AZ - 4 children die in one morning - Phoenix area - 19 March 2023

Mojito

On Time Out
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this story belongs yet but it's a strange one. 4 children from 4 different households in the Phx area die from unknown causes within a few hours of each other.
If there's already a thread pls delete this (And someone let me know where the other thread is :)

I can't find any additional information. So weird.
Is there something in the air or water that's killing the kids? Fentanyl? What do all 4 of the kids have in common? Don't know the ages yet ...What does anyone else here think?

Does anyone else remember the “acetaminophen” murders in 1982??
It happened in Chicago.
I’m having flashbacks!
I pray this isn’t the case!
That’s too many children in a very short period of time!
MOO!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone else remember the “acetaminophen” murders in 1982??
It happened in Chicago.
I’m having flashbacks!
I pray this isn’t the case!
That’s too many children in a very short period of time!
MOO!!!

yep that's what my mind went to immediately
they need to pay special attention to any of their meds, cough syrup, or formula or special drinks like pedialyte (not sure of their ages, just that one was a young infant)

and that they were all early morning ... so what do parents do with their young children early mornings? - change their diapers (were they all using the same diaper cream?), feed them, maybe bathe them but I think the Chandler baby was in her crib

and had they all been vaccinated recently? or were they at the same doctor's office, hospital, daycare, on the same public transit with their parents?

Last edited:
I sure hope this was nothing more than a tragic series of coincidences.

A few years back, I was living in an area near a medium-sized city, and I'm not the only person who noticed one day that there were multiple, as in, like, 6 or 7, obituaries for people in the area in their 20s and 30s. Enough people contacted the paper to see if they were related, that they did a little investigation and determined that they were not. IIRC, there was a car accident, someone who had cancer, another person who had been disabled from birth, etc. and they all happened to die on the same day in the same city.

That is very concerning. Four kids not able to breathe is not normal.
Right ,kids have one job . Breathing . So they can become breathing adults.

These clipped statements from the cited link below ,have me frizzled.

'A third incident happened at an apartment complex near Broadway and Price roads shortly before 6:30 a.m. There, officers found a child who was also not breathing. Firefighters arrived and treated the child before rushing to a hospital where the child later died, police said.''

Detectives with Phoenix police went to the locations to investigate what led to the deaths. According to Melissa Soliz, Phoenix police spokesperson, the three investigations do not involve "elements that are suspicious in nature, and none include elements of drowning," she said.
No further details were available, and the investigations were ongoing.''
3 children, unable to breathe, die in separate incidents in Phoenix within 1 hour

Well. That left a lot of questions in my mind..
It has some good information though.
3 children, unable to breathe, die in separate incidents in Phoenix within 1 hour
SNipped
1. ''The first incident happened just before 5:30 a.m. near Thomas Road and North 32nd Street. Officers and firefighters arrived and tried to treat a child, but the kid did not survive and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.''
2 ''.Officers responded to a similar call at a residence near McDowell Road and North 51st Avenue just after 5:30 a.m. Officers and firefighters found a "very young" child not breathing.''
3 ''A third incident happened at an apartment complex near Broadway and Price roads shortly before 6:30 a.m.''

Edited to add google map link.
Thomas Road & North 32nd Street to Broadway Rd & Price Rd

Last edited:
I
PD: 3 Phoenix children reported dead in one morning, another dead in Chandler

A baby in Chandler also died, the police department said.

In each case, a child was found not breathing in the following locations and times on March 19:

• Ocotillo and Gilbert roads, Chandler - 5 a
  • 55th Avenue and McDowell Road - 5:30 a.m.
  • 29th Street and Virginia Avenue - 5:30 a.m.
  • 24th Street and Broadway Road - 6:30 a.m.
flight aware may have some info on if these kids homes were on a flight path and what was over head in their areas .. FlightAware - Flight Tracker / Flight Status

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back