AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the family believes there were two people...I just don't believe it unless LE confirms that the so-called witness is believable.

FB is so not the place for any true info about a case.

All good points, but Imo I believe the official missing persons page for AS in regard to the two people being in the car.

Check out the July 9th post speaking on behalf of the family.

unless its from LE, i dont know what to believe anymore in terms of facts.

the official missing persons' page is run NOT by fbi or LE, but by either a friend or family member. it has had such informative info as 'watch what you say to my family, ' to other wonderful tidbits like how the police haven't communicated or responded to a lead provided by them. aside from the emotional standpoint of the friends and some of her family, i don't know if any of that is fact, beyond what they feel is fact.

the 911 call, made me think two people could possibly be in car. i haven't changed my own personal opinion that yes, its possible.

but, the family repeating the 911 call and just saying THAT MEANS ITS TWO PEOPLE! is just inaccurate.

what is known is pretty much the info gathered by LE. the family who wasn't there that night, what more could they know, than LE?

an official family statement doesn't make it more accurate or 'fact', imo. it just states the immediacy of whats going on.

NOW, if someone actually goes on record and says YES I SAW TWO PEOPLE IN THAT CAR WHEN IT LEFT HARDY. or, YES I ACTUALLY SAW SALINAS RETURN TO HOME AFTER ACCIDENT, then i would be more inclined to believe the info on the missing page.

what substantiates that two people are in that car when it wrecked? other than a 911 call where the person phoning in, wasn't sure?

I believe the family believes there were two people...I just don't believe it unless LE confirms that the so-called witness is believable.

FB is so not the place for any true info about a case.

I concur. It's a great source to "begin" with, but basing anything as fact is moot. 1) we don't know who is admin. 2) we don't know who the commenters are. 3) It's emotional outbursts and not fact. Not even well thought outbursts, more knee-jerk reaction / open page, anyone can say whatever they want / feel / wish was true. 4) It isn't LE endorsed and NONE of the info is verified / verifiable. Remember: even the FIRST FLIERS posted on that page were incorrect.

It's a "tool" but it is social media. All good sources to use in creating a path, timeline trail, etc. but none of it is fact.

Which one are you referring to specifically? There are three.

The first post you come upon for July 9th when scrolling down - saying the family had someone with a lead but Tempe PD were not even responding to it let one investigating it.

I hope this isn't the tipster that said they saw AS in the car with another person during the time of wreck... Sounds like that might be what happened.

Another person in her car allows the possibility, in the mind of family IMO, that she is with someone she knows, either by choice or force, but a better chance that she might be alive and coming home. Same with her not being on that video, which sounds scary.

I can see why they might believe both, but I consider neither to be fact unless LE confirms.

The first post you come upon for July 9th when scrolling down - saying the family had someone with a lead but Tempe PD were not even responding to it let one investigating it.

I hope this isn't the tipster that said they saw AS in the car with another person during the time of wreck... Sounds like that might be what happened.

There were actually SEVERAL comments below that posting that were deleted by either the commenters or the admin. That was discussed in... I believe the second thread.

I concur. It's a great source to "begin" with, but basing anything as fact is moot. 1) we don't know who is admin. 2) we don't know who the commenters are. 3) It's emotional outbursts and not fact. Not even well thought outbursts, more knee-jerk reaction / open page, anyone can say whatever they want / feel / wish was true. 4) It isn't LE endorsed and NONE of the info is verified / verifiable. Remember: even the FIRST FLIERS posted on that page were incorrect.

It's a "tool" but it is social media. All good sources to use in creating a path, timeline trail, etc. but none of it is fact.

It's not like this is a random facebook page. It is her official missing persons page that her family utilizes to ask the public for help. I believe it to be very significant.

unless its from LE, i dont know what to believe anymore in terms of facts.

the official missing persons' page is run NOT by fbi or LE, but by either a friend or family member. it has had such informative info as 'watch what you say to my family, ' to other wonderful tidbits like how the police haven't communicated or responded to a lead provided by them. aside from the emotional standpoint of the friends and some of her family, i don't know if any of that is fact, beyond what they feel is fact.

the 911 call, made me think two people could possibly be in car. i haven't changed my own personal opinion that yes, its possible.

but, the family repeating the 911 call and just saying THAT MEANS ITS TWO PEOPLE! is just inaccurate.

what is known is pretty much the info gathered by LE. the family who wasn't there that night, what more could they know, than LE?

an official family statement doesn't make it more accurate or 'fact', imo. it just states the immediacy of whats going on.

NOW, if someone actually goes on record and says YES I SAW TWO PEOPLE IN THAT CAR WHEN IT LEFT HARDY. or, YES I ACTUALLY SAW SALINAS RETURN TO HOME AFTER ACCIDENT, then i would be more inclined to believe the info on the missing page.

what substantiates that two people are in that car when it wrecked? other than a 911 call where the person phoning in, wasn't sure?

Amen.

Anyway, FB posts are to be taken as rumor, as far as I know.

Maybe she never took her wallet with her at all that night, neither before nor after the accident. Maybe she left it home to begin with? And could there possibly have been two sets of keys?? Maybe the ones at the apartment is a second set, not her original set???

Since no one seems to have seen her at the apartment again AFTER the crash, maybe she never did make it back home???

And I'm still confused as to why she would want to go back to the bf's house in Scottsdale when everything she demonstrated that night was to get away from him, far away from him. She left his house and started walking, he gave her a ride, she jumped out of the car again over by her place, where he called her roomie to go find her, after giving her her cell phone. After trying to evade him so much, why would she get in her car and go looking for him???

I remember as a teenager, having fights with bfs, getting out of the car and walking, having him follow me and getting me back in the car, only to fight some more and for me to get out again. I wanted to work it out, but I didn't like what he was saying so I would leave again. That "push, pull" mentality. I was a messed up teenage girl. It was all about control, to keep my men jumping. LOL

Discussing anything from facebook is not allowed. It is considered rumor here. You can link to the page and say check this out but no discussion.

We definitely are not going to discuss the credibility of anyone on FB. We have no way of knowing who is posting on the FB pages.

You can discuss anything that has been in main stream media and thru law enforcement.

I am verifying with Admin on what is allowed and not allowed from facebook and will clarify more when I find out.

:tyou:

This is part of why I love WS. You don't have heavy-handed moderators who are waiting to slap down the ban-gavel at the first hint of an issue, you have fellow-sleuthers who care about cases as much as us and just want to be sure they're running a tight ship for the best interest of everyone involved, posters and family and victims alike.

:grouphug:

I sent imamaze a request but I don't think she is online. Does anyone know how to start a thread on a 15 yo missing girl in my area? She has been missing since 7/02/13
from the GA TECH area in Atlanta. I cannot find a thread and don't know how to start one on tapatalk... She has been entered into NAMUS.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I sent imamaze a request but I don't think she is online. Does anyone know how to start a thread on a 15 yo missing girl in my area? She has been missing since 7/02/13
from the GA TECH area in Atlanta. I cannot find a thread and don't know how to start one on tapatalk... She has been entered into NAMUS.

okay imamaze saw it!!!
THANK YOU!

i think its forum postee missdemeanor, who is a sort of unofficial liaison w/ pooley and LE... and for her i hope she can get these questions or info brought to their attention and defined!! if possible?--

1. is the woman at oreillys on cam, 100% NOT adrienne salinas
2. is the vehicle at oreillys on cam, 100% NOT identifiable to a known POI in the dissapearance of salinas.
3. was there two people in salinas' car when it crashed
4. has the phone record of salinas been secured, or are we only privy to those who have admitted or shown communications to her. cab/father/bf, etc
5. is the cab companies' communication w salinas verifiable beyond what they said; is their record of these calls, or recordings, that can possibly show calls that were made by her phone, as they stated, that salinas called them BEFORE her phone went dead, saying she was on way. they stated they called her twice, and received a call from her after that...
6. has the tempe lake been checked on both sides of its borders; as the north side can be accessed by vehicle and driven to within mins of the location of the last known wereabouts of salinas.
7. has the apt complex north of oreillys car parts been adequately canvassed/investigated to the best of LEs' attempts possible
8. do we know that salinas was NOT seen upon returning to her home after accident? has the roommate(s) been candid or forthright with info, as it has already changed in regards to how salinas came back home from mill ave from her bf.
9. has everyone at the party, been interviewed

I wonder if they checked the west side of TTL good enough? There's the dam over there and I wonder if her body is stuck against the wall of it due to the pressure/pull?

I am so incredibly annoyed right now I can't even stand it. Where is she?!

Oh yes this is such a wonderful thread. I'm so happy to have all you gold stars ;)

im gonna go back in the time line again, because im once again confused what the hell led a salinas to leave her car on brown/roosevelt.

the accident happened, and she sped off past 1st street, down ash. from there, she had to go down 5th (or university, but then heading to roosevelt/brown would be even more ridiculous.) on 5th, WHY would she turn onto brown/roosevelt?

im basing this on the report of where she crashed, and how the driver who checked on her noted that salinas' car 'sped off on the damaged tires southbound on Ash Avenue.' http://www.azcentral.com/community/...w-car-of-missing-19-year-old-Tempe-woman.html

what direction was the car facing, when left on brown/roosevelt?

i just am going over old old info, and im still not sure that she was alone in that car. nothing makes sense, even 5 wks plus later

goblin, the police report has been made public and reports seem to cost $5 at the Tempe PD according to their website, any chance if I send you that plus a bit for your trouble you'd go see about getting a copy of the police report? :please:

ETA - http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=227#To_obtain_a_Copy_of_a_Police_Report: - It's just a thought.

ETA - you can also request tapes or transcripts of 911 calls and copies of official police photos according to that site. That's kinda neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592