Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

I was thinking the suspect would trip up and be arrested for something else and they would get his DNA then. I wonder if Allison knew him or had met him before. I remember at one point LE thought the suspect might have been from out of town and had returned to where he came from. This guy was apparently there in town all along.

North Tempe is directly south of Scottsdale, over the Tempe Town Lakes.

I was thinking the suspect would trip up and be arrested for something else and they would get his DNA then. I wonder if Allison knew him or had met him before. I remember at one point LE thought the suspect might have been from out of town and had returned to where he came from. This guy was apparently there in town all along.

They got him through familial dna, which means his relative's DNA was in the system, and that allowed them to figure out who he is.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/37925...rest-in-murder-of-allison-feldman-3-years-ago

North Tempe to AF's home............not far.

attachment.php

Attachments

• af.png
    af.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 308
Not sure if this was mentioned today but I did a quick search and this suspect was arrested in January 2015 (one month before the murder) for extreme DUI in Scottsdale. Lawyers and LE out there - would his prints have been taken if he was arrested and booked in jail at that time?

Ian L. Mitcham comes up as a previous address 78___ Lane, Scottsdale. I didn't buy the info but looks like he used to live in Scottsdale. And 78 something (if it is street) isn't far at all from the 8500 block.

Thank goodness he has been arrested! Three years too long but at least they got him.

Intellus says Ian worked at National Agents Alliance and Pierce Mortgage. Wasn't Allison's boyfriend a realtor or something? Or maybe not, but it seems there was some real estate connection somehow. My memory is way too fuzzy on this. Also says he went to ASU.

Unbelievable that they got him. We have been waiting for this day for years, thank God the familial dna testing was used. Without it, we would never know who this demon was. It is great news.

Ian L. Mitcham comes up as a previous address 78___ Lane, Scottsdale. I didn't buy the info but looks like he used to live in Scottsdale. And 78 something (if it is street) isn't far at all from the 8500 block.

Thank goodness he has been arrested! Three years too long but at least they got him.

"Lanes" are on the east side of Phoenix. Lanes and Avenues are west of Central Avenue, Streets and Places are east of Central Avenue in the center of Phoenix going out to the outlying areas.

Sooooooooo...........need more info. If it runs north and south, then it's possible.

Intellus says Ian worked at National Agents Alliance and Pierce Mortgage. Wasn't Allison's boyfriend a realtor or something? Or maybe not, but it seems there was some real estate connection somehow. My memory is way too fuzzy on this. Also says he went to ASU.

Her BF was enrolled at ASU, as I recall. Went through all the previous AF threads and some of it had been taken down, TOS or whatever. There was quite a bit of posts about real estate stuff, foreclosure, the townhouse, the residential house, maybe he was connected?

Ian's brother looks like a real piece of work, his convictions are terrible.

"Lanes" are on the east side of Phoenix. Lanes and Avenues are west of Central Avenue, Streets and Places are east of Central Avenue in the center of Phoenix going out to the outlying areas.

Sooooooooo...........need more info. If it runs north and south, then it's possible.

I live in Scottsdale. Lanes are both sides of Central. Generally, avenues, yes, are west of Central but Lanes also show up east side of Central. Also, it listed in Intellius as a Lane address in Scottsdale.

If you look just south of Allison's house, you will see East Palm Lane (just east of Hayden) and Chauncey Lane up north of Frank Lloyd Wright. I get what you are saying generally though.

Didn't Allison just buy a house???

I live in Scottsdale. Lanes are both sides of Central. Generally, avenues, yes, are west of Central but Lanes also show up east side of Central. Also, it listed in Intellius as a Lane address in Scottsdale.

If you look just south of Allison's house, you will see East Palm Lane (just east of Hayden) and Chauncey Lane up north of Frank Lloyd Wright. I get what you are saying generally though.

Was born ('61) and raised in Scottsdale (Kiva Elementary, Scottsdale and Saguaro High) on 68th St, and Chaparral. Last residence was on Granada east of Hayden in 1989, south of AF's house with the basic kind of tract home structure.:shush:

If you go back to all the previous threads, many of us started lists of possible motivations, pretty interesting, the SPD neighborhood meetings, and issues about why they never publicly eliminated the BF after he gave DNA. Then there was the missing items that were found in her house after the SPD search.

One has to wonder if this wasn't IM's first rodeo.........?

Wow! amazing, so glad this day has finally come! Shows the power of using Familial DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back