AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this in from last thread for you guys to help.

View attachment 35378

After her wreck at 3:44 am, the route Adrienne most likely took was a 1 minute drive going speed limit from wreck at rio Salado to the car drop at w brown and Roosevelt. (of course her car probably was moving slower with two flat tires and shot alignment).

View attachment 35379

5 minutes to walk from car drop at w brown and Roosevelt to apartment complex.

View attachment 35380

7 minute walk from the apartment to the AMPM.

View attachment 35381

Area 1 minute walking distance north of the AMPM is 7th street area and hardy (assuming she was really 1 minute away from AMPM when her last call came in before phone shut off - she said at 5:05 am to the cabbie she was one minute away.)

That one minute away is what kills me. In my opinion, it just blows out of the water the theory that someone from the party "may have been following her." Really? They followed her all that way and then waited until the last possible second to harm her???

Okay. There is this comment (in several articles but I'm posting this one because it is convenient for me to find the quote) “Her and her boyfriend got into a little argument, and she was going to go to his house,” Duggan told the station.

http://www.rewardstv.net/missing-persons/6000-reward-where-is-adrienne/#more-10193

Is the roomie referring to the FIRST time she went to his house WITH HIM or after she had been dropped off after leaving his house? If it is the latter, it would indicate no one really saw her after the two of them initially went to his house (where they allegedly continued to argue).

:banghead:

ETA: Rather, FORMER not latter.

Good evening SandSage. :)

I most definitely am of the opinion, after reading report and report on this, that the roomie is referring to the last time she left, after she came back from being at the b/fs place the first time.

Yes...dang confusing allrighty!!!

;)

That one minute away is what kills me. In my opinion, it just blows out of the water the theory that someone from the party "may have been following her." Really? They followed her all that way and then waited until the last possible second to harm her???

You know what I think? I think it's very likely that someone from the party was maybe leaving at the same time she was outside starting to walk to the AM/PM and perhaps they got into a convo with her confiding to him about her car wreck, and that she was walking to take a cab, and he offered to take her. She trusted him....got in the car with him. That's what I'm picking up.

Good evening SandSage. :)

I most definitely am of the opinion, after reading report and report on this, that the roomie is referring to the last time she left, after she came back from being at the b/fs place the first time.

Yes...dang confusing allrighty!!!

;)

The first time. Apparently they got into argument at party. Then they left and went to the bf's place where they argued more, so by the time Adrienne was near her house I think they were tired of dealing/arguing with each other - thus causing Adrienne to be annoyed enough to get out if his car near her apt and walk the rest of the way back to her apartment/the party around 3 am.

The first time. Apparently they got into argument at party. Then they left and went to the bf's place where they argued more, so by the time Adrienne was near her house I think they were tired of dealing/arguing with each other.

Except she was wanting to go back for more....

she was leaving with him, to not come back to party, fight ensued and she went back? this is confusing, i agree!

if the first time she left w bf to stay with him, that overnight bag would of been packed for that trip! but, she got that ready only after fight, not before.

seems odd she took off w him, yes. perhaps he was upset bout something, so she left with him to calm him down? and then went back? awesome. weirdness

i do think, bf had something intuitively saying to both himself, and a salinas, to get the hell outta that party...

Interesting point about her not taking an overnight bag with her the first time she left to go to his place. However, if you are arguing you probably wouldn't be thinking about that. Still...interesting point to ponder. The more we go over this stuff the more we question. That's good!

I don't think so. I think it was made on Saturday at 3:44 am June 15th.

The reporters screwed up and said she was missing Saturday night. Yes she partied Saturday night, but she went missing early Sunday morning. The party was on Saturday June 15 into the morning hours of Sunday June 16.

The reporters screwed up and said she was missing Saturday night. Yes she partied Saturday night, but she went missing early Sunday morning. The party was on Saturday June 15 into the morning hours of Sunday June 16.

R U Serious??? Do you have a link to verify this? That sheds a whole new light on so much of this. Really!!!!

How could every media source get it wrong?

:scared:

Not long ago, we held a vigil for a lady named Yanira who was wrongfully imprisoned in Mexico. During the events leading to her release there were specific reporters assigned to her case (reporting, interviewing, etc.). I don't think a single reporter has reported TWICE on this incident. Is that odd? It's like they're drawing straws to see who's going to cover it for the day (or rather, the week). Seems strange to me... not sure why. Just does. There seems to be a lack of passion as well as compassion among all parties involved with the exception of WS and it's making my head explode.

Not long ago, we held a vigil for a lady named Yanira who was wrongfully imprisoned in Mexico. During the events leading to her release there were specific reporters assigned to her case (reporting, interviewing, etc.). I don't think a single reporter has reported TWICE on this incident. Is that odd? It's like they're drawing straws to see who's going to cover it for the day (or rather, the week). Seems strange to me... not sure why. Just does. There seems to be a lack of passion as well as compassion among all parties involved with the exception of WS and it's making my head explode.

Or... maybe they are terrified. o_O

Got a picture of Annovedwin Begay Barakzai, the young woman's who's body was dropped a little before 4:30 am (only 11 minutes south from the location of Adrienne's apartment) the same morning of Adrienne's disappearance.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372823791.674121.jpg

RIP sweet Annovedwin. Glad we have your predator. There will be justice. If your predator, George, had anything to do with Adrienne's disappearance - please show us what he did with her. Please help give us a sign, angel!

Adrienne Salinas went missing 10 days ago . Adrienne hasn't been seen since early Saturday morning. Her father found her car with front end damage and two flat tires.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...p-search-for-missing-Tempe-girl#ixzz2Xx2xQIW3

Adrienne attended a party in Tempe with her boyfriend the night of June 14 and had been drinking. She and her boyfriend got into an argument at the party. The boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, but they continued to argue so he drove her home.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130626missing-tempe-woman-adrienne-salinas-fbi-joins-case-abrk.html

Adrienne Salinas disappeared early Saturday while on the way to her boyfriend's home. Friends say the two argued earlier, but Salinas left her apartment near the Arizona State University campus bound for her boyfriend's home in Scottsdale around 4 a.m.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-search-Tempe-Town-Lake-for-missing-student-211929541.html

Am I to believe that all these sources got it wrong? Seriously?

Adrienne Salinas went missing 10 days ago . Adrienne hasn't been seen since early Saturday morning. Her father found her car with front end damage and two flat tires.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...p-search-for-missing-Tempe-girl#ixzz2Xx2xQIW3

Adrienne attended a party in Tempe with her boyfriend the night of June 14 and had been drinking. She and her boyfriend got into an argument at the party. The boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, but they continued to argue so he drove her home.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...man-adrienne-salinas-fbi-joins-case-abrk.html

Adrienne Salinas disappeared early Saturday while on the way to her boyfriend's home. Friends say the two argued earlier, but Salinas left her apartment near the Arizona State University campus bound for her boyfriend's home in Scottsdale around 4 a.m.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-search-Tempe-Town-Lake-for-missing-student-211929541.html

Am I to believe that all these sources got it wrong? Seriously?

I'll go with the links you found and attribute this to a grand brain fart on my part. Plus would make more sense as was the same morning (Saturday) that Barakzai was murdered and dropped in the road. Ty!

I'll go with the links you found and attribute this to a grand brain fart on my part. Plus would make more sense as was the same morning (Saturday) that Barakzai was murdered and dropped in the road. Ty!

Thank you!!! For a minute there I thought I was losing it!!!

:facepalm:

Sand. Looks like we are allowed to
Post the link to the sex offender, just probably can't write their name on the thread or their address to be safe.

Ty again for the heads up on that offender!!!!!

Sand. Looks like we are allowed to
Post the link to the sex offender, just probably can't write their name on the thread or their address to be safe.

Ty again for the heads up on that offender!!!!!

At least that dude hasn't murdered anyone yet. ;)

I wonder if LE has interviewed him yet. Better still, I wonder if they even know about him.

You can tell how much faith I have in LE.

*rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member