AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by monicadc74, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2Hip2BSquare

2Hip2BSquare Former Member

Unfortunately, I agree with you on the lake.

But! We saw recently in Ohio 3 women were held captive for years after being presumed missing/dead.

I still hold out hope that maybe if there is no visible sign of struggle around the area she disappeared (no blood on ground anywhere she walled that night that we know of and no signs of foul play/struggle on her car) that maybe she is still alive and being held in someone's home.

True the cops can go door to door and ask for cooperation, but they cannot forcibly search any homes without a warrant. Of course, citizens who want to help will most likely let the cops in the search their home and the people who deny police access could become persons of interest as they did not want to aid the investigation.

She could be in someone's house. I'm praying that is what's going on.

2. goblinsolo

goblinsolo Inactive

other than me thinking she didnt head from crash straight down 5th but prob detoured up mitchell/brown curve earlier, as i biked on my last trip actually (where i noted the black pants...) this is very interesting conjecture and while none of us can say its 'right' it makes sense to me, at least

3. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

4. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.