AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick over view of a study on murderers. Organized/Disorganized.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=99117

The subjects represented 25 serial murderers and 11 sexual murderers who had committed either a single homicide, double homicide, or a spree murder. Within this group, the classification technique revealed 24 organized and 12 disorganized murderers. Both crime scene and background differences were found between the two groups. Characteristics of the organized offender include a high birth order, inconsistent parental discipline, average or above average intelligence, and poor work performance. The organized offender is socially adept and usually living with a partner. He may report an angry state of mind prior to the murder and admit to being calm and relaxed after the crime. The crime scene of the organized murderer shows a semblance of order before, during, and after the offense. The victim frequently is a stranger and may be targeted because he or she is in a particular location or has certain characteristics. Obsessive, compulsive traits surface in the organized murderer's behavior and crime scene patterns. In contrast, the disorganized offender is likely to be of below average intelligence, low birth order, and subjected to harsh parental discipline. He is in a confused and distressed state of mind at the time of the murder, is socially inadequate, and sexually incompetent. The crime scene shows that the crime was committed suddenly with no set plan of action for deterring detection. Facial destruction and sexually sadistic acts performed after the murder are typical. Disorganized offenders usually leave the victim in the same position in which he or she was killed and make no attempt to conceal the body. Case examples and photographs are included.

Does anyone know the name of the organization that sponsored the conference in the Bahamas that Allison was planning to attend,
and for which she had bought a new outfit?

There is a reason I'm asking. . . .

TIA

She worked for this company: http://www.molnlycke.com/

Hopefully this will help you, even though the event could have been sponsored by any number of medical wound/trauma associates. It would have probably been in Nassau and might show up on a calender of conferences back in February 2015.

The Atlantis Paradise Island Resort is a popular place for these conferences.

She must have been very, very excited about attending this event.

Good luck finding it. I'll be anxious to see what you come up with.

On a positive note, since you have seen the ugly side of Scottsdale. And how dark it was the night she was murdered, on a new moon.

I wanted to share this with you. A beautiful glorious full moon shining down on Scottsdale.

image.jpg

On a positive note, since you have seen the ugly side of Scottsdale. And how dark it was the night she was murdered, on a new moon.

I wanted to share this with you. A beautiful glorious full moon shining down on Scottsdale.

View attachment 74262

Kinda looks like some of the older parts of Scottsdale, with the citrus trees and the lack of sidewalks, and the irrigation friendly depressions around the trees.

Kinda looks like some of the older parts of Scottsdale, with the citrus trees and the lack of sidewalks, and the irrigation friendly depressions around the trees.

It's where I live, actually. That's a very good observation, except that we do have sidewalks. You just can't see them in this pic. We have a lot of citrus trees. Oranges, grapefruit, lemon, lime.....

I love Old Town Scottsdale. I would never want to live anywhere else.

PS...It's raining cats, dogs and coyotes!

It's where I live. That's a very good observation actually, except that we do have sidewalks. You just can't see them in this pic. We have a lot of citrus trees. Oranges, grapefruit, lemon, lime.....

I love Old Town Scottsdale. I would never want to live anywhere else.

PS...It's raining cats, dogs and coyotes!

It reminds me of the houses closer to 68th street or so, east of the canal. I always liked that area, being that they are not Hallcraft houses and have a little more personality.

Rain is a good thing in Scottsdale I think... cools it down a little.

So it says" investigator's believe he may live in the area."

It seems like the results would have come back by now, yet no one has been cleared. It is really strange, since to the outsider the DNA either matches or it doesn't. I just wonder that is going on, and I wish if they really didn't have any suspects they would just come out and say it, so people can paste the story all over to help find the killer.

We had a case in Raleigh, NC, where the victim was viciously killed and she was raped. LE went around the immediate neighborhood requesting cheek swabs from the males so that they could rule out the men in the neighborhood since they had collected semen from the victim's body. LE explained that if there was no match, they were bound by law (and proper criminal investigative protocol and common decency) to destroy all non-matching DNA samples. Of course, if a neighbor refused to provide one, LE had to abide by the neighbor's wishes.

One male neighbor refused to give them a DNA swab sample and also acted strangely when LE went to talk with him & get the sample. He continued to refuse, so they did a plainclothes/plain automobile surveillance on him and obtained his DNA from a discarded cigarette butt, and it was a match. The case went to trial, and he is in the jailhouse for life.

Don't know if this may have been done in this case...

Perhaps LE is saying they have not ruled out the BF, even tho they have, just to keep the true perpetrator at ease... just a thought...dunno

We had a case in Raleigh, NC, where the victim was viciously killed and she was raped. LE went around the immediate neighborhood requesting cheek swabs from the males so that they could rule out the men in the neighborhood since they had collected semen from the victim's body. LE explained that if there was no match, they were bound by law (and proper criminal investigative protocol and common decency) to destroy all non-matching DNA samples. Of course, if a neighbor refused to provide one, LE had to abide by the neighbor's wishes.

One male neighbor refused to give them a DNA swab sample and also acted strangely when LE went to talk with him & get the sample. He continued to refuse, so they did a plainclothes/plain automobile surveillance on him and obtained his DNA from a discarded cigarette butt, and it was a match. The case went to trial, and he is in the jailhouse for life.

Don't know if this may have been done in this case...

Perhaps LE is saying they have not ruled out the BF, even tho they have, just to keep the true perpetrator at ease... just a thought...dunno

This is what I'm thinking all along, it's a neighbor. LE should be swabbing every one of those neighbors.

That's a good point and I don't know the answer. When you were at her house and spoke to the neighbors,did they say if the SDP was taking DNA from the men?

That's a good point and I don't know the answer. When you were at her house and spoke to the neighbors,did they say if the SDP was taking DNA from the men?

No, and I live in the general area. A few blocks away. I know a couple of people who live in the immediate neighborhood but not on the same street as Allison. I have not heard of one person who lives in the neighborhood or area who has had their DNA taken. However, that's not to say it hasn't. I just haven't heard that from anyone, including LE I know and have spoken to about the case.

I was told by the lead detective that they were taking DNA from all males they interviewed. I never got the impression they were going door to door collecting DNA samples.

Cumulus stated in a post here that he knew someone who lived in the area who had their DNA taken. And I certainly believe him, but, that's the only time I've heard about it.

I will say, that when I spoke with the neighbors, they did say "people have their doors locked and their guns loaded".

So do I.

However, the last time I spoke with the spokesman, he insisted that I shouldn't be any more worried than before this happened. They still believe it was personal, meaning someone she knew. And not inferring someone she knew from the neighborhood.

No, and I live in the general area. A few blocks away. I know a couple of people who live in the immediate neighborhood but not on the same street as Allison. I have not heard of one person who lives in the neighborhood or area who has had their DNA taken. However, that's not to say it hasn't. I just haven't heard that from anyone, including LE I know and have spoken to about the case.

I was told by the lead detective that they were taking DNA from all males they interviewed. I never got the impression they were going door to door collecting DNA samples.

Cumulus stated in a post here that he knew someone who lived in the area who had their DNA taken. And I certainly believe him, but, that's the only time I've heard about it.

I will say, that when I spoke with the neighbors, they did say "people have their doors locked and their guns loaded".

So do I.

However, the last time I spoke with the spokesman, he insisted that I shouldn't be any more worried than before this happened. They still believe it was personal, meaning someone she knew. And not inferring someone she knew from the neighborhood.

Well, If they haven't taken the DNA from male neighbors, that would be ludicrous. Personal? Well, then why isn't it solved? I don't believe that at all. If they keep focusing on that, it will never be solved. Sorry but that is the way I feel.

It very well may be solved...being able to prove, in a court of law, is a whole other ballgame.

Whatever happened inside that house must have been horrific. I don't believe LE would say "and although she fought off her attacker valiantly, she succumbed to her injuries" unless there had been quite a struggle.

Allison Feldman Murder at scottsdaleaz.com

LE doesn't want us to know the details of the scene for a reason, just like they don't want to give us details of their investigation at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member