AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scar is 5 inches - :)

Perhaps a male typed that up.

:scared:

So, I'm very interested in goblin's newly re-found interest in Tempe Town Lake. I hope he comes back and says a bit more about that whole thing, because I've always gravitated towards it as well for some reason but am not sure why.

So, I'm very interested in goblin's newly re-found interest in Tempe Town Lake. I hope he comes back and says a bit more about that whole thing, because I've always gravitated towards it as well for some reason but am not sure why.

I agree. Ever since the video came out and still no leads and the reports mentioning what RF witnessed...I've been feeling like she didn't last very long and unfortunately was put into that lake.

I guess this is why the FBI was brought in to search the lake what was it? 2 times now?

There are cases where lakes will be searched extensively and the body isn't found only to come up later (I believe you, GGE, were the first to reference poor Jack C. In reference to this phenomenon happening before at Tempe town Lake.)

http://www.statepress.com/2013/01/09/what-happened-to-jack/

(Wondering if they've searched the same area where Jack was found?) :(

I wonder if the cab company has had their phone records reviewed forensically by LE? Does the cab company keep records of the phone calls?
How long have they been in biz?

I'm not implying anything about the cab company but maybe there's background voices in AS's calls or something in her voice that would help the investigation???

moo

I wonder if the cab company has had their phone records reviewed forensically by LE? Does the cab company keep records of the phone calls?
How long have they been in biz?

I'm not implying anything about the cab company but maybe there's background voices in AS's calls or something in her voice that would help the investigation???

moo

Yes good point. I really hope the cabbie was able to give LE some indication of ambient/background noise in her call. :)

I wonder who heard the original call for the cab at dispatch?????

*phew* at least one person wasn't offended, good! I don't mean any disrespect, its just that most threads that are numbered 3,4,5,11, whatever have a feeling of such desperation and sadness for going on so long, sometimes they can really use some lightening up.

I have been looking for a few things regarding this case and cannot find them. Maybe someone else can help?

1. official police report. MSM keeps saying the police have released the report but I cant' find a copy of it. Can someone else find it? The Tempe PD website doesn't have a copy but it says you can get copies of stuff that is public record by going down there and paying a few bucks. Maybe someone local can do that for us? It has been released so it's publiC anyhow, it just hasn't been publiSHED.

2. can't find online arrest records for Tempe, just info for how to search in person. Anyone got a website that has dockets online for the Tempe area? What county is this, anyhow?

That's a start. Thanks!

You can write the station many times as well and make a written request for the report. You call the Tempe PD and ask them what the charge is to view the report. Then you add a check with the amount and if they accept the check and request, they will send you the copy of the report.

Local ppl really help here as they can directly show up and request to see it and pay on the spot. It is immediate access. Would be great if someone could do this that is local there.

If need be we ALL can pitch in to a TRUStWORTHY locals bank account via Paypal to help pay for the report so they have the money to obtain it upon request. Many times they are about $75.

this got me in trouble prior, as i posted pics that i felt were relevant but violated websleuth code.

im trying to figure out how to both present my opinion and not violate nor post about a theory if it involves individuals that are not considered POI, i guess? or where they? regardless, im hesitant to share my complete feelings as i don't know exactly how to express it without sounding accusatory of what i consider POI, but, im not LE.

DID someone say that salinas father ID'd the girl at oreillys and its not her? i would be interested to see that in a news article,documentation from LE, if thats the case.

because, and its very possible i missed the narrative of the forum over last few days, i didn't see that confirmation that its not her?

this got me in trouble prior, as i posted pics that i felt were relevant but violated websleuth code.

im trying to figure out how to both present my opinion and not violate nor post about a theory if it involves individuals that are not considered POI, i guess? or where they? regardless, im hesitant to share my complete feelings as i don't know exactly how to express it without sounding accusatory of what i consider POI, but, im not LE.

DID someone say that salinas father ID'd the girl at oreillys and its not her? i would be interested to see that in a news article,documentation from LE, if thats the case.

because, and its very possible i missed the narrative of the forum over last few days, i didn't see that confirmation that its not her?

Hey goblin, glad you are back.

There was a user that claimed to have sen Rick Salinas on the news last night saying he didn't believe the girl in the video was AS. I believe they are trying to work on corroborating that. Until then I'm going to try and find the article as well.

Got me curious about what theories you have?!
Generalize without naming names... and without it being hurtful...

There was a user that claimed to have sen Rick Salinas on the news last night saying he didn't believe the girl in the video was AS. I believe they are trying to work on corroborating that. Until then I'm going to try and find the article as well.

i would like to see that article; at 4-5am, the concept that a girl was at oreillys, a car was pulling into that lot 2 mins later, a cab was enroute and also seen on ampm surveillance, AND salinas was supposedly heading to ampm, as noted by her calls (only verified by cab?) just seems a bit too coincedental.

tonto made some observations as to the initial dispatch of cab, and that 20 mins of cab arriving made a heck of a lot more sense than the 40 mins plus, and it would put cab at the area round' the time of car/suv/whatever at oreillys.

without confirmation, yay or nay; any theory on it at this moment holds zero credibility and my opinion is moot til then, or possibly never if info cannot be verified. If my gut feelings ARE wrong, i have no prob with that, it just needs to be verified by LE, that the vehicle at oreillys ISNT one of the dark 3 door sedan cabs of the scotts cab guy, and that the slender girl isnt salinas.

HOWEVER, if its not salinas, and there was a girl in that area, she was in the almost exact proximity of where salinas was to be, to meet a cab. and, that alone is a bit strange/

truely, 4-5,6am in that area, in a parking lot that is not on the street but you have to walk thru to get into, it just doesnt make sense, the two randoms... the vehicle. the slender woman.

salinas being at that car parts store, still wouldn't have logic to it, unless she arranged a meeting there prior, to getting cab. and thus, whatever transpired took the 10-15 mins or whatever it was, and then as cab reported, they had a phone call where she said she was coming over to cab. Aren't all those 3 calls to cab at end of timeframe, ONLY verified via the cab?

IF anyone ELSE was in the ampm surveillance cam, from 4-5ishAM, that would be interesting to note as well.

Has this Video been made public?

Got me curious about what theories you have?!
Generalize without naming names... and without it being hurtful...

i dont even know, how you can! truly... all i can say is, until the news/LE verfies that vehicle at oreillys ISNT matching descrip. on a cab, and that the slender girl ISNT salinas, i won't be able to post my theories...

So glad you're back!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can't imagine LE releasing that police report (if they did release it) if they do not believe the person to be Adrienne.

Yet LE does not seem to be asking for help identifying the car or the person. So maybe both were ruled out long ago, or confirmed.

I can see her father not wanting to think this is her, as it seems so ominous. On the other hand, all options seem fairly ominous now.

Goblin, I'm so glad you are back and so interested in your theories. I looked for you last night but felt certain the weather kept you away, as it was pretty bad. I spent about an hour cruising around the neighborhood. In the O'Reilly's parking lot taking pics and driving down to where Adrienne lives. I made some interesting observations myself about that area and I want to share them, in another post.

Gosh it's good to have you back with us. :)

Could the boyfriend have admitted something in the car about an affair? Could Adrienne have then returned to her apartment in an angry rage, confronting the other person who was getting her boyfriend's attention or fooling around with him? Could a struggle have ensued at her residence, and a cover up initiated after this?

I can't help but wonder if the surveillance footage at O'Reilly's could turn out to be similar to how LE said Terrilynn Monette was captured on footage "turning left on Marconi" (which later proved to be inaccurate).

I can't help but wonder if the surveillance footage at O'Reilly's could turn out to be similar to how LE said Terrilynn Monette was captured on footage "turning left on Marconi" (which later proved to be inaccurate).

Me, too. :(

Goblin, I'm so glad you are back and so interested in your theories. I looked for you last night but felt certain the weather kept you away, as it was pretty bad. I spent about an hour cruising around the neighborhood. In the O'Reilly's parking lot taking pics and driving down to where Adrienne lives. I made some interesting observations myself about that area and I want to share them, in another post.

Gosh it's good to have you back with us. :)

was actually enroute to downtown phx and the weather just made it all rather lousy on the vigil night

...at the oreillys parking lot, did u note the dumpster in northwest corner? it struck me as being of interest.

oreillys seems to have a lot of car/trucks parked in that lot (service/delivery vehicles,_ and i cant imagine someone pulling in their and being able to find a space towards entrance, who knows.) i was there, pretty late, 230amish? and there were 3-4 company trucks in lot towards north entrance.

as to cam, a vehicle would have to exit, as well as when it entered. a person entering, would also have to enter/exit.

a car entering, a woman entering, a car leaving, and no woman, would be a really bad scenario in this situation!!!

the logistics of those security cams, and IF they are relevant, keeps me from moving forward with other theories until they are dissproved or negated. until then, im stuck on that parking lot.

And I can see her arguing with this guy too while she was driving her car. I'm worried about what this theoried secret boyfriend could have done to her in that car. He could have hit her on the temple/side of head and that could have caused her to crash. He could have switched seats and sped off before the witness could ask for help, in fear she would look in the car and see a more serious situation going on and Adrienne injured... :(

At this point IMO I'm not so sure that was Adrienne on that video.

I worry her car was left on an off street bc the secret boyfriend didn't want anyone to see him get her body out. He could have even had time to reset the seat. Then he could have walked her body over to the lake :(

There was virtually this exact scenario in another case, IIRC it was in Denver, can't remember anything else except the bf is in prison, claiming his innocence but was proven to be guilty (I remember seeing footage of him flat out lying...48 hours maybe?)...IIRC he was trying to play it off that she had sustained the fatal injury in the crash, when it was proven to have been a deliberate blow to the head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136