Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that that was said by the FFC. I may be wrong though, it is so hard to keep track.
‘On the morning of September 12, his foster grandmother told police, William was 'full of beans, jumping out of his skin with energy'.

She described him as 'a very masculine child' who when he was playing on her deck that morning 'rolled the dice very hard'.’

William Tyrrell: Inside privileged life of foster mother, why she hates Spiderman photo | Daily Mail Online

Are we allowed to speculate on “what ifs” here ?

(In our own opinions) .…What would your opinions be if FFC hadn’t mentioned the drive in the car before police got there in her statement ?

IF her statement to the police does not include the drive .. what would that suggest to you?

'Look I think where I need to leave it Ben, is the team are looking for evidence within the search area which supports a line of inquiry not previously explored by homicide investigators, we are there to find evidence, if we find evidence that, that, that supports charging a person with an indictable offense in William's disappearance then that prosecution will be pursued. Anything that we find at that scene gets catalogued and obviously Harriet Graham is being updated almost daily on the progress.'

Assistant Commissioner, Stuart Smith.

Ben Fordham Live - Friday, 26th November - 2GB

So, even though FM left out the part about driving FGMs car that morning in various discussions, the possibility that she used that opportunity wasn't previously explored, which they are doing now.

Yes. The Mazda is finally being forensically examined seven years later. So it’s not hard to figure out their line of enquiry.

Police hoping to lay charges over Tyrrell

Importance of Tyrrell cloth finds revealed

From that link: "We are very happy with (the) items in terms of eliminating people or proving what happened to William Tyrrell,” he told reporters on Friday morning.

If they can eliminate people then perhaps they have found something related to the perp? Such as clothes they were wearing? Just spitballing here.

“We are very happy with (the) items in terms of eliminating people or proving what happened to William Tyrrell,” he told reporters on Friday morning.

Importance of Tyrrell cloth finds revealed

Anyone else read that as they are not acting on specific information, but just testing the only possible scenario if the FFC was involved, the coroner obviously wanted them to provide more evidence that the family was completely cleared as it was never done to this extent… IMO

(In our own opinions) .…What would your opinions be if FFC hadn’t mentioned the drive in the car before police got there in her statement ?

IF her statement to the police does not include the drive .. what would that suggest to you?

That she didn't mention it until a truck driver contacted LE which led to them searching Middle Brother for something that may have been "thrown" from a vehicle? JMO

Something to hide. IMO. In a case like this, the actions of the last person who saw WT before his disappearance are extremely important. To suggest that one omitted to include it due to the stress of the days events and so much happening would be unbelievable to me and suspicious. Just like not remembering seeing the 3 vehicles, making eye contact with one person and not being able to recall that straight away but then able to describe that persons physical appearance and specific details about those cars (rim types etc) days later….. just doesn’t sit right IMO.

In that scenario I would question why the person is lying and what that could indicate. If the timeline given between noticing WT missing and MFC returning is just mere minutes, if I was a detective, I would want that looked into thoroughly. That’s not something you would mistake or forget. In any criminal case, lies or omissions by the last person to see a missing person is worthy of a thorough investigation and I don’t believe anyone could legitimately argue otherwise. Assume nothing, check everything. IMO

It is no wonder they took a dig at GJ, I mean, seriously .. he really should have had that car thoroughly gone over then.

Probably Fehon or Rupp should have done that, right from the get-go.

They probably also should have not allowed people to tramp all over the place before bringing in the sniffer dog.

A lot of mistakes were made in the first week or so of the investigation ... even when they felt something was off, and decided to bring in the sex crimes squad.

imo

Last edited:

It means she has reason to hide it, it could be for a few reasons, possibly because she used that drive and that time to hide something, it could also be because she had been searching for William for longer than she wanted to admit to police and her husband. It throws the entire timeline right off too, which only adds to the complications of the response.

If she only admitted the drive after the truck driver came forward and said he saw her, well that makes it even worse.

Probably Fehon or Rupp should have done that, right from the get-go.

They probably also should have not allowed people to tramp all over the place before bringing in the sniffer dog.

A lot of mistakes were made in the first week or so of the investigation ... even when they felt something was off, and decided to bring in the sex crimes squad.

Agree, it was a mess. I just want justice for this little boy.

From that link: "We are very happy with (the) items in terms of eliminating people or proving what happened to William Tyrrell,” he told reporters on Friday morning.

If they can eliminate people then perhaps they have found something related to the perp? Such as clothes they were wearing? Just spitballing here.
Yeh you would have to have a persons clothing or something related to a person I guess otherwise anyone may have put him there ... let's hope either way he's found and then the person is held responsible .. does this riding school area back onto the bush that backs onto the other side of Beneroon drive ? Walking tracks etc or fire trail research...

Yeh you would have to have a persons clothing or something related to a person I guess otherwise anyone may have put him there ... let's hope either way he's found and then the person is held responsible .. does this riding school area back onto the bush that backs onto the other side of Beneroon drive ? Walking tracks etc or fire trail research...

I think SniffSniff has put a bunch of links (including maps) in the No Discussion section.

This article is from 15/9/14

Police said Middle Brother State Forest and surrounds will be searched from Thursday morning. The focus of the search since William went missing last Friday morning has been the Kendall State Forest and the area around Benaroon Drive.

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

‘‘It will be a sweep search of the side of the road,’’ he told volunteers at a briefing in Kendall on Thursday.

Roads, forests focus of search for missing William Tyrell

FFC's police walkthrough was the following day. Perhaps Fehon searched the wrong location.

Something to hide. IMO. In a case like this, the actions of the last person who saw WT before his disappearance are extremely important. To suggest that one omitted to include it due to the stress of the days events and so much happening would be unbelievable to me and suspicious. Just like not remembering seeing the 3 vehicles, making eye contact with one person and not being able to recall that straight away but then able to describe that persons physical appearance and specific details about those cars (rim types etc) days later….. just doesn’t sit right IMO.
It can...I know when I was stressed over my mums passing I can only remember abt 20% of her funeral..over time I have remembered more.. shock does that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan