AZ AZ - Aguila, WhtFem 17-23, UP89934, Near Eagle Eye Road, Dec'69

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
Added to NAMUS:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

---

Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group - Late Teen/Young Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years) - 17-23
Height - 5' 0"-5' 5"(60-65 inches) , Estimated
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - December 31, 1969
NamUs Case Created - March 23, 2022
Location - Aguila, Arizona 85320
County - Maricopa County
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery - This unidentified female was found 11 miles south of Aguila in a dry wash area near Eagle Eye Road.
Clothing - Dark gray /green miniskirt, white blouse with blue, green, yellow floral design, white underwear (unk size and name brand).

--
Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 6.01.38 PM.png
Map

Hmm ... able to find something on her. From newspapers.com, Arizona Republic, 22 Feb 70, pg 9

Artist reconstruction of the unidentified female is on the right. Although both the male and female look quite similar, the article indicates the authorities do not believe there is any connection.

upload_2022-3-23_20-39-45.png

upload_2022-3-23_20-41-48.png

Added to NAMUS:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

---

Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group - Late Teen/Young Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years) - 17-23
Height - 5' 0"-5' 5"(60-65 inches) , Estimated
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - December 31, 1969
NamUs Case Created - March 23, 2022
Location - Aguila, Arizona 85320
County - Maricopa County
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery - This unidentified female was found 11 miles south of Aguila in a dry wash area near Eagle Eye Road.
Clothing - Dark gray /green miniskirt, white blouse with blue, green, yellow floral design, white underwear (unk size and name brand).

--
View attachment 337545
Map

Another article about her. It looks like some of the NamUs info is inaccurate. She was estimated to be between 17-21 years old and between 4'10"-5'1". Her clothing was badly deteriorated and her remains were completely skeletal. No signs of violence on her bones. A belt with the buckle ripped off was found near her remains. She had shoulder-length brunette hair and fillings in her teeth.

@CarlK90245 would it be possible for you to do a new recon based on the photo of her skull and the old recon?
Oh wow.... the skull and everything. If Carl could do one that would be amazing! We have no idea how accurate the one we have is so a more recent and detailed one would be nice to have.

Another article about her. It looks like some of the NamUs info is inaccurate. She was estimated to be between 17-21 years old and between 4'10"-5'1". Her clothing was badly deteriorated and her remains were completely skeletal. No signs of violence on her bones. A belt with the buckle ripped off was found near her remains. She had shoulder-length brunette hair and fillings in her teeth.
I suggested the 5'7 Jennifer Guyn on her thread. This would rule her out on height. I still think she should be considered, even just to rule her out. The must have gotten 5' - 5'5 from somewhere, right?

I suggested the 5'7 Jennifer Guyn on her thread. This would rule her out on height. I still think she should be considered, even just to rule her out. The must have gotten 5' - 5'5 from somewhere, right?
It's possible the person who entered the info didn't have all the facts and took their best guess when filling out the page.

Sorry but I don't think Jennifer Guyn matches this Doe in any way -- Guyn kept her hair much shorter, her clothing didn't match, her height was off by half a foot, and IMO she disappeared too closely in time to be this Doe based on the level of decomp of the clothing.

It's possible the person who entered the info didn't have all the facts and took their best guess when filling out the page.

Sorry but I don't think Jennifer Guyn matches this Doe in any way -- Guyn kept her hair much shorter, her clothing didn't match, her height was off by half a foot, and IMO she disappeared too closely in time to be this Doe based on the level of decomp of the clothing.
I understand the points. I think she could be the Woman In The Trunk, who was found at the end of the month she went missing in Florida. This match was not made by me, but someone on her thread.

Unfortunately, I think this Doe was probably either not reported missing or just hasn't been added to NamUs. I hope she was though!

I understand the points. I think she could be the Woman In The Trunk, who was found at the end of the month she went missing in Florida. This match was not made by me, but someone on her thread.

Unfortunately, I think this Doe was probably either not reported missing or just hasn't been added to NamUs. I hope she was though!
I agree this Doe is likely not reported missing, as many of the old cases have not been.

Not to sound too harsh here, but I think there's no way the blue-eyed Guyn who seemingly never had any children is the brown-eyed WITT who had at least one child. There's also mention of a facial mole that is apparently absent for Guyn. IMO it's more likely she was abducted and killed by the man who called about towing her car, and her remains were disposed of locally.

I agree this Doe is likely not reported missing, as many of the old cases have not been.

Not to sound too harsh here, but I think there's no way the blue-eyed Guyn who seemingly never had any children is the brown-eyed WITT who had at least one child. There's also mention of a facial mole that is apparently absent for Guyn. IMO it's more likely she was abducted and killed by the man who called about towing her car, and her remains were disposed of locally.
If she was reported missing her report may have been lost.

Here is a question I would like to know the answer to: Where are these remains resting? Any death certificates?

Here is a question I would like to know the answer to: Where are these remains resting? Any death certificates?
It says here she was buried at Twin Buttes Cemetery in Tempe. It says it closed in 1994 though... Her death certificate is also there.

It says here she was buried at Twin Buttes Cemetery in Tempe. It says it closed in 1994 though... Her death certificate is also there.
Was she buried in an unmarked grave. Do they know where her remains are in the cemetery.

This case has a lot of similarities with this case. CA - CA - Kern Co., UncFemale, 18-30, UP56937, found in shallow grave near Hwy 178, poss. name "Linda," Dec '69 Both were found in December 1969. Both Jane Does were young white females and were found in deserts near highways. Maricopa County Jane Doe was found near Eagle Eye Road south of US Highway 60. Kern County Jane Doe was found in the Mohave Desert south of US Highway 178. Both were also skeletal when found. I wonder if there could be a connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back