Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the one where she corrects him to say " no about 10.30 " it was the first interview i ever saw and i became interested after she said that
Yes (listen approx 1:30):

NSWPM: When did you guys last see him?

FM: That morning, on the twelfth, at Mom’s place.

FD: Time’s about 10:15. (FM: Noooo)

Or if the FFGM walk through video - where she says the MFC left more like 8.00am - is more likely -maybe somehow the photo was actually 7.39 and maybe W left the property shortly before 8.00 with the MFC. MOO

The elderly man told the inquest before William went missing he'd sat on his veranda with toast and tea between 9am and 9.30am and could hear children playing.
He was unsure whether his late wife, Heather, was with him.
"I remember hearing the kids."

The elderly man told the inquest before William went missing he'd sat on his veranda with toast and tea between 9am and 9.30am and could hear children playing.

During that timeframe, weren't they with FFC and FGM on the back deck doing their drawing and dice-throwing activities!

Those children that the elderly man said that he heard could have been the children of Lydene Heslop who lived nearby in Benaroon Drive.

During that timeframe, weren't they with FFC and FGM on the back deck doing their drawing and dice-throwing activities!

Those children that the elderly man said that he heard could have been the children of Lydene Heslop who lived nearby in Benaroon Drive.

Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.
When she returned, the street was in chaos.
Thread 29, post 1241

Judy left around 9am, around the same time the children were riding their bikes in the driveway, as per this link.

Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.
Thread 29, post 1241

Judy left around 9am, around the same time the children were riding their bikes in the driveway, as per this link.
Thanks SA, that link also clarifies the “roaring photo” that was discussed a few days ago …

As his foster mother would later remark, her last picture of William catches the young boy “mid-roar”.

Or if the FFGM walk through video - where she says the MFC left more like 8.00am - is more likely -maybe somehow the photo was actually 7.39 and maybe W left the property shortly before 8.00 with the MFC. MOO
I agree Nightrider, that the timeline would be much easier if the photos were at 7:39am ….. and I have thought the exact same thoughts….

And even though The Coroner has not released the metadata information publically, there is this …

The house in Benaroon Drive was where the foster mother took the now iconic photograph of him on the deck in his Spider-Man suit at 9.37am on September 12, 2014. She has said that as she then sat drinking tea with her mum, she heard William roar as he pretended to be a tiger — and then “nothing”.

Metadata has confirmed the photograph was indeed taken at that time after questions during the inquest into William’s disappearance that it may have been taken two hours earlier.

To me it would be difficult to believe that a national paper combined with a decent journalist, could get a statement like this incorrect….. But JMO

Last edited:
Possibly because she was not going incriminate herself in that regard .... when she knows that it could have been another member of her family?

Has she been protecting and in cahoots with another?

Well, the FGM was also named a POI, albeit posthumously….. which is odd ….

So much to remember over sooooo many years, I don't recall that. Is there a link please Slouth?
I also found this … written after Police had seized the FGM Car for forensic examination….

Written April 14, 2022.

Police conducting the fresh investigation were hoping to put pressure on the foster nana who was the only other person present with the foster mother when William disappeared. However she has since died.

The same man that Mr. Jubelin accused of potentially covering up for his wife running over William. It's ironic how Mr. Jubelin never truly tested that theory with MFC. The red flag being he saw fit to wash the car some 5 days after September 12th. It was Mr. Jubelin who raised the theory of William being run over.

Who's to say that the noises of children playing, if in fact, that did occur weren't solely William's sister on her bike, to keep her occupied/ distracted after the incident?

The same man that Mr. Jubelin accused of potentially covering up for his wife running over William. It's ironic how Mr. Jubelin never truly tested that theory with MFC. The red flag being he saw fit to wash the car some 5 days after September 12th. It was Mr. Jubelin who raised the theory of William being run over.

Who's to say that the noises of children playing, if in fact, that did occur weren't solely William's sister on her bike, to keep her occupied/ distracted after the incident?
Not to mention that it seems the sister is described as spending time doing quiet activities, such as drawing, art, gently rolling dice, spending time with her grandmother, sticking by her mom in the driveway when she reportedly asked who the person was who was driving a vehicle past the house, riding her bike and having a mishap falling in the garden, etc. I got the impression she was a quieter soul, unlike her brother who was described as 'masculine', 'loud', 'boisterous', 'energetic', full of beans, rolling the dice 'very hard', roaring like a tiger (presumably noisy), jumping out of his skin with energy, balking about what he would wear at age 3, suffering a black eye from climbing on people, deliberately crashing his bike, sometimes unruly behavior, being assessed for behavioral issues, etc. I can imagine it's possible W may have made enough noise to seem like two kids, while the sister made little noise to seem like no kids. Just my impression from all that has been reported. ETA: But yet nobody saw him at all, even with all the activities said to have occurred.

He was a boisterous and energetic child and his sometimes unruly behaviour with other children at child care became of concern the foster mother.
The foster parents had learnt that despite being loud and energetic that William was not 'a wanderer'...

On the morning of September 12, his foster grandmother told police, William was 'full of beans, jumping out of his skin with energy'.

She described him as 'a very masculine child' who when he was playing on her deck that morning 'rolled the dice very hard'.

Privileged life of William Tyrrell's foster mum haunted by final photo

William’s birth mother also told police the last time she saw William he had a black eye, which a Salvation Army worker said happened after he climbed on the foster mother, lost his balance and fell.

William’s foster mother said in her statement that William was being assessed by a female community service worker “currently … to see if there are any behavioural issues”.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/5153a7edd5222a1f8e16c5f23b7d7bad

...I wanted him to wear a singlet, he didn’t want to wear a singlet, so the compromise was he’d wear a Spiderman t-shirt underneath his Spiderman clothes...

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

LH's home is down the other end of the road. I find it unlikely that it was her children that were heard as apparently there was only 1 child at home and the others at school that morning, nor AMS' kids as they were at school and daycare. IMO

LH's home is down the other end of the road. I find it unlikely that it was her children that were heard as apparently there was only 1 child at home and the others at school that morning, nor AMS' kids as they were at school and daycare. IMO
Thankyou for pointing that out.

JMO, with the photos which have been purported to have been snapped at 9.35 am, those activities (which included dice throwing and drawing for Opa) would surely have been occurring for at least 30 mins ...taking into account retrieving the crayons from inside and setting them up with the children on the back deck.
Thread 29, post 1241

In the photos of the Children doing activities on the back patio. The Foster Grandmother is reading a newspaper.

But what gets me is she is wearing slippers.

Now in her walkthrough video she mentions that after breakfast and washing up they move on to the back patio. Which would give the time as about 9.00 ish according to her timetable - because she mentions they ate scrambled eggs toast and juice that was being made from 8.00 onwards and the 4 of them sat and ate this - the MFC had already left according to her.

STAY WITH ME!!! on this -

So that would make sense that she might still have her slippers on - sitting on the patio outside just after breakfast.

So all those outside activities with the bike riding - wouldn't she have had regular shoes on??? and I am sure I saw a diagram of the driveway where the children were bike riding and that had a position on there for the FGM.

So how did the photos get taken while the Foster Grandmother still had her slippers on???? Wasn't that 9.37??? MOO

In the photos of the Children doing activities on the back patio. The Foster Grandmother is reading a newspaper.

But what gets me is she is wearing slippers.

Now in her walkthrough video she mentions that after breakfast and washing up they move on to the back patio. Which would give the time as about 9.00 ish according to her timetable - because she mentions they ate scrambled eggs toast and juice that was being made from 8.00 onwards and the 4 of them sat and ate this - the MFC had already left according to her.

STAY WITH ME!!! on this -

So that would make sense that she might still have her slippers on - sitting on the patio outside just after breakfast.

So all those outside activities with the bike riding - wouldn't she have had regular shoes on??? and I am sure I saw a diagram of the driveway where the children were bike riding and that had a position on there for the FGM.

So how did the photos get taken while the Foster Grandmother still had her slippers on???? Wasn't that 9.37??? MOO
I really don’t understand what point you are trying to make? She could have changed shoes or yes maybe she kept her slippers on.

Sorry to bombard everyone. MOO!!

But I feel that those photos on the back patio with the Foster Grandmother reading a paper and her slippers on - was before breakfast.

They were having a cuppa and maybe discussing that the formal adoption of the 2 foster children which was getting closer to being a reality. Maybe the FGM was raising some concerns to her daughter (were they close- could be a factor - if FGM commented in a way to criticise FFC parenting style - set her on edge- family dynamics are great for stirring up heated emotions)

You know how parents say things that leave a worm hole in your brain - maybe the FGM and FFC where discussing how W was more of a handful.

So maybe the photos were taken to demonstrate W's interactions with the activities they had set up for him - dice throwing, colouring etc. ( I believe "Megnut" may have a good theory about this)

Rather than the photos being a momento of the day - and this is why the FGM stuck a newspaper in front of herself - because the photo was to capture W's play style not a family portrait.

So I just question the whole timeline that has been put forth, because I am getting a feeling this photo was earlier than suggested and I am basing it on:-

:- the FGM wearing slippers
:- L wearing a jacket
:- W not wearing any shoes at all.
:- W shoes facing out from the sliding door - shoes facing in the direction of where you want the child to wear them - going outside. ( Otherwise if Shoes are facing towards the door - you have been outside already and are taking them off before coming inside - its a small point but I am insane with detail)

Bizarre connection between William Tyrrell handyman, paedophile. MOO

I really don’t understand what point you are trying to make? She could have changed shoes or yes maybe she kept her slippers on.
Well they did mention dog poo and bindi's- grass prickles - So I am curious would you want dog poo inside your house ??? Not great - and you want comfy slippers for inside - not slippers with wetness due to moisture on the grass which would easily penetrate a slipper that is made of soft comfy material if you were to go outside early in the morning. Might be okay at midday after the grass has dried off.

- much better to have inside shoes - that is Slippers and different outside shoes - just incase of dog poo.

- which the FFC has mentioned is something that they know is possible living on large properties with more chance of people having multiple dogs for protection and no physical barrier - like a fence to limit poo to only on the perimeter of the property. But people can even go bare foot if they like its just a personal preference. I just got the idea when I saw she did have slippers on - she is not a barefoot kind of lady. MOO

https://www.news.com.au/national/co...n/news-story/7ad0e147f361195409d52850c11ad71a
“For the next two photographs, the foster mother appears to have been crouching down in front of William, who is captured with his left hand on his left knee and what appears to be dice in his right hand.

Fifteen seconds later, he is roaring into the camera.”

Never before seen final photos of William Tyrrell released
“But the photos had a 'corrected time' ranging between 9.35am and 9.37am.

10 News reported the foster mother had told police she had never entered the correct time into the digital camera the pictures were taken on.

The coroner said she wanted the discrepancy examined.

Edited to add:
Some of those witnesses will speak publicly, others behind closed doors in secret.

Last edited:
FWIW, I don't think he's roaring in those photographs. I think that story was created for the photograph. By a storyteller.

Additionally I don't think the photographs were taken for scrapbook purposes.

i think they were taken to document Wm being "naughty", as defined by an unrealistic foster adult.

JMO

FWIW, I don't think he's roaring in those photographs. I think that story was created for the photograph. By a storyteller.

Additionally I don't think the photographs were taken for scrapbook purposes.

i think they were taken to document Wm being "naughty", as defined by an unrealistic foster adult.

JMO
Exactly. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members