AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question, MissD. You're right. We don't know if she ran out to a store or something after he left?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...h-ariz-woman-baffles-family-article-1.2123684

Her family knew Feldman traveled often, but got concerned and sent her boyfriend, who lives in Phoenix, to check on her.

Police said there was a burglary call in Feldman’s neighborhood around the time she was found, but they don’t believe it is related to her death.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...urder-victim-identified-as-minnetonka-hs-grad

Allison's parents, who live near Excelsior, Minn., started to get concerned when they couldn't reach her Tuesday or Wednesday, because her phone was turned off.“My dad eventually called the Scottsdale police to do a drive by her home,” Allison's sister, Kelly, said. “In the meantime her boyfriend went over there and he's the one that found her.”

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28144956/2015/02/19/scottsdale-police-investigate-woman-found-dead

Weinblatt says her sister texted their mother around 8 p.m. Tuesday night. That's the last anyone heard from her. She says her sister's phone went right to voicemail Wednesday.

"No one could get a hold of her all day Wednesday.. she didn't have her phone on, which is not like her at all. She's in medical sales, so her phone is her life," explained Weinblatt.

She also says Allison's boyfriend, who lives in Phoenix, was also concerned.

"I think he reached out to my parents to say, hey I haven't heard from Allison, is she traveling? Because she travels for her job. Then my parents said, no we can't get a hold of her either. Then everyone kind of started panicking," said Weinblatt. "My dad called Scottsdale police to do a drive-by, probably around 5 Phoenix time. In the meantime, her boyfriend gone over around 4 and found her and called 911. Her boyfriend was there pretty regularly, he was so upset he wasn't there... he's blaming himself.. the whole thing is horrible."

There was a burglary call nearby around the time Feldman was found dead, but police do not believe that's connected.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...-in-scottsdale-say-daugther-was-perfect-child

Harley says he called Allison's boyfriend to check on his daughter after not hearing from her all day on Tuesday."We hadn't heard from her all day Tuesday…her phone was off," said Feldman.
When her boyfriend arrived at Allison's Scottsdale home, Harley says the boyfriend found Allison’s body and called 9-11.
"He was outside of the house, screaming, yelling and crying," says neighbor, Kathy Fisher.

Just going through MSM, can't find the 911 responses from the BF that were quoted way back. Were they from a local news source, or something crazy like the Daily Mail?

Ok, the burglary nearby, didn't catch it previously, so just put it up for the heck of it.

I don't think we ever heard a recording or the words spoken in the 911 call. Isn't that supposed to be a matter of public record?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...h-ariz-woman-baffles-family-article-1.2123684

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...urder-victim-identified-as-minnetonka-hs-grad

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28144956/2015/02/19/scottsdale-police-investigate-woman-found-dead

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...-in-scottsdale-say-daugther-was-perfect-child

Just going through MSM, can't find the 911 responses from the BF that were quoted way back. Were they from a local news source, or something crazy like the Daily Mail?

Ok, the burglary nearby, didn't catch it previously, so just put it up for the heck of it.

Bernina, all 5 local channels posted those leaked docs with the 911 call. They were all scrubbed!

let's just say i have a reliable source. i wouldn't speculate about something like that.

i would not be surprised if mr. snippy pays a visit to the above post.

Just wanted to jump back in real quick to say I don't think you would speculate on that. You are totally credible to me. I just wondered how you knew. That's all.

:)

I don't think we ever heard a recording or the words spoken in the 911 call. Isn't that supposed to be a matter of public record?

Yes it is a matter of public record Luv. But LE has it all sealed up now. Tighter than a jug!

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...nd-dead-in-home-had-head-injury-documents-say

According to the search-warrant affidavit, Feldman's boyfriend found her nude with a cloth wrapped around her head. He then went outside and called 911.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28223229/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head-injury

According to an affidavit, Feldman's boyfriend called for help after he arrived at her home and found her dead. Detectives also looked at surveillance video taken from a neighbor's camera, which confirms Feldman's boyfriend's statement that he arrived at the home, only to find her bloody body.

http://www.kaaltv.com/article/stories/s3769378.shtml

Feldman suffered serious head trauma, and her body was lying in a pool of blood, according to court documents obtained by the Arizona TV station. Feldman's boyfriend found her nude with a cloth wrapped around her head. He then went outside and called 911.
First responders found Feldman had "cranial trauma" and pronounced her dead. They also discovered a white substance around her body and smelled a bleach-like odor, the documents said.
A surveillance camera from a nearby home confirmed the boyfriend's claim, and police have not said he's a suspect, the station reports.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/27/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head/

According to the search-warrant affidavit, Feldman’s boyfriend found her nude with a cloth wrapped around her head. He then went outside and called 911.

First responders found Feldman had “cranial trauma” and pronounced her dead. They also discovered a white substance around her body and smelled a bleach-like odor, the documents said.The records show a surveillance camera from a nearby home confirmed the boyfriend’s account of his arrival at the residence. Police have not said he’s a suspect.

Urgh, I can't find the article with the BF's alleged statements.

Bernina, all 5 local channels posted those leaked docs with the 911 call. They were all scrubbed!

I saw the the statements in an article that was posted, not the docs that vanished. I know the 911 call wasn't released publicly, but there was 2 or 3 utterances that he supposedly made that were in an article........and that he made 2-911 calls.
I'll go through the first thread.

Just a few random thoughts...

1. When was her trip scheduled for? Depending on the dates, I'm not sure her bf would have even been able to attend. Didn't he have a trip slated to go to another country?

2. As for a bf normally parking in the garage...I see nothing odd about that. When I used to spend nights or even just visit for the evening at my ex-bf's I would park in his garage. No real reason, I just did.

3. Him not staying with her on a regular basis. I can see that. When I was dating my husband, we maintained separate places. Some nights we would stay over at each other's but mostly not. Until he moved in with me, then obviously we spent every night together. I do find it very odd that she 'sent him home to study' though, unless there were a good reason for that. I keep thinking maybe she was expecting other company, or even just wanted to get her things in order for her trip. Still, odd wording there.

4. I would not even entertain the idea of calling the police prior to going in to check on a loved one, friend, etc. unless I had a dang good idea they were dead inside. Nope. I have a hard time thinking of any circumstance I would do that. Even if I suspected a friend had committed suicide, I would never think to call police first. Because what an embarrassment it would be to them if that was NOT the case. If I am understanding it correctly, that he did call before he even entered, that sends a huge red flag to me. Unless...he saw blood spots, etc. somewhere before going in. Just a lack of her answering her phone for a day would not be enough to make me think this was a major event.

5. I can, however, see him telling the police he hadn't touched anything. If he did, indeed, phone police before entering they may have told him not to touch anything and he was just relating that back after he found her that he didn't touch anything. Even if not, I can picture myself saying that straight away. I have also seen stories where the killer is the one that does 'find' the victim and right off the bat starts explaining that they DID touch stuff, kind of a pre-emptive reason why their prints, DNA, etc. might be there.

6. Dangit, I wish we could hear that 911 call.

I cannot imagine being so out of touch with my soon to be engaged significant other to whom I was so crazy about, that I would find myself crazy with concern enough to call 911. It is just extremely unbelievable. Texting keeps us in almost immediate touch with our loved ones. I find it hard to believe that a significant other would become so concerned in such a short time frame. Phone records will be key to this case. Not using the clicker to open the garage and park as usual? Absolutely strange to me. Sorry for the rambling rant. I'm just getting fed up. Can't imagine what the dear family is going through..

Just wanted to jump back in real quick to say I don't think you would speculate on that. You are totally credible to me. I just wondered how you knew. That's all.

:)

Thanks. Just wanted to mention that to the others.

:eek:hoh:

WS posts both by Mary S

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?271685-AZ-Allison-Feldman-31-found-murdered-in-her-Scottsdale-home&p=11544646#post11544646

These documents also say Feldman's boyfriend called police at 4:02 ... When asked if someone hurt Feldman, he said "he didn't touch" her and "didn't do anything." I found what I was mentioning.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-her-Scottsdale-home&p=11544598#post11544598

Has there been any new news from LE lately? I haven't seen anything. Did anyone else see the clips before the news station pulled them where they state when the BF called 911 the operator asked him if someone hurt Allison and his response was something like...he didn't do anything or he didn't hurt her. I can't remember the exact wording and it looks as if that is something that was leaked and then pulled off the internet. They had quotes about his response and it seems like its now gone.

So I may have gotten it wrong......I did find some MSM links that were no longer available, but they weren't regarding the "documents".

I cannot imagine being so out of touch with my soon to be engaged significant other to whom I was so crazy about, that I would find myself crazy with concern enough to call 911. It is just extremely unbelievable. Texting keeps us in almost immediate touch with our loved ones. I find it hard to believe that a significant other would become so concerned in such a short time frame. Phone records will be key to this case. Not using the clicker to open the garage and park as usual? Absolutely strange to me. Sorry for the rambling rant. I'm just getting fed up. Can't imagine what the dear family is going through..

If the BF *thought* she *might* be out of town, or even if it was a well check by him, why bother driving into the garage? It may have been closed until SPD asked the BF to open it.
He probably thought he'd just swing by, knock on the door. Maybe he was on his way to somewhere else?

If the BF *thought* she *might* be out of town, or even if it was a well check by him, why bother driving into the garage? It may have been closed until SPD asked the BF to open it.
He probably thought he'd just swing by, knock on the door. Maybe he was on his way to somewhere else?

I wonder how could he not know if she was traveling or not? He saw her Tues. night and she is killed that night but yet she doesn't tell him "Hey, I'll be out of town for..." I like to think most couples would communicate this information to each other. Even if it was a last minute arrangement for her job, family emergency, etc. it seems she would have called or text him.

My understanding is he wasn't doing a swing by, the father called him and asked him to go over. My guess is he had a key to her house since he got inside and found her. I don't recall if there was any unlocked doors that he might of used. It is curious and I haven't seen anything regarding if this happened or not but why didn't the BF call her work and see if she was there first? Call any of her friends while going to her house? Some automatic reactions should have set in motion when he was called by the father. People tend to call/text others when an emergency arises to find out if they have seen/heard from so-so. Her workplace, her friends or even his friends to let them know something is up with his GF and did they know anything.

If I'm understanding this correctly regarding the camera video, it only showed him out front on the day she was murdered. Is the angle of the camera in a position that it does not capture cars entering and exiting the garage?

I'm hoping the arrest when it happens will blindside me so I can apologize for thinking wrong. So far, nothing has led me to change my feelings about it at this time.

I wonder how could he not know if she was traveling or not? He saw her Tues. night and she is killed that night but yet she doesn't tell him "Hey, I'll be out of town for..." I like to think most couples would communicate this information to each other. Even if it was a last minute arrangement for her job, family emergency, etc. it seems she would have called or text him.

My understanding is he wasn't doing a swing by, the father called him and asked him to go over. My guess is he had a key to her house since he got inside and found her. I don't recall if there was any unlocked doors that he might of used. It is curious and I haven't seen anything regarding if this happened or not but why didn't the BF call her work and see if she was there first? Call any of her friends while going to her house? Some automatic reactions should have set in motion when he was called by the father. People tend to call/text others when an emergency arises to find out if they have seen/heard from so-so. Her workplace, her friends or even his friends to let them know something is up with his GF and did they know anything.

If I'm understanding this correctly regarding the camera video, it only showed him out front on the day she was murdered. Is the angle of the camera in a position that it does not capture cars entering and exiting the garage?

I'm hoping the arrest when it happens will blindside me so I can apologize for thinking wrong. So far, nothing has led me to change my feelings about it at this time.

I'm nodding my head in agreement with you about phoning the police straight away. Even being as much of a worrywart as I am, it would NOT be one of the things I would think of first. Especially if he had talked to her the night before, like you said, you would think he would phone around first. But I can't even see doing that. I live apart from my husband, and if he didn't answer his phone or respond to texts, my first thought would be that he accidentally turned his phone off, had left it laying in the house while he was out working in the yard, had a dead battery, just anything other than he had been murdered. If I was upset enough to drive over to check on him, I would just do so, use my key to get in, and discover whatever I discovered. He has severe PTSD and even if the thought of suicide crossed my mind, I would check first. Never would I call the cops before checking, because of the fallout that would cause if it was just one of the above examples. I am just really 'stuck' on that oddity.

I apologize to any and everyone here if I appear to be cranky. This entire thing has me on edge.

And with even the smallest amount of information we have available to us, it seems like enough to reach a logical conclusion.

If I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize.

And again...thanks so much to all of you WSers who are not local but who have continued to express an interest and your invaluable thoughts and posts to keep this thread alive.

But he thought he just might as well call the cops to let them know he was 'just swinging by' first...?

Really?

:banghead:

New thread coming. This one will close in ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin