transport and vehicles (a boat maybe?), etc..

It is sounding more and more like Madeleine McCann to me. Opportunistic abduction, child probably moved around, could be out of the country now.

The New Zealand link above is an interesting development.

I wonder where the owner of #35 is now living.

I wonder what has shown up during forensics on Bill Spedding's computer.

OK.

Anyone who took WT and had a pathway out of the country must of had it planned? Or set up ready?

Or to put it this way: If this was a truly random opportunistic thing, what are the odds of the abductor managing to take him out of the country without a lot of consideration of how to achieve it? EG: Passports, security scanning, money, accommodation, customs, transport and vehicles (a boat maybe?), etc..

I would wonder how someone would get him past security/customs without him being recognized. Would have to had altered his appearance. This is so bizarre.

I wonder what has shown up during forensics on Bill Spedding's computer.

Me too! If William was taken out of the country this could be part of a big operation. Perhaps this is how BS may be of assistance to LE. He may know of person(s) involved.

JMO

Me too! If William was taken out of the country this could be part of a big operation. Perhaps this is how BS may be of assistance to LE. He may know of person(s) involved.

JMO

Unfortunately, there are as many creeps in that area as there are in any other part of the world. Here is one article, from 3 months ago, about a pedo ring in regional Manning Great Lakes area (about 50km from Kendall) that police in the Operation Twigg task force have been working on very hard. They have prosecuted more than 30 people in just 16 months. And the pedo ring has 'international links'.

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2014/11/03/special-report-police-smash-paedophile-ring/

Let's hope Williams family have relatives or friends in new Zealand who can keep a look out for him as they would recognize him best IMO

Is anyone on this forum living in NZ? If they have reason to believe he may be in NZ, is it all over your news?

How would one get a child out of the country without a passport etc?
Does this mean someone else is involved who makes fake passports or alters originals?
Does WT now have a different appearance and identity?

I wonder what makes them think he could be in NZ? Bizarre!

So many questions and no answers :gaah:

Is anyone on this forum living in NZ? If they have reason to believe he may be in NZ, is it all over your news?

How would one get a child out of the country without a passport etc?
Does this mean someone else is involved who makes fake passports or alters originals?
Does WT now have a different appearance and identity?

I would think either by boat, bypassing customs, or on another child's passport. Children's appearances change so rapidly, how would anyone know that a picture wasn't the same child, if there was a vague similarity.

People get through customs etc on false passports quite often. There is (unbelievably, in this day and age) no central control of passports internationally. I remember reading about that during MH370. The Iranians on board were traveling on false documentation and the consensus on the aviation forums I visited at the time was that it happens way more than you'd think was possible.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/09/stolen-passports-malaysia-flight/6230767/
This much was clear: Although there are millions of passports listed as stolen, lost or missing in the world, only a few countries systematically check for them at airport gates.

And Greenberger said that despite concerns raised by the 9/11 Commission in its report in 2004, there's still no effective way to ensure that the person presenting a passport is the one to whom it was issued.

And I don't think you'd have to alter his appearance much. Kids change so quickly at that age and there are countless 3 year olds with a close resemblance to WT. I see them everywhere.
Actually, wouldn't he be turning 4 soon? When would his birthday be? A 4 year old looks a LOT different to a 3 year old.

ETA And for days after he went missing, the assumption put out by the media was that he was just missing. It took a while for the "ok we're looking at human intervention" message to get out there. Even if the cops were looking at that scenario from the start, it's not the message that was being sent. So staff at airports wouldn't have had that on their mind. It's about four? five? hours to Sydney from that area, he could have been in NZ that night while they were still sending SES out.

My understanding is that passports for children last for 5 years, my son's passport is when he was 5 and now he is 9 and he doesn't look like his photo. They will sometimes ask him questions to verify it is him when we enter the USA but when we go to Mexico they don't ask him anything. But I imagine they still need a photo on the passport that resembles the child in some way (hair color, eye color). Could they get false documentation so quickly? I remember hearing that he just arrived at this home and no one knew he would be there so it couldn't have been planned beforehand ??

Now I'm just playing devil's advocate here and I am not in any way assuming this is what happened, but if it was an organised pedophilia ring, they might have either passports prepared and ready (meh, maybe, unlikely) or a way to make false ones very quickly (more likely. remember government officials often get brought down when pedo rings do - they might have access to actual passport equipment given to them by someone with access to them - when a lot younger I knew a bunch of people in my home town who had false IDs made by a guy who had access to the ID equipment from the RTA because of dodgyness by a staff member)

Come to think of it - I don't know you could do the ID thing anymore, now that they have scanners at night clubs. But they did it so their underage girlfriends could go into clubs with them. This was back before the plastic cards with the hologram on it I think, most likely. Late 90s.

And I don't think you'd have to alter his appearance much. Kids change so quickly at that age and there are countless 3 year olds with a close resemblance to WT. I see them everywhere.
Actually, wouldn't he be turning 4 soon? When would his birthday be? A 4 year old looks a LOT different to a 3 year old.

I am pretty sure it has been said he was 3 years 3 months when taken.

I the amount of time that he has been missing I am sure someone could of obtained a passport for him. Only last night it was reported that a ring of identity theft people were taken down, they were making all types of fake id, medicare cards all the things needed to get a real passport.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/te...ional-identitytheft-ring-20150226-13pce7.html

My understanding is that passports for children last for 5 years, my son's passport is when he was 5 and now he is 9 and he doesn't look like his photo. They will sometimes ask him questions to verify it is him when we enter the USA but when we go to Mexico they don't ask him anything. But I imagine they still need a photo on the passport that resembles the child in some way (hair color, eye color). Could they get false documentation so quickly? I remember hearing that he just arrived at this home and no one knew he would be there so it couldn't have been planned beforehand ??

That link is apparently quite new so maybe it took all this time to organise and get him over there? (within the last month or two kinda thing).

I remember travelling to America once and my passport was a few years old and I had changed a lot in that time (as you do when you're a kid) and the customs officer thought it wasn't me, so they got a second and third opinion from other officers. I still got through luckily but maybe they aren't all that strict? They stared at us all in the face for a good 10 seconds after examining our passports.

OK.

I am wondering if it was a combination of the two. For example, I know of a case that was a combo of 'random opportunity' and ' organization.' There was a who was a part of a sex trafficking ring. he happened upon a girl who was crying on a park bench. So he offered her a hot meal and then nabbed her and took her to the 'bus' full of young sex workers that he was driving to the next state.

It might have been something like that for little William. Some perp with contacts in a pedo ring that happened upon him and took the opportunity to grab him and go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94