AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the security phone app on your phone, all events are recorded. Cox Home Security is Total Connect compatible. (TC 2.0) I have it on my phone and I can see who comes and goes, disarms it, bypasses a door, etc. If you are the administrative user you can receive notifications of what any other users you have allowed to use the app are doing. I would imagine she did have Total Connect.

Do you have any idea how awesome you are! :)

Yes it is! Actually it's one of the most noticeable of the security signs.

Allison's father had all the signs and stickers removed.

View attachment 74152

I don't know if there was a sign in the alley before Allison's death. There isn't now. I did notice there were a couple of security signs posted in the alley for other homes when I was there. They were on the gates that led into the alleyway.

I wanted to mention, this is a good shot of the door, and that little window on the door used to open up. I imagine after the renovations, it still does, and allows you to see who is outside at the door before you unlock the door.

I thought there was a sign in her front yard for a security system (thought I read that here), but I do not see any signs in the yard when I look at pictures.

"Police had no previous interactions with Allison Feldman, authorities said. But at the request of her boyfriend, she installed an alarm system at her home about six weeks ago, her father said." -- Startribune.com

Here is part of an interesting post on the first thread from bizkette81:

"I don't know if anyone knows anything about wireless alarm systems but one of the "selling points" is that you can set and disarm right from your smartphone. Not only can you disarm the whole system but if you so choose, you can disarm just one entrance point, say a window or a side door."
Yes, it's a great convenience to have. Ours is only a year old and if you can choose a particular window or motion sensor to not be armed. You hit bypass on the screen. We've had to do that with a motion sensor,because it was constantly being set off by my dogs. We have the app on our phones and IPads. Since we also have cameras,we can also check the app when we are away from the house to view the outside. I don't believe Allison had cameras,though.

April 30, 2015
http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/04/30/12news-exclusive-father-of-scottsdale-murder-victim-speaks/26673631/

[h=1]Exclusive: Father of Scottsdale murder victim speaks[/h]
"She had no enemies. Everybody loved her," he said. "Everything she did was 100% and accomplished great goals and we're really proud of her for that. She should be here."
Police still haven't been able to link a DNA sample they obtained with anyone.

635660259909211039-two-shot-feldman.png

April 30, 2015

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...der-victims-father-on-investigation/26686005/

[h=1]Exclusive: Scottsdale murder victim's father on investigation[/h]
It's now been more than two months since the brutal murder and still, no killer and no suspects.Feldman's father Harley says he's waiting for police to get the right leads and connect the dots. That includes the DNA sample of the unknown suspect.
"It's a big statement that they know who this guy was potentially and so now they have to try to put the other evidence around it and narrow down who that might be," said Allison's dad Harley Feldman.
Now investigators just have to find a DNA match.

I want to start a campaign for LE to officially clear the BF...

Thanks so much for the recent news link. It so heartbreaking. Hopefully, SPD really has made progress and told her parents.

Revising the list:

1. Burglary

2. Rapist

3. Serial Killer

4. Stalker (Neighbor or other)

5. Domestic Violence (Someone she was close to or knew from the past

6. Paid killer.

New Details Emerge in Murder of Medtech Sales Rep

[...]
The court documents also report that Feldman’s boyfriend, AS, discovered her in her home in Scottsdale, AZ on Wednesday, February 18, calling the police at 4:02 p.m. 30 seconds after that call, he called the police again stating that there was “blood everywhere.”

He informed them that "he didn't touch" her and "didn't do anything."

A nearby surveillance camera from a home nearby supports Sukhodolov’s account.

http://www.qmed.com/news/new-details-emerge-murder-medtech-sales-rep
Google cached page

Court documents reveal new details about brutal Scottsdale murder

These documents also say Feldman's boyfriend called police at 4:02 p.m. last Wednesday sounding distraught. He called back 30 seconds later to say there was “blood everywhere.”

When asked if someone hurt Feldman, he said "he didn't touch" her and "didn't do anything."

The documents also show a surveillance camera from a nearby home confirms the boyfriend's account of his actions.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...utal-134533938.html+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thanks, Bessie, I thought I was loosing my mind!

I want to start a campaign for LE to officially clear the BF...

Yep, they need to publicly clear people, specially the BF if that's the case. It's not cool putting him through all this speculation if he has been cleared.

I'm catching up on the rest of thread 2 and this one but at the start when I first read this case, I thought it was the person who installed the alarm system. They would know how to disarm the alarm BUT that doesn't help against a locked door or window (assuming either of these were the case) and they would possibly know the status of the other security cameras in the area? Just throwing a thought out. Going back to catch up now.

Revising the list:

1. Burglary

2. Rapist

3. Serial Killer

4. Stalker (Neighbor or other)

5. Domestic Violence (Someone she was close to or knew from the past

6. Paid killer.

I was really set on #5 but now I'm not so sure. After seeing the latest news report, it really seems they have no suspects unless that is what they are wanting us to believe.

#6 could be an option too but gosh why would anyone want her killed?

Ok, now I'm mad.

What does LE do when they have a crime scene found by someone who frequented the scene prior? They get swaps for elimination purposes so they can determine any "unknown" DNA and clear the persons who's DNA would have normally been there.

The BF, according to SPD has been cooperating.

So isn't it about time that SPD put out a statement clearing him if that has been established? They don't have a match to anyone so far, so does that include the BF?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines.

Ok, now I'm mad.

What does LE do when they have a crime scene found by someone who frequented the scene prior? They get swaps for elimination purposes so they can determine any "unknown" DNA and clear the persons who's DNA would have normally been there.

The BF, according to SPD has been cooperating.

So isn't it about time that SPD put out a statement clearing him if that has been established? They don't have a match to anyone so far, so does that include the BF?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines.

I so agree with you!

I guess, theoretically, it is difficult to clear anyone, as it is feasible that someone had another person kill her. Not saying I believe this to be the case...but LE never likes to clear anyone until they have an official suspect, Imo.

I'm catching up on the rest of thread 2 and this one but at the start when I first read this case, I thought it was the person who installed the alarm system. They would know how to disarm the alarm BUT that doesn't help against a locked door or window (assuming either of these were the case) and they would possibly know the status of the other security cameras in the area? Just throwing a thought out. Going back to catch up now.

If the security system on AF's home was being monitored by the company, they would have a record if all or part of the system had been activated that night.

I don't believe she had turned it on. People forget all the time and she had only installed 6 weeks prior. Could it be possible that she thought her BF had locked the door and activated it when she tossed him out or did she just forget to activate it after he did leave?
I was brought up in a home where we had a security system with motion sensors IN the house, the screens on the windows were wired and every window and door had magnetic contacts, along with a gate that had code to get in and out. It was just part of the normal routine. We had had a previous break in, and the property was surrounded by a 6' chain link fence with an oleander hedge. If something happened, the neighbors would have been oblivious to it. There was even several panic buttons.
If you're not used to that dynamic, and barring a previous break in, it takes a while to become diligent about keeping on top of it. That's just human nature.

I guess, theoretically, it is difficult to clear anyone, as it is feasible that someone had another person kill her. Not saying I believe this to be the case...but LE never likes to clear anyone until they have an official suspect, Imo.

If someone had actually hired someone to commit the murder.........why did the perp allow an altercation with the victim IF there was a gun involved? Or do we want to delve into the possibility of a meth head paid $500 to carry out the deed and was just sloppy about the whole situation?

AF and her BF had a BF/GF relationship for 10 months. If anyone was jealous or felt jilted, don't you think there would have been previous incidences? SPD had never been called to the home prior or received reports or complaints from AF. Everyone she knew seemed to be in the loop about the pending engagement in Israel, and AF had been talking about having children.

I was really set on #5 but now I'm not so sure. After seeing the latest news report, it really seems they have no suspects unless that is what they are wanting us to believe.

#6 could be an option too but gosh why would anyone want her killed?
BBM - Reporter actually says on the video: "Right now Scottsdale Police, at least as far as we know, don't have any suspects."
April 30: http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...-of-scottsdale-murder-victim-speaks/26673631/

So, is that official confirmation from SPD, that they don't have any suspects, or is it just as the reporter said, "at least as far as we know"? :dunno:

If someone had actually hired someone to commit the murder.........why did the perp allow an altercation with the victim IF there was a gun involved? Or do we want to delve into the possibility of a meth head paid $500 to carry out the deed and was just sloppy about the whole situation?

AF and her BF had a BF/GF relationship for 10 months. If anyone was jealous or felt jilted, don't you think there would have been previous incidences? SPD had never been called to the home prior or received reports or complaints from AF. Everyone she knew seemed to be in the loop about the pending engagement in Israel, and AF had been talking about having children.

I said I don't believe this to be the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221