AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this sounds argumentative.
its not.. but NO WHERE on rio salado/ash can you drive north and hit 1st street.
HOWEVER and this is important...and this is how she could go south and get back to her house the quickest, if we are following this pattern of driving for her, or whomever is steering the ride...

there is a park to immediate right north on salado... she could of either tried to bust a strange u turn a few yards north on rio salado but PRIOR to the big west curve under the bridges, which is very difficult to do going north..
OR DRIVEN into that east park by lake right there, and then from there, gone back out left to head south on salado and take 1st.

IF SHE WENT INTO THAT PARKING LOT, there might be a security cam to see her driving, and if someone was also in car.

Collapsed lungs often come from an injury but can also be caused by an illness. Not sure if it has been mentioned she is on any medication?

I read (quote from Father) she had Valley Fever. Valley Fever is terrible and can be fatal. Typically, a person who has or has had Valley Fever is on medication.

IMO....

2hip, on rio salado, the closest thru street back to where she abandoned car or whatever happened, IS HARDY. lakeside doesn't cut thru.

i know, because the only path that does if u take rio salado, is for a bike ONLY on lakeside, to get to 1st.

she knows this area, she lives in it. she wouldn't drive the entire salado to get back to hardy. thats a bit of a trek on 2 wheels. right?

so, was she going south on salado when she first had accident? media isnt saying exactly where it happened

Goblin solo I believe you are right.

The amount of time it took for her to presumably move the car was 3:44-4:23 - seems like heading up Rio Salado and then Hitting Lakeshore to get to W 1st would take nearly 40 minutes with a damaged/slow car.

Thank you!

I wonder what previous arrests the cab driver has? I am sure that's why LE searched his house and took a DNA swab.

if this sounds argumentative.
its not.. but NO WHERE on rio salado/ash can you drive north and hit 1st street.
HOWEVER and this is important...and this is how she could go south and get back to her house the quickest, if we are following this pattern of driving for her, or whomever is steering the ride...

there is a park to immediate right north on salado... she could of either tried to bust a strange u turn a few yards north on rio salado but PRIOR to the big west curve under the bridges, which is very difficult to do going north..
OR DRIVEN into that east park by lake right there, and then from there, gone back out left to head south on salado and take 1st.

IF SHE WENT INTO THAT PARKING LOT, there might be a security cam to see her driving, and if someone was also in car.

Yes I mentioned lakeshore in my reply to you.

It's fine I'm not taking it as argumentative.

And I agree there might be a security cam at the complex near lakeshore (most likely is) might be able to give us a better idea of what state she was in or if anyone else was with/following her.

when they where doing the news report of combing lake, i biked past the cops and media and headed down rio salado on a bike. and i cut thru lakeside to 1st on my bike.... and went down to brown/roosevelt. and then to hardy 5th park, and am/pm area.

i lived at apts right there at 1st/roosevelt. that area is a maze of confusion, in regards to side streets and being able to get where you need to go.

what is x streets as to where the accident occured? is there ANY actual address or location? i went so far as to look at median and note for car marks. they didn't say what she hit, or whomever was driving.

a quick tire match with her car and marks, they could figure out direction, etc. or where she hit.

i wanna know if she pulled into that park, on right on salado. they have to have cameras there. its very well traveled. next to the future home of the az vet memorial, actually.

2hip, on rio salado, the closest thru street back to where she abandoned car or whatever happened, IS HARDY. lakeside doesn't cut thru.

i know, because the only path that does if u take rio salado, is for a bike ONLY on lakeside, to get to 1st.

she knows this area, she lives in it. she wouldn't drive the entire salado to get back to hardy. thats a bit of a trek on 2 wheels. right?

so, was she going south on salado when she first had accident? media isnt saying exactly where it happened

Lakeshore too?

Wow yes then it's either Hardy or she had the wreck going S on Rio Salado and hit up w 1st.

Yes now I completely understand what you are saying! Ugh the roads near Rio Salado are so persnickety.

when they where doing the news report of combing lake, i biked past the cops and media and headed down rio salado on a bike. and i cut thru lakeshore to 1st on my bike.... and went down to brown/roosevelt. and then to hardy 5th park, and am/pm area.

i lived at apts right there at 1st/roosevelt. that area is a maze of confusion, in regards to side streets and being able to get where you need to go.

what is x streets as to where the accident occured? is there ANY actual address or location? i went so far as to look at median and note for car marks. they didn't say what she hit, or whomever was driving.

a quick tire match with her car and marks, they could figure out direction, etc. or where she hit.

i wanna know if she pulled into that park, on right on salado. they have to have cameras there. its very well traveled. next to the future home of the az vet memorial, actually.

The news reports that I went by (LEs word in reports) said the car hit the curb at Ash and Rio Salado pkwy.

So perhaps she was going S on Rio Salado when wrecked and went on to S on Ash? Ugh I do it's such a close little tricky area right there!

Goblin solo can you please repost the pics and info you gathered on ground? Would appreciate that or a link to your past posts.

Thank you so much!

hah! im getting confused now. yes, its a strange street just into a beautiful apt complex of condos.

rich people livin' good! but, the street doesnt cut thru to 1st. except for small bike path.

i do believe, that right near the 1st/salado area was wear the girl was raped a few months ago? the whole farmer into 1st area, i always commented looked like a set for a zombie movie. its a bit industrial, and desolate.

and then u cross a street or two, and its beautiful.

they aren't giving out address where she lived in apt, but from some vids you can kinda tell.

however, i cannot intelligently figure out, what led her to roosevelt/brown. and, her car was left there..

WAS SHE TRYING TO DRIVE AWAY from someone? or, was the car being driven by someone else?

how prior in time frame, was this to the last calls of her cell? when was the accident reported on the 9/11 call?

you can easily get the lay of the land, and not be a moron like me who bikes in this weather....

i can't seem to post pics w the clipboard icon, at moment... ugh

listen to 911 call again...

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html

here is call...

'they were going around the curb, hit something and got 2 flat tires.'

I CANT find the vid link w the full 911 call, if someone could repost?

You have to have an instagram account to view other's instagrams. Creating one is very simple and can be marked to "private" so no one can view yours. Her's is wide open: Adrienne Salinas (ADRIENNNNNE__ )

ETA Instagram on a PC is useless. It is a phone app developed as such..

You don't need instagram accounts.. googling her username and instagram will find sites that show her stuff...

watching that vid again, the police officer on news says what im sure a lot of us are feeling, when reviewing the facts...
he says something about the party being what they are going back to, in terms of trying to figure out this mystery, and that a few people from that party have not been able to be interviewed yet.

i wanna hear the original 911 call again, but cant find the link! the caller mentions the possibility of two people in care, and twice refers to the car as they and them...

Actually Goblin if she were Going N on Rio Salado she could take a Left onto N lakeshore drive (theres a left turn lane) and can turn right into that business complex, follow it through to W 1st and then could head due south on Roosevelt, leaving her car where W brown meets Roosevelt?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=33.430823,-111.947302&spn=0.000457,0.000603&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=33.430823,-111.947302&panoid=55IxW3sCq9tJpxzv537O4A&cbp=12,178,,0,5.71thats a bike path. not a car path. NOTE the sign, private dead end as well

i just biked it actually. zoom in on google maps on lakeside, and you will note it.
the north/south path u see, is a walk/bike way

lakeside is a dead end. i found that out before when exploring in car to get home from mill years ago. it doesnt even cut thru to farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie