Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the road going to the Riding School UPHILL? Then going the other way would be downhill? Or have I got this mixed up? IF that is the case then it would be far easier for a child to go DOWNHILL as opposed to UPHILL? I don't know the area, just what I have been reading here.

Edit CEMETERY IS UPHILL !
See comment below from member @SouthAussie.

(As William seemed to be somewhat
Hyper I would argue that Uphill vs
Downhill would not be an obstacle
to him if extra effort was involved)

It does seem to be rather obvious.
Hence my argument above.
That should be the FIRST place she
looked considering the children had
been making drawings to place upon
the gravesite.

Last edited:
Wasn't the road going to the Riding School UPHILL? Then going the other way would be downhill? Or have I got this mixed up? IF that is the case then it would be far easier for a child to go DOWNHILL as opposed to UPHILL? I don't know the area, just what I have been reading here.

Since we have learned from Candace Sutton in the Daily Mail that WT was 'boistererous' and that he was 'jumping out of his skin' on the morning of the event, I would not rule out anything in terms of physical effort when he was tearing around playacting Spiderman and tigers.

William Tyrrell: Inside privileged life of foster mother, why she hates Spiderman photo | Daily Mail Online

Very interesting! This news video states that both the FFC and the MFC are now the new focus. It does not say it is just the FFC.

Just found a little more info on the video, but still does not reveal their source.

Inquest hearings into William Tyrrell's disappearance are to resume | 7NEWS
26 Nov 2021

1.4K views 2 hours ago

7NEWS Australia

7NEWS can reveal that inquest hearings into the disappearance of William Tyrrell are set to resume with a new focus on the missing boy's foster parents. Police have admitted after 2 weeks of searching, there's still no breakthrough, but they're now extending the operation. More Details: https://7news.link/3l64Egs

Very interesting! This news video states that both the FFC and the MFC are now the new focus. It does not say it is just the FFC.

Because Mr Ronald Chapman stated that he saw William
in a 4 WHEEL DRIVE with sedan following?
IF this was the FPs then someone was driving
the 2nd vehicle- Sedan that he also states that
he witnessed. Was FGM still capable of driving?
If not her , then WHO??

YES that is correct...
Hence my argument above.
the gravesite.

Sorry ... but that is incorrect. The riding club is downhill. (The post you referenced says it is uphill.)

The cemetery is uphill. Opposite direction.

If members want to orient themselves to the area, I recommend taking a google street-walk up Benaroon Drive, down Benaroon Drive, down Batar Creek Road.

Google Maps

Because Mr Ronald Chapman stated that he saw William
in a 4 WHEEL DRIVE with sedan following?
IF this was the FPs then someone was driving
the 2nd vehicle- Sedan that he also states that
he witnessed. Was FGM still capable of driving?
If not her , then WHO??

The description of the cars from RC’s sighting does not match the FP or FGM’s cars at all, IMO.

I know how far the riding school is from the house. No way would he have walked that far in the "just minutes" she alleges he was gone. She even says as much herself.

In the MFC's walkthrough, he said on at least two occasions that she "only just" started her search after he arrived home. Either he lied and knows more or she did the drive to RS before she searched the immediate area. JMO

ETA: he obviously saw no sign of him driving past there coming back so why would she need to drive down there after he arrived back?

Agreed- he was only little. I remember my daughter at 3 and whilst full of energy they do have 'little legs'. The property seems to have a lot of 'frontage'. It's such a long driveway. I can imagine putting the bins out every week is a bit if an effort.

And if he had wandered into the bush wouldn't they have seen him as the verandah is facing the scrub?

The description of the cars from RC’s sighting does not match the FP or FGM’s cars at all, IMO.

Ron Chapman admitted he was useless regarding vehicle identification as he is elderly.
But he DID state that he saw a 4 wheel drive. And the FPs DO now and DID then own
a 4 wheel drive. And he stated a sedan followed. He needs to be interviewed by expert
analysists IMO.

Edit CEMETERY IS UPHILL !
See comment below from member @SouthAussie.

(As William seemed to be somewhat
Hyper I would argue that Uphill vs
Downhill would not be an obstacle
to him if extra effort was involved)

Hence my argument above.
the gravesite.

Regardless of what she says, I get a feeling that the FM was not even on the back patio at the time that WT took off. She may have been in the house attending to something while FGM sat out the back watching the kids and reading the newspaper.

Ron Chapman admitted he was useless regarding vehicle identification as he is elderly.
But he DID state that he saw a 4 wheel drive. And the FPs DO now and DID then own
a 4 wheel drive. And he stated a sedan followed. He needs to be interviewed by expert
analysists IMO.

Cops sometimes arrange the use of hypnosis to see if such recollections can be further clarified.

analysists IMO.

RC described the 4WD as a fawn, older Toyota Landcruiser. Not a match for the FP’s newer model 4WD, IMO. The car that previously belonged to FGM is a dark grey Mazda 3 hatchback, not a match for a 6 cylinder iridescent blue sedan.

I personally haven’t discounted RC’s evidence just yet, but I don’t believe he saw any cars that belonged to the FPs or FGM, IMO.

'I recognised the boy': neighbour saw William being driven away, inquest told

'I'm sure it was William Tyrrell': witness tells inquest he saw missing boy in car

William Tyrrell’s foster mother emerges as person of interest

This is the article referenced in your post as 'the article above'.

Search for William Tyrrell shifts to place he disappeared

There is NO mention of "something being thrown from a car on Batar Creek Rd".

The first clue to me, that it was not in that article, is that this is the first time we have read of this thing that might have been thrown from a car on Batar Creek Road. And that article is from 2014.

Early in the piece (and not mentioned in that article) the police were searching bush trails for something that may have been thrown from a car. imo

Actually, THIS is the article that I was referencing as per the original post, with mention of something being thrown / detached from the car.

Roads, forests focus of search for missing William Tyrell

Early in the piece the police were searching trails through the forest for something that may have been thrown from a car.
Not Batar Creek Road.

Other articles said (at the time) that it was something that fell off a vehicle. I think only the DM said 'thrown'. IIRC

We speculated for a long time about what that could have been, as it was just days after William disappeared.

18 September 2014
Police say they will scour roads through the forest for clues that may have been thrown from a vehicle in the search for William Tyrell
Missing William Tyrell, 3, 'picked up by a car' police now believe | Daily Mail Online

Early in the piece the police were searching trails through the forest for something that may have been thrown from a car.
Not Batar Creek Road.

Other articles said (at the time) that it was something that may have fallen off a vehicle. I think only the DM said 'thrown'. IIRC

We speculated for a long time about what that could have been, as it was just days after William disappeared.

18 September 2014
Police say they will scour roads through the forest for clues that may have been thrown from a vehicle in the search for William Tyrell
Missing William Tyrell, 3, 'picked up by a car' police now believe | Daily Mail Online
Not Batar Creek Road.

Other articles said (at the time) that it was something that may have fallen off a vehicle. I think only the DM said 'thrown'. IIRC

18 September 2014

Are you reading my mind SA? I have been searching for the early 2014 article that stated no scent from William was detected at 48 Benaroon and here it is in the very article you posted today (linked in your message I am replying to).

Your linked article (under this date above 18 September 2014) "Police and NSW State Emergency Service crews will conduct a 'more evidence-based search' in the Middle Brother State Forest, about five kilometers from where William was last seen."

Interesting that police in 2014 were searching for items of clothing that could have been thrown from a vehicle and your linked article details "Police and NSW State Emergency Service crews will conduct a 'more evidence-based search' in the Middle Brother State Forest, about five kilometers from where William was last seen."

and you stated this "Not Batar Creek Road".

To drive from 48 Benaroon to Middle Park State Forest Google Earth gives the following instructions:

upload_2021-11-26_23-50-40.png

The intersection of Cedar Loggers Lane and Batar Creek Road (where the intensive forensic search was conducted in June 2018 see Portnews link below) is right on the northern boundary of Middle Brother State Park. The driving distance from the property at 158 Batar Creek Road (Summerwoods) that is currently subjected to an intensive search
upload_2021-11-26_23-56-52.png
Then in 2018 an intensive forensic search was carried out Cedar Loggers Lane "investigators have gained new information from the two day search at Batar Creek in the ongoing case into William Tyrrell’s 2014 disappearance.

A line of inquiry into a ‘high risk’ person of interest led to the new search location in the vicinity of Batar Creek Road and Cedar Loggers Lane, Batar Creek."

New information gained from Tyrrell search

Interesting that police in 2014 were searching for items of clothing that could have been thrown from a vehicle. And now in 2021 the media are stating "
Daily Mail Australia revealed earlier on Wednesday that police believe the site along Batar Creek Road is linked to the recent seizure of William's foster grandmother's car.

It is understood the car travelled near the site on the day of William's disappearance with police investigating if an object was thrown out the window
"

William Tyrrell: Police find 'mystery item' in Kendall search | Daily Mail Online

In your message you said "Other articles said (at the time) that it was something that may have fallen off a vehicle". Do you have a link to a media article please that details what you have said about "something that may have fallen off a vehicle". I am keen to read about that.

Here is a screen shot using satellite imagery from Google Earth .

upload_2021-11-27_0-5-52.png

About the half-way point between Summerwoods and Cedar Loggers Lane a left turn onto Stoney Creek Rd will get you into Middle Brother State Forest
upload_2021-11-27_0-9-10.png

My daughter had 3 black eyes by the time she was 5..1 from falling into the wood part of our couch..1 from swing arms round and round with her cousin and one from a ball...yip she was clumsy
My granddaughter got black eye at 4, playing hide and seek, hiding behind a door, that her cousin pushed open, and she got hit in the eye by the door knob.

Well, that is strange. I just rechecked the link and the 20min video is still there, pinned to the top of the article.
Maybe check again, or listen on one of the other links provided.

Unfortunately SA, quite often live feed news articles that are pinned on live news feeds change very suddenly. This morning when I attempted to open the link you provided there was only a 1:35 second video and as I indicated this morning, I did not hear Bennett say anything about what you stated when you posted the link quote "He said they have never nominated any particular person of interest". (bolded by you).

After returning home today, I have tried (again) to open the link you provided to listen to Bennett and hear what he said in context of any interaction he had with media representatives Q & Q, and there is not even a Bennett interview available, the link appears to be no longer valid.
Australia news LIVE: William Tyrrell update given by NSW Police, Greg Lynn charged with Russell Hill, Carol Clay murders, Victoria COVID cases grow, NSW COVID cases grow, NSW masks to end at Christmas, Victoria vaccination rate hits target

Is there anyway of validating what was actually said by Bennett. A transcript? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member