Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sleepinoz. Does anyone know/understand what CO means in her post announcing this documentary when she says, "After almost a year - and seven years after William disappeared - we are going to air on 19 and 26 September."??

After almost a year of... or since... what??

Since the end of the inquest I am thinking and the start of getting the new 2part doc ready.

Yes you are correct but the old team of detectives may have ignored some of that information as they were too busy focusing on people who had solid alibis.

perhaps not so much a case of ‘ignored’ but the terminology used e.g. puts a new complexion on - makes me think that they’ve suddenly realised that there’s another meaning to something that was originally said / done etc. so that now it’s not as ‘irrelevant’ or ‘innocent’ as it seemed then. And further investigation has borne that out perhaps.

what about the gardening dude who saw the large blonde lady driving past with ‘William’ in her car, followed by the speeding blue car - did he give evidence at inquest Doc ?

Thank you sleepinoz. Does anyone know/understand what CO means in her post announcing this documentary when she says, "After almost a year - and seven years after William disappeared - we are going to air on 19 and 26 September."??

After almost a year of... or since... what??

I thought she meant ‘after a year of working on this investigation’ ...

Depending on his answers we may work it out???? With good sleuthing on the case…. And our current knowledge base on the case! :D

Images doesn’t seem overly blurred in the clip…… strange..

And he doesn’t look like a ‘spring chicken’ to me - but one has to ask, if he’s absolutely sure ‘HE’ is did it, why hasn’t he come forward to Police & claimed the $mill

And he doesn’t look like a ‘spring chicken’ to me - but one has to ask, if he’s absolutely sure ‘HE’ is did it, why hasn’t he come forward to Police & claimed the $mill
I don’t think any one can claim the $1M reward until the case is officially closed /solved and William is brought home……

There was a caveat on the reward about bringing William home …

I don’t think any one can claim the $1M reward until the case is officially closed /solved and William is brought home……

The reward does not even require an arrest ... just the recovery of William.
So, unless someone can help with where William is, there is no possibility of claiming the reward.

“This is a unique reward, it does not require the charge and conviction of any person(s), it relates to the recovery of William Tyrrell."
$1 million NSW Government reward announced for the return on William Tyrrell - NSW Police Public Site

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps not so much a case of ‘ignored’ but the terminology used e.g. puts a new complexion on - makes me think that they’ve suddenly realised that there’s another meaning to something that was originally said / done etc. so that now it’s not as ‘irrelevant’ or ‘innocent’ as it seemed then. And further investigation has borne that out perhaps.

what about the gardening dude who saw the large blonde lady driving past with ‘William’ in her car, followed by the speeding blue car - did he give evidence at inquest Doc ?

Are you talking about RC who lives on Laurel st? , if so, yes he gave evidence ( twice I think from memory )

Are the police looking at BS again?

The Daily Mail say “The person, who has previously been spoken to by police but then ruled out, is expected to soon be confronted with the information dug up by detectives.”

The timeline in the article only seems to reference the time they spoke to BS as a previous suspect.

William Tyrrell: Bombshell twist as police believe a NEW suspect abducted and killed the toddler | Daily Mail Online
Interesting but reading this line from the article “this line of inquiry - which had never been explored - was unearthed during a new investigation into the seven-year-old case. Doesn’t sound like BS as I think he was pretty thoroughly investigated ? But who knows

Interesting but reading this line from the article “this line of inquiry - which had never been explored - was unearthed during a new investigation into the seven-year-old case. Doesn’t sound like BS as I think he was pretty thoroughly investigated ? But who knows

I’m wondering if the Daily Mail are playing cryptic. They say it’s someone who was previously spoken to and ruled out, and then in the timeline mention the time when BS and his wife said they were close to breaking down mentally.

I may be wrong, but it made me think.

I wish someone would explain where the inquest process is up to, or even what the process is. The police news the other day gave me the impression the coroner is trying to gather more evidence (see quote below*) but could this be just a normal part of writing her finding(s) - tidying up loose ends in the police brief, for example? Or is it more likely she has discovered new information and has sent the police off on a new lead? If it's a new lead, would that mean there will have to be new hearings?

Also: is it a coroner's "finding" (singular) or "findings" (plural)? I've seen both and don't know what the difference is.

* From Ongoing investigations into disappearance of William Tyrrell, NSW Police Force: Latest News, 07 Sep 2021:

"Strike force detectives are continuing to conduct interviews, searches and other investigative activity, including those under Coronial Orders, as well as reviewing all material with the assistance of various experts."
BBM

From what David Laidlaw said, I believe that they are going zero in on the FF and FM. There is something very wrong about her comment about FAKE NEWS. Very strange comment to make. She is constantly attacking the current investigators. Cavalier, was one word she used. You can't make a 4 year old lie to police. The little girl said the last time she saw William was running towards Daddy's car.
I don’t recall having heard or read anywhere that “Lindsay” said she saw William running towards MFC car

I don’t recall having heard or read anywhere that "Lindsay" said she saw William running towards MFC car. Speculation Prehaps

William Tyrrell: Gary Jubelin planned secret “immunity ...
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph...
William’s sister had also told detectives in her interview that she saw William running towards “daddy’s car” before he vanished. Their foster father had a grey station wagon, just like Savage did, and the children had been waiting for him to return from an appointment on the morning of William’s …

Are the police looking at BS again?

The Daily Mail say “The person, who has previously been spoken to by police but then ruled out, is expected to soon be confronted with the information dug up by detectives.”

The timeline in the article only seems to reference the time they spoke to BS as a previous suspect.

William Tyrrell: Bombshell twist as police believe a NEW suspect abducted and killed the toddler | Daily Mail Online

That timeline you referred to is the bog standard one used adnauseum all the time. IMO lazy journalism and reporting.

William’s sister had also told detectives in her interview that she saw William running towards “daddy’s car” before he vanished. Their foster father had a grey station wagon, just like Savage did, and the children had been waiting for him to return from an appointment on the morning of William’s …

I hadn't seen this before. Most interesting given the child knew her fathers new car!

IMO this is an error by the journalist - there have been so many mistakes in the media around William's case.

The information given during the inquest was that William was alone when he disappeared, not with his sister. William's sister was on the deck with FM and FGM when William ran around the side of the house and was not seen again.

IMO this is an error by the journalist - there have been so many mistakes in the media around William's case.

The information given during the inquest was that William was alone when he disappeared, not with his sister. William's sister was on the deck with FM and FGM when William ran around the side of the house and was not seen again.
I thought that too as I don’t recall, maybe Dr Sleuth could help out here ?

Thanks SLouTh - I forgot about that. What about if they were to widen the parameters with ‘staged’ reward figures ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat