Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
katydid23 said:
But that child was seen standing up in the back seat. If he was able to stand up, why would she have to kill him? That makes no sense to me.

My reply: IMO the only way FFC could have gotten away with this is to have no witnesses and no noise from a scream from a fall and so on. So IMO probably there was not a child's car seat in FGM's car so IMO FCC could have told WT secretly that "we are going to see Daddy" so come with me in Granny's car. So she could have quickly put him in the back seat of the car and could have suffocated/strangled him on the way then put his body in a creek weighed down. It worries me about the red string found recently. ALL MOO

New clue found despite heavy rains hampering search for William Tyrrell

Missing information is important information.

If I was searching for my 3 yr old son PRIOR to calling 000, when Police arrived I would tell them where I had already searched to avoid wasting time, including a Pony Club. IMO.

katydid23 said:
But that child was seen standing up in the back seat. If he was able to stand up, why would she have to kill him? That makes no sense to me.

My reply: IMO the only way FFC could have gotten away with this is to have no witnesses and no noise from a scream from a fall and so on. So IMO probably there was not a child's car seat in FGM's car so IMO FCC could have told WT secretly that "we are going to see Daddy" so come with me in Granny's car. So she could have quickly put him in the back seat of the car and could have suffocated/strangled him on the way then put his body in a creek weighed down. It worries me about the red string found recently. ALL MOO

New clue found despite heavy rains hampering search for William Tyrrell

Missing information is important information.

If I was searching for my 3 yr old son PRIOR to calling 000, when Police arrived I would tell them where I had already searched to avoid wasting time, including a Pony Club. IMO.

There are biases that make it easy for many to believe an old man is a paedophile, where there are contrasting biases that make it so much harder for those same people to believe a mother can kill her child and cover it up, especially if she's affluent, professional, etc. We have seen this before, and the fallout of those biases are happening in real-time.

ETA: Part of the problem with this investigation is that multiple investigators came at this from the bias that FFC was a "loving mom."

Well said. This statement goes to the heart of the difficulties with this whole investigation. Personally it's also why I am having so much trouble wrapping my head around the new developments.

Bias. Prejudice. Privilege.

These are the threads running throughout everything since the day WT disappeared.

What's your opinion on what happened?
I am not sure yet.

During the inquest, my suspicions were that GO was talking to FGM about fixing her deck. And he and FA may have seen the pictures of her grandkids and been interested in them....so I wonder if they had driven by and accidentally been there at the worst possible time for William....

I also have wondered about the strange neighbour that disappeared after the incident....

I am open to the possibility that WT fell from the balcony. But at this time, I am not convinced that she murdered him in cold blood because she didn't want to adopt him. JMO

There are biases that make it easy for many to believe an old man is a paedophile, where there are contrasting biases that make it so much harder for those same people to believe a mother can kill her child and cover it up, especially if she's affluent, professional, etc. We have seen this before, and the fallout of those biases are happening in real-time.

ETA: Part of the problem with this investigation is that multiple investigators came at this from the bias that FFC was a "loving mom."
I have seen cases where a child is missing and I have very quickly thought that the mother was the guilty party. I knew Gannon was murdered by his stepmom before she was arrested. I was pretty sure Roman's stepmom murdered him, and she has been charged.

I am not someone who doubts that women can be cruel, sadistic or homicidal. In this particular case, I am still on the fence.

Exc
Psychopathy & sociopathy:

• 1% of the general population are psychopaths
    Dr. Robert Hare, Criminal psychology researcher, Creator of the PCL-R
  • 4% of Americans are sociopaths
    Dr. Martha Stout, Harvard University psychologist
    In the 2005 book, "The Sociopath Next Door" Harvard University psychologist Martha Stout claims one out of every 25 people in America is a sociopath. She defines sociopath as a person with no conscience.
  • 5-15% of Americans are Almost psychopaths
    Dr. Ronald Schouten, Associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
    Ronald Schouten refers to the "almost psychopaths" in his book "Almost a Psychopath"
In more specific areas

• 20-25% of prisoners are psychopaths
    Dr. Robert Hare, Criminal psychology researcher, Creator of the PCL-R
  • 4% of CEOs and Business Leaders
    Paul Babiak (with Robert Hare), Research psychologist and executive coach
    Hare and Babiak noted that about 29% of corporate psychopaths are also bullies.
  • 10% of people in the financial services industry are psychopaths
    Dr. Christopher Bayer, New York psychologist & psychoanalyst, Wall Street Psychologist
  • 10% of Wall street employees are psychopaths
    Sherree DeCovny, Writer on CFA magazine
    As written in the March/April 2012 issue of the CFA magazine
I like this bit: 5-15% of Americans are Almost psychopaths
Except that we are in Australia, discussing an Australian case.

In a daily mail article the other day they mentioned FM was spotted throwing something out FGM car window. I’m wondering if this was maybe Williams shoes? Could this be the sudden interest if he had bare feet or not??

BBM
I obviously missed that. Could you please post the link so I can read it? Thank you.

This is just a reflection and in no way is casting aspersions of FM. Just an interesting discourse about parents and filicide. JMO IMO MOO

Society has a very tough time accepting that a parent could harm their own child, let alone a Mother doing this. It goes against everything that society accepts as normal or the 'norms'. The following is an article about this happening in Australia, whereby about 25 children are killed by parents every year in Australia, or one child almost every 2 weeks.

Missed red flags, invisible victims: Finding the courage to confront Australia's filicide problem

Except that we are in Australia, discussing an Australian case.

Sure, but the 1% to 4% you quoted are from American sources.

Who's to say that the 5% to 15% of "almost" does not also apply here?

Further, the job/role statistics given can be relevant when we consider what occupation/s the foster parents may have been employed in.

Last edited:
Maybe they just both wanted to give 2 children, who had already had a hard start to life, a loving family home???

Maybe they did want that, but considering one child is missing and presumed dead and the other has been removed from their care with assault charges, it's not looking like they were worthy of that responsibility. IMO

If I re-call correctly he didn't check the garage or the attic, all cars were checked.

The call lasted approx 40 odd minutes from memory & it was checked out too!

This info is from the inquest & has been discussed here at length & in MSM. She would have been asked 100's of questions around these cars before the inquest many years later IMO

Correct!

He was there for some of the inquest & wasn't for some parts, just the same as the Bio mother & father.

The cars have been described & discussed here way back & in MSM

Me either

He knew that night when it was on the local news

They are the same IMO

Yep, I agree

Why would the 000 caller need to know exactly where she looked thou?

Where do get an hour from?? Link?

That day & days later, it's in the 2 books we can discuss here & the one we can't ......

This was discussed at length recently , right here on this forum.....

Where has it been said the cup of tea was warm???

Seems a stretch to me too Katy....

Who said the tea was still warm??

Why go for a drive to do that thou, they could easily do that at home.

Actually ,the cups of tea were made before William was missing. It's all in these threads

Yep

I think everyone who has been following this case & on these threads for 7 years would have watched this??

But she did..

Why did she need to mention it in the 000 call, what would it have changed??

No

I wouldn't be surprised if I read on here he was taken by an alien....;)

It's been posted here recently & is easily found.

I've never heard that before, can you remember where you heard that from??

BBM: some of have , she was on full few everyday at the inquest.

So now we are "speculating " that she was having an affair with GJ :eek::mad:

Do you refrences for that . It's been stated before we need to do this

No similarities IMO

Maybe they just both wanted to give 2 children, who had already had a hard start to life, a loving family home???
If someone has the info of the tea please link, its from the corner the first police said tea still warm (first police arrivedat 11.06am so im wondering how long they would of chatted for until police whent and looked and touched tea mug im assuming it would of been around 11.15am give of take a few minutes, foster mother has gorn on to say mum likes hers in tea cup and suser but she likes hers in a mug, mum likes hers week but she likes hers strong and gos on about how they all take their tea and so on, its one of the things that was important from the corner im sure someone else has more information that me about the tra cup warm when first responders arrived

Listening again to the first 3 mins of attached video clip ( from 2019 ) with CO…
Still find it strange that this account seems to have just faded away…
Also would be quite perplexing to think what it was all about ..if present line of enquiry turns out to have credibility…

Wow! Have never seen this before. It “was a woman”, he’s definite about that. Blonde hair (?) piled on top of head (FGM?‍♀️ Not brown haired FM) and 2 cars. Very interesting and confusing all at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay