Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking on behalf of William's foster family outside court, Alice Collins said the hearing raised concerns about police management of information provided to the Coroner.

She said an "incredibly dedicated group of police, led by Gary Jubelin" have consistently demonstrated professionalism and integrity "whilst trying to manoeuvre the internal politics going on behind the scenes".

"Overall, we hold grave concerns regarding the cavalier way in which police leadership have viewed William's abduction over the past two years," Ms Collins said.

"We hold deep fears for those families coming behind us and question how they might trust senior police to put their personal agendas, ambitions and bias aside to focus on solving these horrendous crimes.

"There needs to be greater transparency and accountability within NSW Police which can only be achieved through institutional change"

A NSW Police spokesperson said they were unable to make a comment on the remarks by deadline.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...r-police-of-agendas-bias-20200214-p540wk.html

12/9/2017
Do we think the below comment might be directed at PS / family?

Detectives rule out hundreds of suspects in William Tyrrell's disappearance

"That information might be in the form of someone that has concerns about someone they know. Someone within their family [and] the way they react when William Tyrrell's name is mentioned."

I would like to know if he muttered when he was taking his walks, when he was out shopping, when he visited his doctor and so on. Or only when he was home alone?

Last edited:
Suggestion Tyrrell died in 'accident'

this article talks of the two unaccounted hours on the day of Williams disappearence. So is it on both days he’s unaccounted for for 2 hours ?
That article, and today’s statement by William’s foster Mum, read that way to me, tbl. PS was missing for two hours on 12 September 2014 and 26 July 2017.

It doesn’t make sense! You could be right about the search. I always wondered why they rushed to search near the intersection of Cedar Loggers and Batar Creek Roads. Was Savage seen there?
If PS unaccounted for on the same day he saw the planted suit then that’s very concerning. Did he take a drive to check something.
Hmm... I wonder if he did take a drive? They may have tracked his car to a certain location (perhaps the above mentioned intersection?). Maybe he then took a walk which couldn’t be tracked. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member