AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hah! ok, she left her car keys at house?
then, she proceeded to ampm for cab? how did she drive her car? didnt she get in car accident, after leaving her house w nightbag, supposedly?

we are back to square one. perhaps its 2 steps forward, 3 back! duped again into thinking i know the timeline and then i feel stumped

Yep yep.

So how did her keys, wallet, and the clothes she was wearing get there?

If in fact her clothes were found there, where were they found? On the bedroom floor, bed? Folded? Or just discarded as you would if you were drunk and changing in a hurry?

:moo:

They did describe what she was last seen wearing.
If she changed clothes did they even describe the correct clothes ?

sorry but I am confused !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm assuming if she left her wallet at the house she didn't have her ID or bank cards on her when she disappeared. Moo

I was thinking the same thing....hoping she at least stuck her ID in her pocket.
We really need a roomie to be a hero and help clear up some of the discrepancies in the story that's been reported thus far. I think us sleuths need 1 new clue to keep us moving forward.

After getting back from arguing with her bf in Scottsdale, Adrienne packs an overnight bag at her apartment and grabs her car key and house key.

She leaves her wallet behind in case she gets pulled over. She hopes she can claim she doesn't have her ID on her to try and get out of a DUI if it should happen maybe? (moo)

So after the wreck, she moves her car.

We know her father Rick said the car doors were locked and her overnight bag was not in the car. The car besides the front end being wrecked was checked out and showed no sings of foul play. So we are assuming at this point she is still safe. Moo

She gets back to the house and changes her clothes according to reports. Perhaps she really did just want to get herself together and change (who knows she could have spilled something on herself during her wreck). Moo

So she leaves the apartment for the AMPM to grab the cab and go up to see her bf in Scottsdale.

Her car key is left behind. Her wallet is left behind. Her overnight bag was not left behind at the house so I'm guessing investigators assumed she had brought the overnight bag with her. Her house key was not left behind so I'm assuming she had that with her as well.

I was thinking the same thing....hoping she at least stuck her ID in her pocket.
We really need a roomie to be a hero and help clear up some of the discrepancies in the story that's been reported thus far. I think us sleuths need 1 new clue to keep us moving forward.

Hmmmmmm...(thinking)....

Her facebook says she works at Ruby Tuesday...
(what that has to do with anything, probably nothing, just throwing it out there while trying to come up with a clue!)

If she came home to drop off the car key and changed clothes...
BUT no one at the party saw her how did they know what she was wearing? :waitasec:
I bet the clothes she changed out of are what the flier describes her wearing...

who knows...

the trip will involve the usual locations, BUT if anyone has further spots they want me to bike thru, i will do it.

im not driving tonight, biking only... so if anyone wants me to explore a street, i will.

mind u, im not gonna do anything stupid, nor venture into backyards, dirt lots, etc.

just gonna do a street bike ride, as i would do anyways tonight...tonight my focus is biking from roosevelt/brown to the park, and then ampm.

i wanna see how dark it is, what sorta environment or people are out and about that are just 'kicking it'. i also wanna see if the police are still setup in the neighborhood, or if flyers are everywhere.

i do remember biking my ex fiance home around 3am down hardy right next to the park, and a guy almost hit me and then hit my other friend on his bike, he almost died, it was awful. OH SUCH MEMORIES...
its actually a popular street for drunkies who are leaving mill ave, who wanna avoid the main roads university, or rio salado... its 1 way each direction, and people drive it insanely at speeds twice whats posted.

her dissapearing, AT THE LEAST, is reassuring that the area isn't supremely populated by the drunkies leaving the busy mill ave at bar closing (230am, bars closed in tempe,) so the chance of random drunk cruisers harassing her, at that late is not as plausible. BUT PEOPLE leaving her own apts' party? well... now thats a concept. AND THEY KNOW she was out there. people saw her leave you would think. and why did she wanna leave her own house, so early/late? i keep thinking, someone or some situation was going down at the houseparty that wasn't kosher to her, wasn't palatable, so to speak. and she had to get back to her guyfriend.

Goblin, you're a gem! I actually need to check my maps/timelines/big stack of crappolla here and I'll get back to you with some fair and reasonable locations I'd love for you to check out if possible.

I will let you know soon and thank you soooooo much!

Her facebook says she works at Ruby Tuesday...
(what that has to do with anything, probably nothing, just throwing it out there while trying to come up with a clue!)

I thought about that.
Maybe a patron stalked her?

Facebook also said she was single.

OMG! On another front - 18 firefighters have just died in the Prescott fire. Sorry for off topic. It's just important! :((

I can't help but think about Miss Terrilynn Monette, who was closeby in the water, right there, the whole time...this will always paint a doubt in my mind as to search results...

Where exactly has been searched so far? (looking for link)

Okay, about the roomie and everything she had to say when being interviewed by the news, I think she was parroting information she gleaned by talking with police, the bf and R Salinas. I don't think much if anything was first hand knowledge, it was the story she put together based on information from other parties. Just my .02. <3

Did the roommates CONFIRM that she did indeed come back to the house after crashing the car and before heading to the AMPM? Just curious as she was "last seen" at Brown/Roosevelt.... She would have had to walk up to 5th and past the creepy park to go home. If my map shows correct, Brown does NOT go through. It would just seem more likely that who or whatever she could have possibly encountered came from the park..

I totally agree!

The 5th street (between brown and roos) and the park next to it have been screaming in my face, and goblinsolos as well.

I have to say I've wondered if someone was driving due west on 5th when they were stalking her. Maybe they shut their car off and waited for her to come back out and head toward the AMPM.

When she got out and around 5th street, that's when he abducted her and put her in the car.

I'm just wondering if he/they drove east or west on west 5th street after grabbing her.

I have a feeling it was quick and quiet. I also have a feeling they turned around after grabbing her and headed due east on West 5th street...

Moo

female caller- they were going around that curb and hit something and then just had two flat tires and then...

operator- is the person still there inside the vehicle?

female caller- i don't know cause they just took off.

operator- did you see how many people were inside the vehicle?

female caller- it looked like two, i believe i saw somebody in the passenger...

they, they, looked like two, saw somebody in passenger.... hmm. well thats not 100% but pretty interesting if she had a passenger, OR if she wasn't even driving.

hmmmm...." i don't know cause they just took off"

What was the argument about? The answer to this question could be important, I think.

the people involved in this, have about as much solidarity as an under- refrigerated bowl of jello. we used to have a saying 'talking loud, ain't saying nothing'... and, her roomy and the people there at party, are sure not making a case for anything except putting on fund raisers. imo

I CONCUR! Her FB missing page - NOT ONE post from anyone close to her. Every comment on the page with the exception of "rund raising awareness" is from an outsider who read the paper and chose to seek out the page. There is no discussion, nothing that would indicate anyone is wanting to raise awareness via social media which makes NO SENSE AT ALL.

showing of emotion to pretend to care, but not enough to actually warrant a reaction....
thats how it appears, in regards to the roomie and whomever was at the party.

what is money gonna do at this point? pay off a tip? why is that what they are hoping for? The person who possibly apprehended her gonna take the money, and... then?

or, an anonymous tip is gonna just be handed money, without verifying any hard information?

ok, pay me the 10,000. heres' a thought, THE COPS should of used k9s on sunday. do i get the bounty they raised?

a car wash is good for awareness, thats for sure. how many diff groups are raising money, too? i think i've read about 3.

the pessimism is really setting in. and, the info of confusion isn't helping the gen public wanna help because we are actually being MORE confused, not less.

i can't imagine how confusing this must read, to those who don't know this area. im confused, and i live here

I still don't understand why the cops didn't go check out the 911 call. Had they followed up they might have found her abandoned car and better than that found her alive and taken her home. Did the 911 operator even ask for a description of the vehicle?

double post, my apologies..

headn out on ninja goblinsolo mission to see the neighborhood in the dark, nosferatu style.
perhaps this fruitbat will see something interesting; im not crossing my lil' bat claws, thou.

cheers forum, lets hope for the best. and what that is, now. is anyones' guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member