Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also seems that she had eaten not to long before she was attacked. I think he tried to strangle her first and she fought him off, then he may have picked up something to hit her with.

close_enough said:
"blunt force injury to the extremities has resulted in laceration of the left thumb".....good grief, she had lacerations, abrasions, & contusions just about everywhere....definately broke her jaw...

2 lacerations...upper & lower lip....the scratches on her were consistent with fingernail marks....
sounds like "the perp" might not have been wearing gloves from the above info.....
This part is really interesting ~ and odd ~ that fingernail marks would be left on her neck. Wouldn't expect Jason's (or men's) nails to be that long.

close_enough said:
where did you go RC??????...what's your thoughts on the clothing Michelle had on???
I'm not raisincharlie, but I'm thinking she hadn't gone to bed yet when this happened.

I wonder if LE has JY under 24 hour watch. Waiting DNA results maybe. Since the autopsy mentioned blood under fingernails, they won't know if it isn't his until then. What intrigues me is the scratches on her neck. As one poster said, no gloves apparantly. Most burglers today and even sophisticated "hit men" would have worn them. Wouldn't want to leave prints.

The report said they took fingerprints. I am assuming that meant her prints.

packerdog said:
Hmmmmm... No sexual assault, fully clothed, no robbery,but someone really, really angry. We thought there were 10 blows to her head, it looks much worse. Alot of the blows to the head have a kinda enlongated look to them. I am thinking a fire place poker. What do you all think?

gosh packerdog...i went back & studied a minute...i'm just not sure what to think by looking at them....there's 13 just on the back of her head....they do LOOK elongated, but some dont'....IF the weapon was a lamp, it's possible the 'pole' part of the lamp caused some to look that way?????....i just have no idea, by looking at them, what type of weapon was used....fire place poker would do the job also, i'm sure...

oh my...& all the brusing on her hands...some lacerations too...maybe she used her hands to cover her head at some point.....oh my

BarnGoddess said:
I wonder if LE has JY under 24 hour watch. Waiting DNA results maybe. Since the autopsy mentioned blood under fingernails, they won't know if it isn't his until then. What intrigues me is the scratches on her neck. As one poster said, no gloves apparantly. Most burglers today and even sophisticated "hit men" would have worn them. Wouldn't want to leave prints.

The report said they took fingerprints. I am assuming that meant her prints.
I'd think the prints mentioned in the report would be hers. The first concern a perp would have would be leaving 'evidence' behind, including their own fingerprints. Now, if there aren't any strange fingerprints on the exterior doors, or whatever the point of entry was and yet there are fingernail marks on her neck, that definitely points toward Jason since the perp wouldn't take the gloves off once inside.

panthera said:
This part is really interesting ~ and odd ~ that fingernail marks would be left on her neck. Wouldn't expect Jason's (or men's) nails to be that long.

good point panthera...WW also brought up, that Michelle might have scratched herself on the neck, while trying to remove "the perps" hands from her throat....

eta.....although SOME men do have fingernails that might penetrate & scratch, if they were holding onto someone's neck hard enough...(if that makes sense?)

close_enough said:
good point panthera...WW also brought up, that Michelle might have scratched herself on the neck, while trying to remove "the perps" hands from her throat....
If I am looking at it right, the scratches on her neck go up and down - makes me think it WAS her fingernails, trying to get his hands off her neck, reaching up and trying to get under his hands...?

This gets worse the more I think about it...

packerdog said:
It also seems that she had eaten not to long before she was attacked. I think he tried to strangle her first and she fought him off, then he may have picked up something to hit her with.

yeah, it wasn't easy to kill her....she struggled so hard that it pissed him off even more.....that's where all this rage/violence/overkill comes from....she fought him hard, & most likely it took him much longer to kill her, than he expected.....

close_enough said:

eta.....although SOME men do have fingernails that might penetrate & scratch, if they were holding onto someone's neck hard enough...(if that makes sense?)
Yes and since we don't know the length of Jason's nails, but it just struck me that the description almost sounded like it could be a woman who did it ~ although we have no evidence of that. And I'd still think that the perp would have had some injuries.

packerdog said:
very sad when they mention the unborn baby boy inside her. Makes me sick.
Which makes no sense either after reading the People article where it said that Jason wanted a son. Extremely troubling and sad to me.

close_enough said:
where did you go RC??????...what's your thoughts on the clothing Michelle had on???
Sorry Close - I am sitting in Sebring Florida watching the ALMS open test - Danica is driving so my priorities have shifted :D Have a nice set up here for internet connections, scanners, and phones - I have looked at this report but cannot print it as I have no printer but called home to ask my wife to print it out before the link disappears.

As to Michelle's clothes - they don't sound like sleeping clothes to me, definitely not a hooded sweatshirt top. One has to wonder what the friend said Michelle was dressed in while they were watching tv. I also wonder if she may have wore this sweat shirt outside if she went to the car when her friend left for the evening? I noted no mention of shoes or socks in the clothing list. Will study about it. Gotta go for now - back later.

RC

happy2bn10ec said:
If I am looking at it right, the scratches on her neck go up and down - makes me think it WAS her fingernails, trying to get his hands off her neck, reaching up and trying to get under his hands...?

This gets worse the more I think about it...

you're right...they DO go up & down...
hmmm, they probably are MY's ....oh my:(
whew...

raisincharlie said:
Sorry Close - I am sitting in Sebring Florida watching the ALMS open test - Danica is driving so my priorities have shifted :D Have a nice set up here for internet connections, scanners, and phones - I have looked at this report but cannot print it as I have no printer but called home to ask my wife to print it out before the link disappears.

As to Michelle's clothes - they don't sound like sleeping clothes to me, definitely not a hooded sweatshirt top. One has to wonder what the friend said Michelle was dressed in while they were watching tv. I also wonder if she may have wore this sweat shirt outside if she went to the car when her friend left for the evening? I noted no mention of shoes or socks in the clothing list. Will study about it. Gotta go for now - back later.

RC

lol @priorities have shifted :p

yeah, nothing about shoes or socks...
...yes yes....the friend has told LE what Michelle had on that night, for sure.....lots to think about today....

i'd print it, but i got a new computer & can't hook my old printer up to it :banghead:

close_enough said:
you're right...they DO go up & down...
hmmm, they probably are MY's ....oh my:(
whew...
I re-read it too and that's the only thing that makes any sense. :(

panthera said:
Yes and since we don't know the length of Jason's nails, but it just struck me that the description almost sounded like it could be a woman who did it ~ although we have no evidence of that. And I'd still think that the perp would have had some injuries.

i do too, Panthera....

this is going to sound gross, but the autopsy states "the stomach contains 70 gms of thick partially digested food"......

that helps to determine TOD ..... does it depend on what kind of food it is??

close_enough said:
this is going to sound gross, but the autopsy states "the stomach contains 70 gms of thick partially digested food"......

Yes they can tell what kind of food she ate and when. Remember in the JB Ramsey case, they knew she ate pinapple and what kind, right down to the rind.

close_enough said:

Yes certain types of food take longer to digest than others and the presence of the partially digested food could aid in making a better estimation as to her TOD. Being she was still dressed in what doesn't appear to be nightclothes, I'd guess this happened before she went to bed so maybe midnight at the latest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member