Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not evidence---but it did make me think it was not a really serious injury. If it had been a broken bone or a punch in the face, I don't think the magistrate would have made that comment.

• The allegations are not the most serious that the courts see by any stretch,” Magistrate Dene said.
Comparing what would be the severity of bruising from a horse Injury vs a child severely beaten or worse are still worlds apart.

I’m not sure how someone can have a “feeling” about the degree of bruising though.
Regardless of if it ends up as “minor” itself, the threat of further possible physical violence or assault, emotional or mental would still be taken into consideration.

A pretty reckless comment from the magistrate considering what is around this case and it does matter.

The timing of all the current events seems a bit too much to be coincidental. 1. assault charges being made against Foster carers, 2. William's sister being removed from FF care, 3. A widely publicised and specific location search for evidence, and 4. Open statements of female foster carer being a person of interest.

My thinking is that they have jumped on the report of injury to the foster daughter so as to make an excuse to remove her from the scene that is unfolding. Maybe there really has been a serious assault on the child but equally it may turn out to have an innocent explanation. Either way it would be best for her to be out of the picture whilst this turmoil is taking place. She might also be in a safe position to bring up any other negative feelings or experiences that may give a clue to William's disappearance. It also puts the parents clearly in a bad light which paints them in the public eye as "not so squeaky clean" as they have previously been portrayed.

By making the search very big and public they may be hoping that someone in the community might come up with a memory of having seen the Foster Family in that area. This, combined with the new negative image of Foster parents, might also squeeze out any niggling suspicions from people who were previously supportive of the Foster Family.

I doubt that the investigators actually think the Foster mother is going to confess but the scrutiny will definitely be unsettling her. I don't believe for one second that she will admit to this easily. Either because she didn't do it or because she's lied about it for so long now that she believes herself.

I don't really think that she's a really bad person if she's involved but rather a very foolish person. My gut feeling is that it was some kind of accident that she felt she needed to cover up and she has obviously done a very good job of hoodwinking everyone. I wonder if she has some kind of delusional disorder that has allowed her to continue with the charade so successfully for all of this time. We may never know because even if found guilty she may take the secret and details to her grave.

It's a lot harder to see on the second eye but you can see the same shape (that I have outlined) if you look very closely. The same shape is reflected in both eyes.

Perhaps it's just me, but I see something different... in Williams left eye (RHS for photo). I see a head and shoulders of a person up very close to William. Then in the LHS eye photo I see someone standing, with their arm on the their hips or with an arm out.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard of it if they have. It’s been a huge hindrance to this case that the FC’s were anonymous. How can anyone member of the public come forward to say “I saw them…” when their faces were never shown?
yeah,
Detective Senior Constable Sean Ogilvy (pictured), who applied for the apprehended violence order and has been involved in the search for William, was also in court. He is the ex-fiance of Channel Nine presenter Erin Molan

William Tyrrell's foster parents Sydney faces court Hornsby assault of a child | Daily Mail Online

WHY there's so much 'public interest' in the matter ”

what a truly bizarre statement…..

Did she mention the drive to police before or after she found out the truck driver had seen her?

She knew the truck driver saw her at the time. He waved at her because he thought she pulled over for him. It’s in the video in the link. My thoughts on this is… she was worried the truck driver may come forward, so she’s preemptively offering an explanation for why she was there. IMO

Did a truck driver ever come forward to say he/she saw the FCG’s car the day WT went missing?
I am thinking that fleet trucks would be highly likely to be GPS tracked at all times, plus have dash cams. It would just be a matter of how long they stored this information. It's probably all up there in the cloud. Would make it quite possible to find the truck and get a look at FM in her car by the side of the road. IMO as the truck approached something may have been visibly thrown out of the window. MOO

What puzzles me about the whole photo thing is that if what beimg said is correct, FF went to all the effort to update the time on the camera for a holiday, but then didn't bother to change it back once home. Which seems odd to me, if you where THST concerned about it being right for the holiday, wouldn't you want it back for when your at home too

I thought perhaps the camera had been purchased in Bali, so the time was set to that time & was never changed.

That would be easy to confirm by checking previous photos taken when back in Aus.. IMO.

also just going back to the times of the 5 photos - how can # 2 & #3 be taken at exactly the same time

1QbQpJD
Zoomed in on Williams's eyes in the "roar" photograph and sharpened. There is clearly an adult standing up in the reflection of his eyes.

I’m still not convinced there is anything in this. If we look at the original photo and others from the deck area, which isn’t that big, there appears to be a table in the vicinity of where FFC would have been standing so her claim of being in an awkward position is very possible. Reflection from the window/camera flash is also likely IMO.

8A2FEBBA-075B-40C2-BE8F-D4BEBF00D62D.jpeg

5F102B5A-68E1-4328-86BC-C5791205ED91.jpeg

AA1B66EB-8E8F-4881-BDF4-F3C026539C3A.jpeg

img source: William Tyrrell investigation: Police launch fresh search in area 10 minutes from where toddler vanished

48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

I’m not familiar with this type of process, does this mean William’ sister will remain in alternative care arrangements until this is all finalised at possibly this time next year?
Poor kid has lost a lot. Her home, security, school friends, pets, end of year school fun. Damn adults for messing up this little girls happiness

I’m still not convinced there is anything in this. If we look at the original photo and others from the deck area, which isn’t that big, there appears to be a table in the vicinity of where FFC would have been standing so her claim of being in an awkward position is very possible. Reflection from the window/camera flash is also likely IMO.

View attachment 323552

View attachment 323553

View attachment 323554

img source: William Tyrrell investigation: Police launch fresh search in area 10 minutes from where toddler vanished

48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

Looks like she is standing on the grass taking them, more likely. IMO

You can certainly challenge a will if you feel the testator did not have capacity, or was unduly influenced. It would be contested by someone who can demonstrate a clear interest in the estate.
Do we know for sure FFC received the entirety of the estate, or is that rumour?

iMO we don’t know those details Juju & neither would I expect to. However IMO the FFC was the Executor of her mother’s estate, based on the fact that she was applying for probate. ..which possibly means they did have a good relationship ? Who knows & is that really relevant to William anyway i ask myself ... I just want him to be found & laid to rest with love & dignity

Curious if anyone has tried to recreate Williams roar photo to see if this angle is at all possible?

The only way this is possible to me (as a photographer) is if the ffc had her left hand way above her head and was clicking with that hand for example… however if she was crouching, this makes it far more unlikely
I also cannot see the shadow of her left arm up high in the reflection of his eye if this was what she was doing.

What would be possible is if she asked him to look up in the trees behind her etc. he’s looking way too high. If it was someone else they’d have been quite a tall person (6’+)

It would be a window and wall behind her IMO based on looking at the wider area.

Looks like she is standing on the grass taking them, more likely. IMO

She’d have to be extremely tall then, and have the camera zoomed in because the grass is a few steps down and it’s a close shot.

I can
Here's a zoomed out image that shows that it also isn't possible that WT was looking at FFC if she was crouching down and taking the photo as is her testimony.

I can tell you, from a photographers perspective and experience. If he is looking at her in this photo, she would have had to have been balancing the camera on her foot and he would be looking at her raised left hand at the highest point. If she was standing at the bottom of the steps, this makes it even more impossible

I don't really think that she's a really bad person if she's involved but rather a very foolish person. My gut feeling is that it was some kind of accident that she felt she needed to cover up and she has obviously done a very good job of hoodwinking everyone. I wonder if she has some kind of delusional disorder that has allowed her to continue with the charade so successfully for all of this time. We may never know because even if found guilty she may take the secret and details to her grave.
It will be interesting to see if the daughter has some things to say. That could really help solve this case.

Cleaver G is there any way a Will can be made out by someone who suffers from any kind or any quantifiable and measurable level of mental cognitive mental deterioration?

CG has already referred to testamentary capacity.

Some notes on that:

A person can only make legally binding decisions about what happens to their deceased estate if they have the requisite testamentary capacity, that is: rational understanding, ability to remember pertinent facts, and comprehension of the legal implications of making a will.

The courts have said that when making a will a testator must be of sound mind, memory and understanding. ... understand the extent of the property that they are disposing of; and. be able to comprehend who should or should not benefit from their will (whether they ultimately provide for them in their will or not).

That is not my theory I don't believe the male foster carer (MFC) knows anything about what occurred after he departed 48 Benaroon and his return to 48 Benaroon or anything untoward that may have occurred after 12/9/2014l.

I think it possible he was at 48 Benaroon when the photographs were taken and every interview where the photographs are discussed, the female foster carer takes over that part of the discussion. I think during past televised interviews he agrees with her to be compliant. At times I have noticed at times when he had commenced to say something, she immediately cut in. IMO.

i have asked a couple of times how do we know MFC left 48 Benaroon Dr at 9.30am ?

I did a bit of a timeline last thread on his schedule of times & I don’t know how he fit it in .... I think he had to go earlier, or arrive home much later ... . JMO

Why would a couple have different solicitors? Can anyone explain the legal process or reason. Wouldn’t it be cheaper 2for 1!

Someone asked the same question upthread (#200). Cleaver Greene, verified attorney, replied:

"Because they have different interests to protect. Generally, a lawyer can’t act for two co-accused. If the co-accused start blaming each other then the lawyer is conflicted out".

As a photographer does the reflection look like a tall person standing up to you?
I wondered if it was MFC doing a 'daddy tiger hand'
I can say that the white reflection I believe is the same sunlight that is possibly coming through the trees you see on the side of his face. I was hoping to see her arm outstretched on the other side which would have made a lot more sense (because he’s looking pretty high) but I can’t see it.

IMO If someone showed me this, I would have expected the photographer to have put the camera on an auto timer on that deck and them stand about half a metre to *his* right ( meaning the photographer takes a big step left) with their arm up with something in it to get his attention to look there.

I have looked at a lot of articles about today's court summons and the magistrate's words. I keep going back to 'wtaf?' If 2 infamous characters came before me (if I was a judge, and, granted - I am not) then the last thing I would be doing is adding fuel to the fire. I am a bit perplexed at the words that this judge used today to describe this case. It feels like grandstanding (possibly IMO MOO JMO). I feel quite annoyed.

Magistrate Robyn Denes said she understood the interest in the case but questioned the true desire to mention the defendants’ connection to William. maybe the public wants to know what has happened to LT and how this might cast some light on the lifestyle of a little boy and that justice is served? (my own thoughts, possibly JMO MOO IMO)

Aside from that link, the matter was not dissimilar to matters heard in every court in NSW, she said, saying media weren’t in her court last week for a case involving “far more serious allegation” and a five-year-old. (good point. But, this poor child is not related to a missing child? so, how would media scrutiny help this 5 year old? the media would just report basically what happened. and then what? the public could say 'that's terrible' and shake their heads in sympathy. should every child's case be presented for further investigation and public support in what way? go-fundme? this is a great idea - but, I am just relying on my own thoughts, Perhaps the judge could have explained further why this is an important point? possibly, JMO MOO IMO).

“What’s the interest besides, dare I say it, the clickbait issue?” she said. (is this alluding to the fact that a large proportion of Australians, and our global counterparts, are interested in justice being served for WT. and also for LT, as she has had a horrific time and now has been removed from one life to another new life. There are 2 victims here - both related. one is missing. one has to start a new life. again. possibly, JMO MOO IMO).

William Tyrrell's foster-parents to enter plea over alleged assault

'Fresh leads' and more evidence in William Tyrrell search

William Tyrrell's foster parents Sydney faces court Hornsby assault of a child | Daily Mail Online

Thankyou for saying this. Agree. *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members