AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jodirae, looking forward to your comments. It's a beautiful day in Scottsdale.

:)

Yes, it's obvious to me it was noone she knew personally. I don't think it was a hit at all either, that's way too far out. I think it was someone with a crush on her and saw the BF leave and knew she was alone. So LE has the killer's DNA, then go find the person it matches. Do what they did in that case, Raleigh N.C. and interview all the neighbors and take swabs.

Yes, I agree that hired gun is pretty unlikely, given the PD's stance that Allison was acquainted with her killer. Also, it's only my opinion, but I think that hired killers typically make a neater job of it. What we know about the scene speaks of emotional involvement to me.

Spurned co-worker, maybe? Of course, we have nowhere to go with that. I expect the possibility has been addressed.

LE would be able to get warrants for footage in a murder case, though I doubt they would be refused, if asked.

But if the person who may be on video cannot be identified, it won't be of much use.
I have seen many times where LE has posted a picture of a person from a camera and asked the public's help to identify him or her. Of course,if it's so difficult to make out anything, then I agree with you. Maybe. If they do really have something,they have submitted it to the FBI for enhancement.

Good Morning, Arizona!!

I'm still buzzed on the DNA info we heard/read yesterday! Izzit good enuff for an arrest? Dunno - the suspect could always say "he" had been there a couple of days earlier and left the DNA at that time... (In the Raleigh arrest that was preceded by the semen DNA match, the victim had been violently raped and it was verified that the victim had not been with a male for several days. So the arrest was valid and things proceeded without any real problems.) Just FWIW.

We don't even know what kind of DNA was obtained -- blood, semen, saliva, or what??

So I'm antsy, but OTOH, I want the arrest and whatever other evidence, LE has, to be solid, so I'm trying to be patient... :waiting::waiting:

Ok I'm caught up again on reading for the morning. I just wanted to add that as a 30 something female who lives in a different state from her family/parents etc I talk to my friends (sometimes my sister) about any issues or to "vent". Not my mom. I really hope that LE has information from these people in AF life as to who would have a motive to do this. I feel that this case will be solved and that LE is getting ALL of their ducks in a row per say. Welcome to the thread Cautiouslyoptimistic, so glad to have you with us!

Good Morning, Arizona!!

I'm still buzzed on the DNA info we heard/read yesterday! Izzit good enuff for an arrest? Dunno - the suspect could always say "he" had been there a couple of days earlier and left the DNA at that time... (In the Raleigh arrest that was preceded by the semen DNA match, the victim had been violently raped and it was verified that the victim had not been with a male for several days. So the arrest was valid and things proceeded without any real problems.) Just FWIW.

We don't even know what kind of DNA was obtained -- blood, semen, saliva, or what??

So I'm antsy, but OTOH, I want the arrest and whatever other evidence, LE has, to be solid, so I'm trying to be patient... :waiting::waiting:

There was new DNA info that you heard/read about yesterday?

Hi all,
I've been quietly reading for quite some time but have not posted yet. I've not read all the way through this 3rd thread yet but thought it was time to chime in. I will confess I'm following this for very personal reasons. I know Alex (knew, actually). We dated several years ago. I guess more than anything I want someone to be arrested besides him for my own peace of mind....to not have this horrible fear I was involved with a murderer and never suspected it. I also have some concerns about this case that leave the nagging fear in my mind that maybe it is possible that he could have. I just don't know. I don't have any info that hasn't been disclosed by LE, but I'm just as on edge as the rest of you hoping for something new to be released.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and stop lurking in the background.

:welcome:

I
Ok I'm caught up again on reading for the morning. I just wanted to add that as a 30 something female who lives in a different state from her family/parents etc I talk to my friends (sometimes my sister) about any issues or to "vent". Not my mom. I really hope that LE has information from these people in AF life as to who would have a motive to do this. I feel that this case will be solved and that LE is getting ALL of their ducks in a row per say. Welcome to the thread Cautiouslyoptimistic, so glad to have you with us!
Alison seemed so gregarious. I'm sure she had a couple of SD friends that she would vent to if anything or anybody was troubling her. I'm sure LE has tracked all that were in her inner circle. Praying it's just a matter of time.

Help? I have looked but can't find anything here on WS about new DNA information that came out yesterday? Could Borndem be referring to a post here that simply suggested that LE has DNA of the killer and they also have the BF's DNA? Perhaps that post was read as some new news?

If not, can someone point me to where this DNA tidbit came from, or what it was?

Help? I have looked but can't find anything here on WS about new DNA information that came out yesterday? Could Borndem be referring to a post here that simply suggested that LE has DNA of the killer and they also have the BF's DNA? Perhaps that post was read as some new news?

If not, can someone point me to where this DNA tidbit came from, or what it was?

I check MSM articles and there is nothing new reported, DNA wise, if that helps....

I didn't get an alert form Google, and couldn't find anything either.

Hi all,
I've been quietly reading for quite some time but have not posted yet. I've not read all the way through this 3rd thread yet but thought it was time to chime in. I will confess I'm following this for very personal reasons. I know Alex (knew, actually). We dated several years ago. I guess more than anything I want someone to be arrested besides him for my own peace of mind....to not have this horrible fear I was involved with a murderer and never suspected it. I also have some concerns about this case that leave the nagging fear in my mind that maybe it is possible that he could have. I just don't know. I don't have any info that hasn't been disclosed by LE, but I'm just as on edge as the rest of you hoping for something new to be released.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and stop lurking in the background.

Welcome, Cautiouslyoptimistic!
You're in good company, so if there is a resolution to this case, or not, you can come here for support, questions, or just a few ears you can post too.
I hope there is an arrest soon, for Allison's family, her friends, and for you and any one else who is connected.
Don't trip, Potato Chip! :floorlaugh: Just hang in there with us, we'll do this together!

I thought so to but Borndom must have heard something new... I'm guessing from his or her posting on here.

No, no, I have nothing new, but it's not too old, either -- I was excited about the article linked below that was posted earlier by Ransom's post #351, entitled,
Allison Feldman update: Scottsdale police confirm they have sample of killer's DNA

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/allison-feldman-update-scottsdale-police-confirm-they-have-sample-of-killers-dn

It got me all atwitter! Maybe things are starting to happen. Let's hope.

Again, thanks to Ransom for sharing it with us!

(P.S. I am a female!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member