AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to my theory that she might have taken off to Rocky Point or some other destination:

All of what we now know happened in the early hours of June 15th, on Saturday. The last she was heard from was around 5:00AM (rounding it off) So it was almost daylight at that time.

It's even possible she might have taken off walking to her boyfriend's apartment/home in Scottsdale. I don't know where he lives but Scottsdale does border Tempe. So what if she walked or took a bus or somehow called a taxi on a payphone or something (provided her cell phone had died which it probably did) and she got to her b/fs and he was passed out or asleep, whatever, and wouldn't answer the door?

At this point she would have no way to communicate other than to walk to another location and use a payphone, possibly.

So...if her cell phone is dead she doesn't have the numbers of friends, etc. She wouldn't want to call her parents then. She was probably still a bit intoxicated (if she ever way which is highly likely) and would be very exhausted. She would call someone who she knew well enough to have their number memorized. A very close friend. She would have no access to text or call anyone from her cell phone, which is dead.

So let's just say she was in Scottsdale and called someone to come get her from there....

Can we approach it from this angle?

She went to Orangedale Jr. High and Arcadia H.S. which is Scottsdale / PV / Phoenix border. There are probably MANY people she knows in Scottsdale.

The cab company is in Scottsdale also... https://www.facebook.com/scottsdale.cabguy

She might have had a plan. No one knows yet.

(In my 19 yr old brain)
I'm fighting with a boyfriend
I get pissed and storm out of the car before we even get to my apartment...
I get in my car drive crazy and wreck it.
KNOWING I would have to talk to my dad the next day... & explain

IF I WAS ABLE TO I might just take off.

* the beach does sound like an option
* did she have a passport ?

maybe that is why she left the wallet behind

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She went to Orangedale Jr. High and Arcadia H.S. which is Scottsdale / PV / Phoenix border. There are probably MANY people she knows in Scottsdale.

The cab company is in Scottsdale also... https://www.facebook.com/scottsdale.cabguy

Yes...her Instagram account is a wealth of information when you begin reading her comments and the comments of her friends on both her account and on theirs.

I honestly don't know where to go from here. I feel she is out there somewhere...alive and scared.

I doubt that LE is looking at her Instagram. And her parents seem to be in denial about her frame of mind.

I'm not giving up hope.

Here's another thing. I know a lot of people who never watch the news. And they don't read the paper or anything else. They are clueless as to what is going on in the world. I know this is highly far fetched but please bear with me.

Her father found her car around 2PM on Sunday, the day after she vanished. He said he was alarmed when she didn't call to wish him a happy father's day but gee...that was pretty early that he got alarmed. I mean, he would have started worrying pretty early that day to have time to call her roommates and whoever else he called and then to go and search for her car. What made him get so alarmed?

A lot of people sleep in on a Sunday. A teenager sleeping past noon isn't at all unusual.

So...what, again I ask, what made him get so worried that he went out looking for her car when he did?

Sorry if I am repeating myself.

another thought about the cab
driver...

She said she'd "be there in a minute"
What if she did meet someone to take off to Mexico?
Could she have thought this person was the one calling her?

She meets up with him and then immediately ditches the phone?

Well I doubt her plan included wrecking her car. And then she called a local taxi. Nothing really points to a plan to vanish on purpose, IMO.

I don't think she had a plan to "vanish". I also don't think she wrecked her car on purpose. But I do think if she had been drinking and wrecked it that she would be worried about getting a DUI and that's why she drove off and then abandoned it. I don't think she had anyone else in the car with her if she was headed to her boyfriend's. I actually don't think that planned to leave...I think it is POSSIBLE that in her emotional state she wanted too just run away from it all. And Rocky Point would be my guess as to where she might go. That's all. Still sheer speculation...like everything else. ;)

Yes...her Instagram account is a wealth of information when you begin reading her comments and the comments of her friends on both her account and on theirs.

I honestly don't know where to go from here. I feel she is out there somewhere...alive and scared.

I doubt that LE is looking at her Instagram. And her parents seem to be in denial about her frame of mind.

I'm not giving up hope.

Here's another thing. I know a lot of people who never watch the news. And they don't read the paper or anything else. They are clueless as to what is going on in the world. I know this is highly far fetched but please bear with me.

Her father found her car around 2PM on Sunday, the day after she vanished. He said he was alarmed when she didn't call to wish him a happy father's day but gee...that was pretty early that he got alarmed. I mean, he would have started worrying pretty early that day to have time to call her roommates and whoever else he called and then to go and search for her car. What made him get so alarmed?

A lot of people sleep in on a Sunday. A teenager sleeping past noon isn't at all unusual.

So...what, again I ask, what made him get so worried that he went out looking for her car when he did?

Sorry if I am repeating myself.

I'd think the fact that she'd had a collapsed lung in February would do it.
Maybe the parents do know her habits -too well...

(In my 19 yr old brain)
I'm fighting with a boyfriend
I get pissed and storm out of the car before we even get to my apartment...
I get in my car drive crazy and wreck it.
KNOWING I would have to talk to my dad the next day... & explain

IF I WAS ABLE TO I might just take off.

* the beach does sound like an option
* did she have a passport ?

maybe that is why she left the wallet behind

She must have a passport because she was in Rocky Point only about a month or so ago.

She must have a passport because she was in Rocky Point only about a month or so ago.

My $ is on the beach (trying to be positive )
met a guy when she was there
perhaps?

another thought about the cab
driver...

She said she'd "be there in a minute"
What if she did meet someone to take off to Mexico?
Could she have thought this person was the one calling her?

She meets up with him and then immediately ditches the phone?

I don't think she would ditch her phone under any circumstances. Not even if it wouldn't work in Mexico (if she did go there). Phones are far too important to teenagers and to most people these days. All of our info, photos, contacts, everything is on there.

She knew enough people...she could have met up with someone else she knew.

My $ is on the beach (trying to be positive )
met a guy when she was there
perhaps?

That's what I'm thinking. I would still like to know what happened to her in February that caused her lung to collapse. I wonder if she is on medication.

I'm thinking I should call LE and tell them to look at her Instagram account.

(the rumours...)floating thru the neighborhood, aren't painting such innocent pictures of the possibilities of this.

and, from some stories i've heard, about the cops going into peoples' houses in this area with no cause other than looking for her, well... multiple homes, combed and people questioned. consent to search scenarios where people ALLOW the cops into their houses/apts...a shakedown, basically.

what the hell is going on. i've heard other rumours as well; you can prob read a million of em on fb pages and insty grams...

from day 1 (day 2 actually,) i've theorized about a kidnapping, about her being abducted and held for loot. it could be something she and friends' actually planned to RAISE a sum thats already determined, to pay off a debt, perhaps? the 8-10,000 website to raise money for her? why was an amount set to raise for? why not just say, we are gonna raise as much as possible? why 10,000? (thats wht it originally read, on the website.)

OR, she could of been taken vs her will, as well. and a ransom was announced for her release to the family, and they don't wanna talk about that because it threatens her safety.

i have no idea. none of us have a clue.

that roommate sure didn't seem too upset thou. the party people, sure didn't GO ON CAMERA and talk about one thing.

just her dad, aunt, and mom. 'snitches get stiches'... yep.

(the rumours...)floating thru the neighborhood, aren't painting such innocent pictures of the possibilities of this.

and, from some stories i've heard, about the cops going into peoples' houses in this area with no cause other than looking for her, well... multiple homes, combed and people questioned. consent to search scenarios where people ALLOW the cops into their houses/apts...a shakedown, basically.

what the hell is going on. i've heard other rumours as well; you can prob read a million of em on fb pages and insty grams...

from day 1 (day 2 actually,) i've theorized about a kidnapping, about her being abducted and held for loot. it could be something she and friends' actually planned to RAISE a sum thats already determined, to pay off a debt, perhaps? the 8-10,000 website to raise money for her? why was an amount set to raise for? why not just say, we are gonna raise as much as possible? why 10,000? (thats wht it originally read, on the website.)

OR, she could of been taken vs her will, as well. and a ransom was announced for her release to the family, and they don't wanna talk about that because it threatens her safety.

i have no idea. none of us have a clue.

that roommate sure didn't seem too upset thou. the party people, sure didn't GO ON CAMERA and talk about one thing.

just her dad, aunt, and mom. 'snitches get stiches'... yep.

Goblinsolo...I realize there are many here who want to believe there was some grand scheme to harm her or kidnap her and hold her for ransom. But honestly, to me that is way more far fetched than the possibility she simply took off for Mexico or somewhere.

People run away everyday. For all kinds of reasons.

Sorry to disagree with you on your theory. I think they have genuinely raised a reward in hopes of getting someone to come forward with information. No ulterior motive, IMO.

But on the other hand....I don't think any theory should really be discounted. Every possible lead, theory, motivation, etc is valuable and should be considered.

Thanks for your opinion even if I don't agree with it. It is interesting.

the other theories, of perhaps a boogyman getting her, would have to occur within 2 mins of her phone call to get a cab, her securing her car/and OVERNIGHT BAG, which hasn't been found and dissapearing into the night.

why overnight bag, but no id? points to a planned knap or jumpn ship to another place, definitely.

thats my theory, its far fetched, yes.

going to mexico, WELL, lets have the insane amounts' of webcams checked sat/sun/mon of that weekend.
why not, i say... she might be in a car going down there. definitely.

the going to mexico theory is the same, as the one i proposed of a kidnap, real or faked, to get loot. running away and getting a dowry for that disappearance isn't that out of the question, either. not a grand plan, actually. no different than people who fake cancer and get donations.

kidnapped and taken to mexico? pretty damn common i would think, in phoenix.tempe the capital of usa kidnaps. or, gone to mexico, and everyone thinks its a kidnap and money is raised and paid to someone...

I can't delete modified posts. Pay no attention to this post! Sorry. Ty.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372623999.298325.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372623999.298325.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 20
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372624069.616340.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372624069.616340.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 20
Collapsed lungs often come from an injury but can also be caused by an illness. Not sure if it has been mentioned she is on any medication?

cant make left onto 1st from ash/rio salado. UNLESS heading south. northbound, U CANNOT DO IT.

even on google maps, check it.

i've driven it many times, its frustrating if trying to get to that side of hood, u gotta go all way down rio salado many blocks. i lived at 1st.roosevelt, it was a frustrating commute when coming back from mill ave, etc

UNLESS u go over the median 4x4 style, your not heading down 1st west, north on rio salado.

cant make left onto 1st from ash/rio salado. UNLESS heading south. northbound, U CANNOT DO IT.

even on google maps, check it.

i've driven it many times, its frustrating if trying to get to that side of hood, u gotta go all way down rio salado many blocks

I'm thinking bc her car was ruined that she probably could not possible go any other route but w 1st street regardless. She needed to get the car off Rio Salado PKWY onto a less busy rd.

No telling what direction her car was facing after hitting the curb anyhow. IMHO

My X mark where she hit the curb may be a little higher than necessary. My apologies. Im Hoping ppl can get the idea. Please be gentle on my lack of artistic talent on this one lol

Otherwise she may have utilized taking rio Salado all the way up and then took a left onto W LakeSide Dr and then took the Right onto W first and then left/south onto wilson - taking a right into W brown and leaving the car there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong