Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to add that the mummy monster/daddy tiger game was a game W had played before however it was the first time played at the fgm house. The game is a variation of hide and seek and earlier that morning W and Ffc were playing mummy monsters running around playing chasey at the front part of the house.
In the last pic of W his mouth is wide open and ffc describes that moment when she took that photo “W was playing a game called daddy tiger and that was his roar. The photo was taken mid roar”.

I thought W was drawing when the photo was taken. it wasn’t until after all 5 pics were snapped that W and L began rolling the dice. Getting bored with the dice W began rolling around roaring like a tiger.

The judge found the accusations brought against Mr Spedding in 2015 were "concocted and false and could not be supported" and were made for the collateral purpose of furthering the investigation into William's location.

The State of NSW is now fighting the judge's findings in the NSW Court of Appeal. A two-day appeal hearing will take place from June 13.

NSW appeals $1.5m awarded to former Tyrrell suspect

The judge found the accusations brought against Mr Spedding in 2015 were "concocted and false and could not be supported" and were made for the collateral purpose of furthering the investigation into William's location.

The State of NSW is now fighting the judge's findings in the NSW Court of Appeal. A two-day appeal hearing will take place from June 13.

NSW appeals $1.5m awarded to former Tyrrell suspect
I think at his age they should just pay up… he has been thru enough IMO

Remember they paid some one else out in Nov 2021….

So I don’t think BS payout was excessive when you remember how much they paid for someone else….

My understanding is NSW Police have spent close to $1 million after a man wrongly accused in relation to William’s disappearance sued,” Clennell said.

“The man received a settlement worth more than half a million dollars, and with legal costs on top[,] the expense to the public purse has come close to $1 million.

And figures from 2020 regarding NSW Police payouts …

New South Wales police have paid out more than $100m in relation to legal settlements over the past four years but in most cases details of the suits were never made public due to confidentiality clauses that prevent victims speaking about alleged officer misconduct.

In the past four financial years police in the state have settled more than 1,000 civil cases. The settlements cover a sweeping range of misconduct claims, including unlawful searches, illegal arrests, false imprisonment, assault and harassment.

All IMO

Last edited:
I think at his age they should just pay up… he has been thru enough IMO

Remember they paid some one else out in Nov 2021….

So I don’t think BS payout was excessive when you remember how much they paid for someone else….

My understanding is NSW Police have spent close to $1 million after a man wrongly accused in relation to William’s disappearance sued,” Clennell said.

“The man received a settlement worth more than half a million dollars, and with legal costs on top[,] the expense to the public purse has come close to $1 million.

All IMO

I think it might be a case of them needing to appeal this lawsuit. So they don't look like they are going to make lawsuits 'easy'. (And remembering that they have already paid out a lawsuit to an undisclosed recipient in this case.)

Because if they are wrong about FM - and have prosecuted on other charges to put pressure on her - they just may find themselves the recipient of another lawsuit.

Eg:
Earlier in the court hearing, Lonergan said he believed the foster mother knew where William Tyrrell is.

Her barrister, John Stratton, said that was a false belief.
Police charged her for allegedly lying, in an attempt to pressure her, he said.
“You are hoping to break her spirit,” Stratton suggested.

“Our main objective is to find out where William Tyrrell is,” Lonergan said.

William Tyrrell’s foster mother acquitted of lying to the NSW Crime Commission

Where's William Tyrrell | Ep. 3 | One Last RoarVisit
Im not sure about that JLZ. The mummy monster/daddy tiger game hadn’t been played many times before and was played for the first time at fgm house earlier that morning. The game was a variation of hide and seek. Not sure where the roar fits into hide and seek but could possibly be what W does after hiding and jumps out.
Also I stand corrected on the point I made in an earlier post about the Ffc not inside making her tea.
“After W got bored rolling the dice he began rolling around playing the daddy tiger game . Ffc goes inside and makes the teas. After she makes the teas she sat out on the back veranda with her mum watching W play this game. It was a variation of a hide and seek
I agree with the second part of your post. I think as time went by it became evident that the original time she gave police W went missing at 10:30am didn’t fit in with all the evidence and that’s the case with other parts of her original story that she has seamlessly altered accordingly along the way
How does one play hide and seek by oneself?

I think as time went by it became evident that the original time she gave police W went missing at 10:30am didn’t fit in with all the evidence and that’s the case with other parts of her original story that she has seamlessly altered accordingly along the way

I think the earlier time of 10:05 to 10:15 was determined by Laura Beacroft and David Laidlaw. FM gave no times in her inquest evidence.

Thread 52, post 1275

I think the earlier time of 10:05 to 10:15 was determined by Laura Beacroft and David Laidlaw. FM gave no times in her inquest evidence.

Thread 52, post 1275

Well, there is an elephant in the room. FFC might not have given times at the inquest but another key witness has elsewhere over the years. ;)

IMO Laidlaw knows it, thankfully. Time will ultimately solve this case, just give it time. Time is not everyone's friend :cool:

Thread 52, post 1275
Exactly Sth Aussie thanks. It was reported from the very first day that W went missing around 10:30am. Someone must have given police that time as I can’t imagine such a crucial piece of information being relayed as an assumption, guess, estimate, especially for a missing child. So roughly 10:30am was the time given by the Ffc on that day as being the time W went missing. Not 10am not 10:15am but 10:30am and this was also confirmed by the mfc in his walkthrough “he was here 5min ago, here 5min ago” referring to what the Ffc said to him when returned to the house at 10:35am.

Proving Time has been a huge obstacle in Ws case. the time he went missing, the time Ffc searched for him, the time mfc arrived home, the time Ffc took fgm car to look for W, the time the last photos were taken.
What does that tell you?
The only time we have as fact is the time of the ff prhone call to triple zero at 10:56 and the time police arrived at the house 11:05.

And the “corrected” time stamps on the photos of W are the biggest red flag of all the times. If the original times are correct and I believe they are, then ff had more than enough time to move W from the house to another location. Plenty of time to conceal his body.

Does anyone know when the alleged Lying Hearing for the FF is scheduled please?

I am also wondering if it related to William's disappearance.

According to The Australian, it will be on 6th & 7th November 2023, with a mention in September.

It has been pushed back due to alleged assault charges to be heard in September. His (FD) lawyer said they predict 'difficulties' during the assault charges hearing in Parramatta, and would like some space between the two hearings. The judge obliged.

In CO's book Missing William Tyrrell it gives the interview transcript of where sister speaks of William going to find daddy's car. In Chapter 4.

This is a little bit of it. 'Oh, okay. And you said that he went off to find Daddy's car? How do you know he went off to find Daddy's car?'

And there's this .... (from article dated 16 Feb 2020) .... "William’s sister had also told detectives in her interview that she saw William running towards “daddy’s car” before he vanished.
Thread 73, post 794

And there's this .... (article dated 7 Sep 2015)
"On Sunday, William's parents revealed he could have made his way down the sloping backyard because he was excited about his dad coming home from work and wanted to welcome him home.
"I called out, 'Can you see daddy's car?' " said his mother. "Then there was no answer."
Within 20 minutes his mother had called police."
Thread 25, post 236

As well as Jubes saying in his book Badness, as stated upthread ... "The longer this goes on, the less likely it seems that anyone will find him. That makes me sick. I think about William's sister who is the last person known to have seen him alive."
As stated by William's sister he went off to Daddy's car, also she said to FFC and FFG. Then IMO FFC text to FMC, "have you got him" makes sense when asked where William was, Lindsay said that, there would be a few minutes of delay while waiting FFC and William, None thing go and have a look no William or FFC, mad search, text in FFC thoughts could had been FFC pick up William had taken him for a drive A) forgotten shopping item or just William a quick drive. Be there in 5, text could have given her brief hope William was with FFC. Recently we had a full panic of a child in our neighbourhood for ten minutes, it left me a bit nervous,a little girl (5) disappeared from front yard, older sister said she gone out the Nanna's Car, parents looked she and Nanna was not there Frantic search start. She was madly dashing around, when she banged on my door, My understanding partner, told her that he seen her in a car driving past, he and our child were washing the car, little girl waved to our child, description was given, Mother then knew it was Nanna, turn out as family is packing to leave, Nanna was bring boxes and shopping, she forgot the roast chicken on her arrival turn(Little girl) wanted to go with her local shop since it was few minutes away, she was early she did call out the older child she was going to the shop with the younger child text a message to family "Stopping at Local shop Be a few Minutes." IMO FFC could thought that after what Lindsay said.
I wonder IMO if this past her thoughts that FFC had William

As stated by William's sister he went off to Daddy's car, also she said to FFC and FFG. Then IMO FFC text to FMC, "have you got him" makes sense when asked where William was, Lindsay said that, there would be a few minutes of delay while waiting FFC and William, None thing go and have a look no William or FFC, mad search, text in FFC thoughts could had been FFC pick up William had taken him for a drive A) forgotten shopping item or just William a quick drive. Be there in 5, text could have given her brief hope William was with FFC. Recently we had a full panic of a child in our neighbourhood for ten minutes, it left me a bit nervous,a little girl (5) disappeared from front yard, older sister said she gone out the Nanna's Car, parents looked she and Nanna was not there Frantic search start. She was madly dashing around, when she banged on my door, My understanding partner, told her that he seen her in a car driving past, he and our child were washing the car, little girl waved to our child, description was given, Mother then knew it was Nanna, turn out as family is packing to leave, Nanna was bring boxes and shopping, she forgot the roast chicken on her arrival turn(Little girl) wanted to go with her local shop since it was few minutes away, she was early she did call out the older child she was going to the shop with the younger child text a message to family "Stopping at Local shop Be a few Minutes." IMO FFC could thought that after what Lindsay said.
I wonder IMO if this past her thoughts that FFC had William

Agreed. I don't really have an issue with FM asking FD if he had William either.
She might have been hoping FD saw William wandering, after he sent the text and was close to home, and picked him up. It would have been a good outcome for them all.

Exactly Sth Aussie thanks. It was reported from the very first day that W went missing around 10:30am. Someone must have given police that time as I can’t imagine such a crucial piece of information being relayed as an assumption, guess, estimate, especially for a missing child. So roughly 10:30am was the time given by the Ffc on that day as being the time W went missing. Not 10am not 10:15am but 10:30am and this was also confirmed by the mfc in his walkthrough “he was here 5min ago, here 5min ago” referring to what the Ffc said to him when returned to the house at 10:35am.

Proving Time has been a huge obstacle in Ws case. the time he went missing, the time Ffc searched for him, the time mfc arrived home, the time Ffc took fgm car to look for W, the time the last photos were taken.
What does that tell you?
The only time we have as fact is the time of the ff prhone call to triple zero at 10:56 and the time police arrived at the house 11:05.

And the “corrected” time stamps on the photos of W are the biggest red flag of all the times. If the original times are correct and I believe they are, then ff had more than enough time to move W from the house to another location. Plenty of time to conceal his body.

I don't really have an issue with the times, like others do. FM had no reason to be looking at the clock that morning, so most everything would have been guesswork. imo Just like it was with everyone else (eg the Crabbs and RD).

I think that Laura Beacroft is likely the most correct in her time estimation, having gathered everyone's information and other evidence, and tried to piece the morning together with the best time frames possible.

What does that tell you?

The time was estimated from the information that the FFC gave to the operator on the 000 call. The operator offered the time he was missing from as 10.30 to which the FFC agreed, "Yeah, I'd say so."

Well, there is an elephant in the room. FFC might not have given times at the inquest but another key witness has elsewhere over the years. ;)

IMO Laidlaw knows it, thankfully. Time will ultimately solve this case, just give it time. Time is not everyone's friend :cool:
Who is the other key witness?

Agreed. I don't really have an issue with FM asking FD if he had William either.
She might have been hoping FD saw William wandering, after he sent the text and was close to home, and picked him up. It would have been a good outcome for them all.

I don't really have an issue with the times, like others do. FM had no reason to be looking at the clock that morning, so most everything would have been guesswork. imo Just like it was with everyone else (eg the Crabbs and RD).

I think that Laura Beacroft is likely the most correct in her time estimation, having gathered everyone's information and other evidence, and tried to piece the morning together with the best time frames possible.
As a mum of 3 I can tell you first hand that a Mother’s Day to day activities , especially when her children are young, revolves around time. Time for breakfast time for toilet time for naps time for snacks time for meals. Every part of the day revolves around time, regardless f where you are. Every part of your day is dictated by time when you have little ones.
So if the ffc wasn’t looking at the time and wasn’t looking after W what was she doing?

Last edited:
As a mum of 3 I can tell you first hand that a mothers life, especially when her children are young, revolves around time. Time for breakfast time for toilet time for naps time for snacks time for meals. Every part of the day revolves around time, regardless f where you are.?

I dare say that most of us here are mothers/parents. And are doing or have done our best to raise our children. We have different opinions (and ways) is all.

imo

How does one play hide and seek by oneself?
By pretending they are hiding from someone, giggle dash off to another place, seeing if anyone can see you make a noise so someone can look where it is coming from. Used to do this while my Foster Mother was hanging out the washing, I would hide move around the sheets and clothes on the Hills Hoist as they blew in the wind.
Mine currently does it older than William ,on the Autism Spectrum I wish her would roar like a tiger, verbal sound he makes is due to a meme his saw on face book, at the moment he yells constantly is " Coffee, Coffee, Duct Tape!"

Extracted from above:
"I think that Laura Beacroft is likely the most correct in her time estimation, having gathered everyone's information and other evidence, and tried to piece the morning together with the best time frames possible."

JMO - Some times must have been known e.g.:
“Det Sgt Laura Beacroft, who joined the investigation in September 2015, said she had been unable to corroborate the foster mother’s statement about the cars seen at 7.30am and 9am.”
Doubt over William Tyrrell foster mother's claim two cars seen in street

The FFC IMO has been very wishy washy about many things on the morning that William disappeared.

She has been quick to "correct" the MFC in some interviews but is often uncertain about things herself when she has been asked direct and straight forward questions?

When they have both been interviewed together, on 60 minutes from memory, the FFC seemed like she wanted to control the narrative and corrected the MFC if he said something she did not agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77