Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
C
I always wonder if FF hav a contact at the depth who gave them what they wanted, all of a sudden thies people want little kids sibling long term and they get exactly what they asked for but in reality it was a different situation a baby boy being ripped from his mother for being around the child's father, if the domestic violence wasn't strong enough for police to step in and do a restraining order on the mother or father i think its harsh that the department are making thies decisions, WT survived 7 to 9 months with his mother and father who maybe argued like alot of couples can she has other kids so im sure he would of survived longer than the next two years that he only survived for with the foster department
hildren are not removed simply because parents 'argue'

L

The BM has recently been in trouble with police for spitting on them 3 times, hitting a female officer in the eye. Repeatedly calling them c@$*s in the presence of her other two very young children. She has a long record of assault.
She was pictured yesterday with a beer in her hand in the middle of the day.
WT and LT were removed due to DV by both BPs and drug use.
I wouldn't be quick to return her to the BMs

Gross but understandable from a trauma informed perspective. She would have a massive distrust of police, government and authority.

If police were digging for my kids body I would be drunk too.

IMO, this information is far too specific for NSWPOL just to be shaking the tree.

While they haven’t named the POI, we all know who they are talking about. If the public was getting it wrong, they would have released a statement by now denying the POI is who we all think.

NSW has just given a massive payout to a former POI for damage to his reputation. They wouldn’t be foolish enough to let it happen again. They will be getting solid legal advice on this one.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/search-for-william-tyrrell-were-confident-well-get-closure-for-the-family/news-story/a28c4a0fb12b8f24f52eea04ffada3c5

I dont think she would be returned even if LT wanted to.
The process is long and complicated.
If LT seeks out her bio family and wants to spend time with them she should be allowed to.
Her siblings are full biological and they deserve to know each other if they wish.

BM never lost custody of the younger ones, so DOCs must be satisifed things in thehome improved.

moo

children on long term guardianships are allowed contact with birth families. They have contact through letters and supervised visits (long term guardianship means the environment was extremely bad for the child).

Yes. In that scenario I think that’s most likely. People have pondered that if there was an accident, such as a fall from the balcony, whether she may have covered it up out of fear of FACS, and losing the sibling.

But there’s another possibility: she may have been afraid of her husband’s reaction. She has stated in interviews that William didn’t really take to her, but bonded instantly with MFC. MFC reportedly adored William, while FFC struggled with William’s behaviour.

It would also explain why there was no incriminating evidence in the car bugging incident GJ talks about. I wonder if GJ had ever considered that just one parent could be involved and not the both of them.
Agree, especially the point re no incriminating evidence after car bugging.

Why might a wife turn a blind eye to her husband's affairs?

Because then she may be facing a separation, loss of lifestyle, loss of face amongst her peers.

So she denies it to herself and continues life as normal.

Why might husband ignore his wife drinking problem?

Because as long as she's got alcohol, she's happy and she's not questioning the husband about his growing gambling problem, or his *advertiser censored* addiction, or nagging him to do household chores.

My point is, sometimes couples collude unconsciously so that they don't have to face consequences or give up their own secrets.

Speculation only. MOO. IMO. JMO.

Gross but understandable from a trauma informed perspective. She would have a massive distrust of police, government and authority.

Yes I feel so sorry for the BM the way she has been treated without any respect. I don't think there is anything wrong with a woman drinking beer in the middle of the day as long as she was not still drinking it hours later. Perhaps people would rather she drank wine at lunch???? But was she drunk?

IMO, this information is far too specific for NSWPOL just to be shaking the tree. No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

I believe the searches are near the area FFC states she stopped the car. Thinking of the man who approached searchers recently and said he recalled seeing something being dumped there from the car currently undergoing testing, I’m wondering if there is some talk going on in the community?

To think of that poor child’s body being discarded like rubbish and laying there all along is utterly heartbreaking.

Totally agree. This family has been to hell and back (or maybe not back). The foster placing of William seems to me to be suspect. It is almost like the FPs had ordered a child and was given one. I hope the inquest looks into that aspect.

L

The BM has recently been in trouble with police for spitting on them 3 times, hitting a female officer in the eye. Repeatedly calling them c@$*s in the presence of her other two very young children. She has a long record of assault.
She was pictured yesterday with a beer in her hand in the middle of the day.
WT and LT were removed due to DV by both BPs and drug use.
I wouldn't be quick to return her to the BMs

Yes I feel so sorry for the BM the way she has been treated without any respect. I don't think there is anything wrong with a woman drinking beer in the middle of the day as long as she was not still drinking it hours later. Perhaps people would rather she drank wine at lunch???? But was she drunk?

Who knows. Shocking choice of picture really further stigmatising the family while the other family has had the benefit of anonymity.

IMO, this information is far too specific for NSWPOL just to be shaking the tree.

While they haven’t named the POI, we all know who they are talking about. If the public was getting it wrong, they would have released a statement by now denying the POI is who we all think.

NSW has just given a massive payout to a former POI for damage to his reputation. They wouldn’t be foolish enough to let it happen again. They will be getting solid legal advice on this one.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...y/news-story/a28c4a0fb12b8f24f52eea04ffada3c5
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Totally agree - I think this is moving towards an outcome that is going to be shocking and hard for some to process, especially given how long many in the Australian community have been supporting the foster parents. It's just been adding up for days and I just can't imagine, especially given the recent sizeable payout to a previous POI, that the NSW police would risk another consequence like that. This feels like as the article says, we are on the cusp of hearing news that will bring a resolution but with that nauseating feeling of been played for so long :(

I totally agree. It has always looked suspicious to me as the FGM had already exchanged contracts and if they really intended to visit the father's grave that weekend, why had they left it seven months for a four hour drive? It never sounded to me as if FFC and FGM were all that close as they would have visited her while she was in hospital. FFC could have driven there alone if MFC was too busy.

There were reports of FM picking up her sister from the airport.

I wonder if the sister came down only because WT went missing, or if she was coming down to go through items of FGMs?

Speculation only: FM wanted to beat the sister to the items or FM had concerns that the sister would unduly influence the FGM about financial and property matters. JMO, MOO.

Totally agree. This family has been to hell and back (or maybe not back). The foster placing of William seems to me to be suspect. It is almost like the FPs had ordered a child and was given one. I hope the inquest looks into that aspect.

I wonder if FFC had a good rapport with a contact at FACS at first and was promised whatever she wanted at the time and then staff changed and the next one was not so accommodating.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...y/news-story/a28c4a0fb12b8f24f52eea04ffada3c5
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

100% agree

The $1 million reward is still outstanding. Does that mean anything? Does anyone know if it is hard to actually receive a reward for giving information? Just curious as to what needs to happen for someone to claim a reward?

Hi, first-time poster here. I wonder if it is worthwhile looking closely at what information the FFC was able to retrieve from WT's older sister once his absence was noted. I may be wrong (and it might be for legal reasons), but there is little reference to the FFC asking the sister if she had seen WT walk in a certain direction or had seen anyone etc. I would have significantly quizzed an older sibling, even if the child was lacking language development. I have not read any timeline of initial events that includes these details. I would also make specific arrangements to ensure the sibling is safely watched before I wandered to neighbour's houses or jumped into a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500