Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35[/URL Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43
- Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59
Thread #60

Last edited by a moderator:
I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:
No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

So, does that mean it's OK to discuss any other books on the subject?

There is no blanket approval. Please contact a Mod or Admin with the name of the book and the author and we will make a decision.

Chumley's book "Searching for Spiderman" is not approved.

Gary Jubelin's book and Caroline Overington's book are the only two that are approved for discussion at this time.

I think they should be okay - as one is a journo and one is an ex-lead detective on the case - but I will alert on my post and see if a mod can clarify how we should reference. Whether that be the book and page number, or a screenshot of the specific excerpt from the page of one of the allowable books.

IIRC stormbird was putting up screenshots when she spoke of particular passages from Overington's book.

Both books can be discussed.

Always give credit to the author. Book title, page # and paraphrasing or brief quotes are allowed.

Screenshots and more extensive quoting requires approval of the author (the copyright holder).

Do not try to get more content in by breaking it up into multiple posts.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please post respectfully. Members are all here for the same reason and there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be snarky, unkind or disrespectful. If someone else is rude, do not respond. Just Report the post and let moderators review it.

Also, when stating information as fact, an approved link must be provided to substantiate the fact. If it's been linked recently, it's no big deal, but if it is older information or information not known to other members, they are entitled to ask for a link and one must be provided.

ADMIN NOTE:

Have just spoken with Tricia and she agrees that members can discuss the recent events surrounding the issuing of the AVO and the foster parents as potential POIs (which y'all have been doing anyway, right?)

While WS policy is that we are victim friendly, and this extends to family member, the policy has to be examined as to how it relates to specific discussions and new information as it comes to light. This is a thread specific exception that is being made based on MSM, obvious action and ongoing investigation by Australian law enforcement.

Discuss matters factually and speculate reasonably but without trashing these people or making direct accusations. Members who do so will be banned from the thread.

Read and Acknowledge Before Proceeding
Mod Note:

The bickering and personalizing among fellow posters is beyond unacceptable as of recent. Future posts which are posted solely with the intent to bicker and incite conflict among fellow posters will result in an automatic one week vacation from WS.

Thanks,
Tiff

Regarding the BGM claim that the FFC stopped the bio parents from giving the children sweets, didn’t the BM state in an interview that she had never spoken with the FM, IIRC words along the lines of “She never wanted to speak to me until after she lost my son”

Regarding the BGM claim that the FFC stopped the bio parents from giving the children sweets, didn’t the BM state in an interview that she had never spoken with the FM, IIRC words along the lines of “She never wanted to speak to me until after she lost my son”
I seem to recall the meetings with the children in question involved the BGM and the BF - perhaps the BM wasn’t there?

I’m stumped, I just feel like nothing fits.

The stand out for me is that a $1 million reward has apparently not flushed out any informants.

(I say apparently because police have not stated otherwise. Maybe their current exercise is the result of credible information received.)

As police know, a sizeable reward -- let alone $1 million -- will persuade people (often crims) to finally decide to contact police with their suspicions or direct knowledge thereby "ratting" on one of their own kind for the proverbial thirty pieces of silver.

It's hard for me to imagine some person still sitting on pertinent information with the temptation of that much money being dangled in front of them.

This makes me feel that no one else outside the foster family is involved.

Ok, I just found the information I was asking for and it wasn't South Aussie that posted it (sry) it was Dr. The bolded statement by the FFC stands out as a red flag for me. I have never heard her state that William and his sister packed up all their pictures and went inside where she was having a discussion with the sister. Where is this in the timelines anywhere? Why would he put on sandals to go inside? I have always thought he stayed outside?

RE the shoes

Evidence from FFC & Craddock

C: 5 photos were taken on camera @ 09:37, 1st, 2nd & 3rd were children doing art

C: This was before you decided to have a cup of tea?

FFC : yes

C: William bouncing on & off the deck & playing near clothes line ( had no shoes on ) & was muddy with bindii's

C: Got William to put shoes on

C: William was insistent on wearing spiderman suit

C: William's sister didn't need assistance to go to the toilet herself / by herself

FFC : After William put on sandals , William & sister picked up drawings & took inside, sister asked about sticking leaves etc. Told me what she wanted to say to Oppa

C: FGM stayed outside reading paper. Time for morning tea.

FFC : I put the kettle on for tea. I don't re-call putting food on a plate.

drsleuth, Thursday at 6:00 AMReport
#548Like

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to know what your actual theory, or your #1 theory at least, is right now. Who did it, how, why.

I keep coming back to the fact only FFC has been named as a POI in recent reports. Surely all adults present would be implicated? I do wonder if FGM was heavily involved in an accidental death and FFC covered for her. FGM can’t be named as a POI as she’s dead. Did FGM leave a confession when she passed? Did she let something slip in her later days, maybe as her mind deteriorated? Wild I know, but more plausible than an alien abduction.

I do believe the timeline is bogus. IMO WT was unsupervised for much longer than stated, he’s wandered off and been snatched by an opportunistic predator further along the road.

They were all supervised visits with a case worker. That's correct neither the BP's or FP'S knew each other. This information has been spoken about in a few news articles and with TV interviews with BM and BGM.

I would love to know what your actual theory, or your #1 theory at least, is right now. Who did it, how, why.

Same. I think they've had a credible account but have no evidence to back it up.

The FP have managed the narrative as best they could and had significant support to do so. Aside from Jubelin this support seems to have evaporated. Is this around another issue unrelated to William's disappearance? Could it be with the recent passing of a key player, or the removal of LT from the home, or something we have no idea about?

If the established facts are accurate I don't see how anyone at the home had opportunity to facilitate his disappearance.

I fear this isn't going anywhere.

I am struggling to think a person who goes through all the checks to be a foster carer would find if difficult to manage a small child a little hyper. Children get hyper its normal ime. I am not very comfortable expressing my theories with so little concert evidence. I really like to focus on what LE are saying in their media statements. I have not read any of the books either i did listen to a podcast . I do consider myself open minded to the possibilities that appear to be presenting themselves. I am a support worker so i do not have a social work degree but I have worked with families in difficult situations as a case manager and support worker. I am completely stumped its heart breaking ,such a terrible loss. As a new member I am enjoying being able read what others think might have happened who have more knowledge overall.

18 months ago they started working on the current POI

Counsel assisting Gerard Craddock SC said that the inquest had already uncovered new leads.
“As a consequence of the evidence called here, there has been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and is speaking to police,” Mr Craddock said.
Inquest into missing toddler William Tyrrell halted abruptly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members