Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about the corrected time actually being the time the photographs were taken. I am leaning towards the photographs being taken around a time between the hours of 8 to 9 that lines up with the minutes and seconds of the corrected time. ie instead of the 'roar' photograph taken at corrected time of 9:37:44 it was 8:37:44 - with the one hour daylight saving and whoever at FACS/NSWPOL did not take that into account when they applied the corrected time.
If the Bali time has been accepted as the initial time setting when the camera was purchased in Indonesia (as a number of sleuths have mentioned), then it wouldn't matter what time it was in Australia when the files were examined by LE etc. The corrected/adjusted time would be still two hours out for the date 12/09/2014. Presumably all the photos on the memory card were examined to assess the consistency of this time difference. Very interesting discussion, however, since Indonesia has three time zones. I account the difference in minutes to 'roughly' setting the time manually rather than being particular about it.

I don't see a link to show which picture those enhancements are done from.

Three pictures were taken.

Did she crouch for all of them? Two of them? One of them?

I feel these photo questions have all been asked and answered for years now.

imo

It was taken from the image the FFC mentioned where she was crouching down.

Link here

What puzzles me about the whole photo thing is that if what beimg said is correct, FF went to all the effort to update the time on the camera for a holiday, but then didn't bother to change it back once home. Which seems odd to me, if you where THST concerned about it being right for the holiday, wouldn't you want it back for when your at home too

100% agree with this and I said exactly the same in a previous thread! The explanation makes no sense at all!

I don't see a link to show which picture those enhancements are done from.

Three pictures were taken.

Did she crouch for all of them? Two of them? One of them?

I feel these photo questions have all been asked and answered for years now.

imo
There were 5 photos taken - and released by the Coroner.
Only one is of William "roaring" . The best photo IMO

On the fifth anniversary of William Tyrrell's disappearance, the NSW Coroner has released new photos of the missing boy and the transcript of an interview with a key witness.

The five images show the then three-year-old drawing on a verandah at his foster grandmother's home in Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast the same morning he went missing in 2014.

He is wearing the Spiderman costume he vanished in and is sitting next to another young child who is also drawing.

New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News

It was taken from the image the FFC mentioned where she was crouching down.

Link here
I would definitely like to see this investigated/ sleuthed further, we don't know really how extensive the investigation and testing of the evidence of WT's time at Benaroon Dr has been. The results of this may support a different theory. MOO

I consider that if anybody was roaring at someone that roaring person would be looking directly at that person. A roar in my mind is a kind of communication. You don't normally communicate by looking elsewhere than directly to the person you are communicating with.

One train of thought.. If for example I was taking a photo of my child roaring like William, and he was looking up at me and roaring and I said “keep doing that face while a take another photo” and I crouched down to take it from another angle, then yes I can see why his eyes would still look up when my face isn’t up high anymore. If I am asked to hold a pose to take a pic from a different angle, I will then hold the whole pose, smile, eyes, hold my breath etc. unless I was told “hold that pose but keep looking at the camera”… then I’d move my gaze. That’s how my (adhd)brain works. ‍♀️ So many pics of me not looking at the camera when young.
I’ve always thought it was just William making a cutesy face but like most things in this case you can’t be sure on anything.
This is a bit late I’m sure, so I’m sorry we’ve moved on from this, but yeah hard to keep up with the speed this thread is going! So many questions and not enough answers. Hoping for some closure soon for William, it just gets more and more heartbreaking.

We have to remember however, that, in this case the charges and AVO were brought about by HOMICIDE DETECTIVES (on behalf of the child), not aggrieved ex-partners. And although there have been potential missteps in this investigation over the years, I have the belief that experienced homicide detectives would not waste the court's time with something frivolous. IMO the Magistrate was just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of the intense media interest in THIS child's assault vs no media interest in much more serious assaults involving children from other families. It must be frustrating for a judge to preside over horrible and utterly tragic cases of child abuse which go unnoticed by the media/ general public. IMO child abuse, of all types, is a scourge on Australian society. In fact IMHO I would go as far as to say that I think it is the most pressing issue facing us - it is incredibly common, affects all strata of society, it gets passed on from generation to generation and there is simply not enough public outrage. Where is the media for all these other cases? I think that is the point the magistrate was trying to make IMO.

Hidden by FACS surpressions?
And that's the tip of the iceberg. So many adult survivers who have never reported.
I completely agree with you. X

1QbQpJD
Zoomed in on Williams's eyes in the "roar" photograph and sharpened. There is clearly an adult standing up in the reflection of his eyes.

imo …the majority of area you’re saying is part of a body is just made by WT’s pupil which is of course dark/black .

@sniffsniffcough, I posted earlier up thread about your post about the camera time and I don't understand what daylight savings has to do with the timestamp on the photo. Can you please explain what you mean? I'm going crazy trying to figure it out.

OK put it another way and example is photo 5 the roar photo.

The digital camera is said to be set on Bali time because the fosters purchased the camera in Bali during their trip in August 2014 and it is said they didn't reset the camera to NSW time when they returned. IMO

It is said the 5th photo, the roar photo, was taken at a corrected time of 9.37am nsw time. When the created time of this photo showed at 1:58 hours/minutes earlier. But that can't be because Bali is exactly 2 hours behind Sydney.

So the roar photo was initially printed out for use and displayed to the media for the 1st time on Saturday 13/9/2014 and didn't have the timestamp stuff on it. None of the other 4 photos were given to the media until the coroner released them in 2019.

The Coroner obviously received a Brief of Evidence from Gary Jubelin in mid 2018 because she ordered the search of Benaroon and Cedar Loggers Lane and she attended those scenes with Jubelin. IMO

At the beginning of the coroners inquest a legal rep pointed out to Bio fathers rep the discrepancy. The photos would have been prepared by NSWPOL to be included in the Brief.

I posit that the photos were all downloaded and prepared by NSWPOL at the same time in that process and during that time someone manually applied an adjustment to match what the foster mother had stated was the timeline of the morning of 12/9/2014.

If the photos were downloaded onto the NSWPOL system during daylight saving there would be 3:00 hours difference not 1:58 seconds. Therefore it is likely IMM whoever did the time adjustment added 2 hours instead of 1 hour to mistakenly match FFC stated critical timeline. It is possible the timestamp of 1:58 and a few seconds was a time inaccuracy that would have read 2 hours if the inaccuracy didn't exist but I doubt it.

There has been no release of information from the Coroner that verifies the outcome of investigation she ordered re photo timestamping.

Maybe the timestamp accuracy/adjustment/correction also revealed new and fresh evidence about the timeline of 12/9/2014 and in some way lead to the current stance re POI of NSWPOL as detailed in numerous media releases in the last 9 or 10 days. IMO

I hope this explanation makes the muddy water clearer for you.

There is something about that particular photo that is known to the FFC IMO and that was not realized by NSWPOL IMO until questioned by legal reps at Inquest and it may not be only about timestamps IMO.

I also believe the release of FFC walk-through which detailed in her own words her drive down Batar Creek Road was a monumental decision by the Coroner.

the little cadaver brown and white spaniel? tonight on the news excited and running in circles, happy to be working! beautiful little being!
How beautiful! Haven’t seen this yet. Dogs restore my faith in pure love in this Universe. They are so special. I choose them always over others, and they are my joy after work every day xx

Zoomed in on Williams's eyes in the "roar" photograph and sharpened. There is clearly an adult standing up in the reflection of his eyes.

I would definitely like to see this investigated/ sleuthed further, we don't know really how extensive the investigation and testing of the evidence of WT's time at Benaroon Dr has been. The results of this may support a different theory. MOO

Yes agree iiiii's Especially if they are already having photos examined ... and every piece of evidence needs to be be evaluated objectively, and thoroughly.

Carmen you can use this number to report:
The coroner also urged anyone with direct knowledge of the crime to call “solicitors assisting the Coroner on
02 8346 1388”.and ask how to send it direct.

William Tyrrell hotline direct to coroner (theaustralian.com.au)

IMO

<modsnip > I can categorically tell you that there is no such thing as a "roaring reflex". In the photo WT appears to be looking directly at something or someone, not vaguely in the air. The relevance of this is not clear, but he was certainly NOT looking at her, as she claimed IMO.

Yeh that got my attention while watching the 60mins clip, So while he was looking up at her she has crouched down in a really weird position and taken the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517