AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart just goes out to this family so much it nearly breaks when I think of that poor mother and dad having to go over to that house where she was murdered. I can't even imagine how he must feel having to walk into rooms that have his daughter's blood on the floor.

I can understand how the mother can't even go into the house. God bless them. There are simply no words to describe what terrible feelings they must be having. There is nothing, no words, no drugs, no anything that can take away their pain.

I sense the father is having to be extra strong to be there for the mother, who is basically inconsolable. I hope the cousin or someone else here in town is here to support them.

What a terrible, horrible thing for any family, anywhere, to ever have to go through.

You're so right,MissD. They will never be free of the pain of this.

I have faith that we will see a resolution to this case sooner,rather than later. I wonder if Allison's parents were asked if they could come to AZ to review things with LE.

The first thing I do each morning when I wake up is to check my phone news apps for any news of an arrest.

Throughout the day I check it frequently. The last thing I do before I go to bed is check my phone app again.

Then I go to sleep thinking about Allison and wishing for some kind of clue...

I will be so glad when this case has been solved.

I really think it will be and soon. I think LE is being tight lipped and building their case. Is Scottsdale, Maricopa County?

Yes, Scottsdale is in Maricopa County. Tucson is in Pima County. And Casa Grande (in between Phoenix and Tucson) is Pinal Country.

"Scottsdale investigators have the killer's DNA, but it is not a match to anyone in the criminal database."

~ KPHO

That's different from saying:

"Scottsdale investigators have the killer's DNA, but it is not a match to anyone we can find."

imo

It's NOT the boyfriend. Scottsdale LE have his (boyfriend's) DNA. He's not a match. JUST MY OPINION.

Can we move on? Please.

Plus .. most of the cases I have followed here on WS, for 6 or so years here, LE doesn't "clear" people close to the case EVER. It's not their concern to "spare" anyone's feelings. There is a method to what the LE do.

Old Steve and others might remember Sierra LaMar's case. LE let Sierra's mom, her boyfriend and her dad be called every name in the book ... as suspects for their own child's disappearance. LE knew right off the bat, per CCV from a neighbor's house, that Sierra was abducted by a dude in a red car. The dude (AGT) DNA was in the database for arrested felons (he was NOT convicted <but God bless Katie's Law>), LE knew. It served no interest to clear anyone and they didn't. Most cases here, IMO, don't bother to do that.
JMO

SPD has never said they do not have a match.

There have been many cases where LE clears people close to the victim, and they have been cases followed here as well. Up to LE if they want to say something or not. Then there are other cases where LE stresses no one has been cleared. In the end it will be what it is. I do feel it will be solved. Hopefully soon.

BBM - Yes, a security sign was displayed at the front of Allison's home.

xTt20Iz.jpg

Screenshot/Video: http://www.kpho.com/Clip/11164823/scottsdale-pd-tight-lipped-neighbors-uneasy-after-murder
m

Allison's father had all the signs and stickers removed.

View attachment 74152

I don't know if there was a sign in the alley before Allison's death. There isn't now. I did notice there were a couple of security signs posted in the alley for other homes when I was there. They were on the gates that led into the alleyway.

I am confused. It appears these are pictures of 2 different homes with different addresses, separated by one digit. The landscaping looks a bit different too. Which one is the correct picture of AF's house?

m

I am confused. It appears these are pictures of 2 different homes with different addresses, separated by one digit. The landscaping looks a bit different too. Which one is the correct picture of AF's house?

It looks to me like the same house, with the same address. The sign is just missing in one pic.

It tells us "Scottsdale investigators have the killer's DNA, but it is not a match to anyone in the criminal database." What does it tell you?

Same thing it's always telling us, someone with no criminal history. Someone who took advantage of a vulnerable young woman knowing she lived ALONE.

Snipped...
...Harley said he wants to keep it in the forefront of the community&#8217;s mind so that maybe someone will come forward with a tip that will help bring her murderer to justice.

:thinking:

Tells me they need a break in the case...in order to serve up :justice: for Ms. Feldman!

:moo: :cow:

Does anyone know the name of the organization that sponsored the conference in the Bahamas that Allison was planning to attend,
and for which she had bought a new outfit?

There is a reason I'm asking. . . .

TIA

Same thing it's always telling us, someone with no criminal history. Someone who took advantage of a vulnerable young woman knowing she lived ALONE.

Agreee, but adding that someone mentioned backthread that might be question of killer's DNA not having been enter yet into the database because of backlogs - so the killer might have a history....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname