Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious to the names they give for Strikeforces? Does anyone know how they come up with the names?

In this case it is Strikeforce "Rosann"....

Codenames are randomly selected from a database of more than 100,000 words. The purpose of a random word generator is to remove any ability to derive the type, purpose or target of the operation from the actual codeword assigned to an operation.

Do we know if there is mobile phone reception at the FGM house? The FF left for town to get decent reception for a Skype call.

I keep thinking about the new evidence LE have and the interest in the FGM car and new search areas. Did AFP help out with this? Historical satellite imagery capturing the FGM car being driven plus maybe FM mobile suddenly pinged a cell tower near where they are now searching.

That's always been my bugbear.
I distinctly recall in 2006,i had a prepaid Optus service,and could make a phone call from my parents front yard.Obviously that is lower than the FGM house,and i'm buggered how i could make a call, and have internet access on Optus in a much lower point,than the FGM house.Yet there seems to be difficulties with their mobile reception?
Nonsense

There's A LOT of info in this article including timelines, the foster care system, inquest, police investigation etc. BBM.

"Missing boy William Tyrrell had been “handpicked” to be shuffled off for adoption and had a doomed life even before he was abducted, a child welfare advocate claims.

William, who would just have turned eight years old if he is still alive, was “earmarked” for fostering and eventual adoption, child protection activist Allanna Smith said.

Ms Smith is responsible for William’s status as a foster child being revealed, after the state government tried to restrain her disclosure on social media that William was a ward of the state when he vanished.

The children’s advocate, who successfully took his case to the NSW Supreme Court, said authorities “certainly had William earmarked”.

“The removal was systematically calculated. The plans to adopt without consent or knowledge ... was by all means heading down the path of a forced adoption,” Ms Smith told news.com.au.

William’s biological mother has already told his inquest how she was alarmed when she later found out her son was then being adopted out without her knowledge.

Under NSW law, a child can remain in short term care for up to 12 months, when they can be returned to their natural parents or moved into long term care, which requires a court order.

Also legally represented is the NSW Police, who have been riven with dispute over their investigation of missing William.

Allegations have been made of a bungled police investigation and a focus on individual suspects.

Potential persons of interest were not formally interviewed early on, the disappearance was treated as a missing person search rather than a potential case of foul play.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

So FM friend "Ben Attwood" is helping her keep WT ? If 12 months have elapsed why wasnt WT given back to his mum? I think there should be a massive investigation into the whole Child Protection Services Dept and how they operate. Why was William ear marked for adoption without his mum knowing? How does that work? Oh boy What a mess !!!

I distinctly recall in 2006,i had a prepaid Optus service,and could make a phone call from my parents front yard.Obviously that is lower than the FGM house,and i'm buggered how i could make a call, and have internet access on Optus in a much lower point,than the FGM house.Yet there seems to be difficulties with their mobile reception?
Nonsense
MFC jokes on the Ch10 podcast that he could get reception at FGM's but he had to like stand on a chair in a corner or something and it would keep dropping out so just easier to go to the next town.

Last edited:
Wasn't the bush land that is currently being searched intensively searched literally in the days after WT went missing? On the news today the reporter was saying police are of the belief that the body was thrown on the ground (i gather by the FM) without a deep burial. That is what the reporter said. He couldn't have been plainer as to what the currently prevailing theory underpinning the search is: FM dumped WTs body in the bush without a deep burial.
But if that is the case, then wouldn't searchers in the days following WTs disappearance have found the body, given that it wasn't buried deeply, and they scoured those nearby sites, right? I find this odd.
Unless they are of the belief WTs body was brought back there. That might mean a witness has seen some car used by FM to bring WTs body back. But back from where? This is getting utterly bizarre!!!! I can't believe something this elaborate happened. If something this elaborate did happen, them FD has to be involved. Sheesh!!!

Do we know if there is mobile phone reception at the FGM house? The FF left for town to get decent reception for a Skype call.

I keep thinking about the new evidence LE have and the interest in the FGM car and new search areas. Did AFP help out with this? Historical satellite imagery capturing the FGM car being driven plus maybe FM mobile suddenly pinged a cell tower near where they are now searching.

Has there ever been an appeal for information in relation to the FGM’s Mazda? I recall the FFC saying she passed a semi-trailer on Batar Road and she said the driver probably thought she was pulled over but she actually had her head out the window looking for WT. I wonder what more there is to know about her time in the car that morning and what people might have seen.

For that matter, given the supression of information about the FP’s identities, was any information ever sought from the public about the MFC’s trip that morning?

Last edited:
Wasn't the bush land that is currently being searched intensively searched literally in the days after WT went missing? On the news today the reporter was saying police are of the belief that the body was thrown on the ground (i gather by the FM) without a deep burial. That is what the reporter said. He couldn't have been plainer as to what the currently prevailing theory underpinning the search is: FM dumped WTs body in the bush without a deep burial.
But if that is the case, then wouldn't searchers in the days following WTs disappearance have found the body, given that it wasn't buried deeply, and they scoured those nearby sites, right? I find this odd.
Unless they are of the belief WTs body was brought back there. That might mean a witness has seen some car used by FM to bring WTs body back. But back from where? This is getting utterly bizarre!!!! I can't believe something this elaborate happened. If something this elaborate did happen, them FD has to be involved. Sheesh!!!
Exactly. It implies the body was held somewhere and moved. I find it all very confusing. Also the suggestion that something was thrown from the car. How could one witness know - that William died at the house; that the FFC threw something from the car; that the body was moved in the FGM’s car; that it was buried somewhere close to the home? Unless the person was with the FFC at the time or was someone the FFC confided in. That makes me think WT’s big sister (but could she know all of these aspects?); the FFC’s sibling who lived in the area and may have aided and abetted or been a confidante; a friend of the FFC’s; or the FGM herself on her deathbed.

Nonsense

It would be good to have the quality of the mobile reception at FGM's house confirmed. Telstra is great in regional areas.

I wish by some miracle that FF are totally innocent and the assault is a misunderstanding. For the poor young girls sake. Her heart must be broken poor little love ❤️

Yes, when you think of the emotional tug-of-war this poor kid has been put through over her short life, can't but wonder/worry what long term impact it will have on her.

Didn't Fm use the internet at FGM house? Why did FF leave the house to do Skype call? Why did FF say He was annoyed at the noise WT was making before he left? My head hurts :)

MFC jokes on the Ch10 podcast that he could get reception at FGM's but he had to like stand on a chair in a corner or something and it would keep dropping out so just easier to go to the next town.

I don't believe it,if i could make a call at a much lower point directly opposite,then they surely could have.My phone wouldn't work in the house,and still doesn't,but outside is fine

It seems strange to suppress identitys immediately what if WT did wander to the bush and will be found fine in a few days its like they know he isn't coming back

I just can't stop thinking about the airport trip, if she had brothers in the vicinity why didn't they go get the sister from the airport, do we know what night/day did she do the drive and what airport

I think they only searched the bush around FGM house, not the road that the foster mother drove down so im sure what ever happened on the road wouldn't be found until now

How perfect the identitys suppressed and no one can identify any thing suspicious from the day

I hav been wondering why the sudden need for this adoption could it be the "will" related and the other siblings are getting a bigger chunk of mum and dads inheritance because they hav children as its mentioned the brothers children often ride there bikes at Nana's

On a related matter:

NSW Government refuses to budge on cutting support to kids in care at 18

NSW is the only state that stops financially supporting vulnerable children in care on their 18th birthday with the government not planning to join the majority anytime soon.

Every other state supports children in care until they reach the age of 21 in line with other countries including England and Canada — apart from Queensland, which is reviewing its current system of support that ends at 19.

Despite men and women on average leaving home around the age of 23 and 24 in Australia, Create chief executive officer Jacqui Reed said the state government was “not open for discussion” on the topic.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

It would be good to have the quality of the mobile reception at FGM's house confirmed. Telstra is great in regional areas.

It would.My father uses Telstra with no issues.I'm a tightwad so still have the Optus prepaid.
The real issue is quantifying the service at 2014 .
It also worked great at the top of the culdersac where the tar ends

Exactly. It implies the body was held somewhere and moved. I find it all very confusing. Also the suggestion that something was thrown from the car. How could one witness know - that William died at the house; that the FFC threw something from the car; that the body was moved in the FGM’s car; that it was buried somewhere close to the home? Unless the person was with the FFC at the time or was someone the FFC confided in. That makes me think WT’s big sister (but could she know all of these aspects?); the FFC’s sibling who lived in the area and may have aided and abetted or been a confidante; a friend of the FFC’s; or the FGM herself on her deathbed.

Apparently this search of those same nearby areas is different as they are using ground penetrating radar, which they must not have been using in any initial searches, as they must have involved only searchers walking through the bush. The implication is that WTs body was more deeply buried than a casual scan of the bush could detect it.

I'm beginning to think WTs sister is key to this new development.

It seems strange to suppress identitys immediately what if WT did wander to the bush and will be found fine in a few days its like they know he isn't coming back

I just can't stop thinking about the airport trip, if she had brothers in the vicinity why didn't they go get the sister from the airport, do we know what night/day did she do the drive and what airport

I think they only searched the bush around FGM house, not the road that the foster mother drove down so im sure what ever happened on the road wouldn't be found until now

How perfect the identitys suppressed and no one can identify any thing suspicious from the day

I hav been wondering why the sudden need for this adoption could it be the "will" related and the other siblings are getting a bigger chunk of mum and dads inheritance because they hav children as its mentioned the brothers children often ride there bikes at Nana's

The airport trip is something I am interested in as well. Someone said she did not go on that trip alone so I'd like to see more info about it to get my head around that portion of the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80