GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 25m
Jury left :( one big group left and then 3 others left later...#MarissaDeVault

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 26m
#MarissaDevault jurors just left w/ one female and two male jurors coming out separately then the rest of jurors #Divided

SORRY! Late getting back in from the horses!!!
* I wonder if they increased the amount of pay these jurors are getting?*

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 31m
The jury in the State v Marissa Devault have left for the day and will resume deliberations at 10:30 am tomorrow.

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 30m
#MarissaDevault jurors just left w/ one female and two male jurors coming out separately then the rest of jurors #Divided

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 30m
Jury left :( one big group left and then 3 others left later...#MarissaDeVault

:floorlaugh:
Bernina! Does it EVER fail we post at the almost exact same time with the exact same content....too funny :)

:eek: WOW still nothing?

Sorry I have not updated today, PC has been dead, had to do some rebuilding on another....PITA :tantrum:

Missed y'all :seeya: but looks like I missed nothing regarding MD :sigh:

This is not looking good, I'm afraid. If there are 3 not in agreement with the others chances for a unanimous verdict seem slim.

I feel your pain on the PC issue, at the beginning of the year I installed Win 7, a week later had to add a sound card, a month later my hard drive died and I had to replace that (and then install Win 7 and everything else all over again). I already had to change out the CD drive 2 years ago because it failed, component-wise it's practically brand new now. lol

This is not looking good, I'm afraid. If there are 3 not in agreement with the others chances for a unanimous verdict seem slim.

I feel your pain on the PC issue, at the beginning of the year I installed Win 7, a week later had to add a sound card, a month later my hard drive died and I had to replace that (and then install Win 7 and everything else all over again). I already had to change out the CD drive 2 years ago because it failed, component-wise it's practically brand new now. lol

If they are indeed hung I wonder how many days they will take until they admit it. I don't know beans about fixing computers but if I'm going to follow many more of these twitter trials I just might learn.

If they are indeed hung I wonder how many days they will take until they admit it. I don't know beans about fixing computers but if I'm going to follow many more of these twitter trials I just might learn.

Probably not until they all can't stand to be in the same room with one another.

I had a weekend to get the sound card, trial was starting on Monday! lol

Probably not until they all can't stand to be in the same room with one another.

I had a weekend to get the sound card, trial was starting on Monday! lol

Well dang, you were all set and didn't even get to hear the defense attorney play the ukelele. Maybe next Monday?

Hi all :)
I'm really shocked a verdict wasn't reached today. I have been out all day and fully expected to come here and read a verdict.

:confused:

Wonder what is going on in that jury room? Seems like there may be one or more who are believing her battered wife/PTSD BS defense. :eek:

They've deliberated a full what, 24 hours at this point? It's not that long, it's really 3 normal days in any other court outside of Az.
I think unofficial rule of thumb is one day of deliberations per one week of trial? So using that measurement, this trial went on for a few weeks, then was off for a few weeks, then was back on for a week or so, then off for two more weeks, then back on for a couple of weeks. So based on that, according to my calculations, we should have a verdict by next August. :innocent:

Well dang, you were all set and didn't even get to hear the defense attorney play the ukelele. Maybe next Monday?

Just a reminder, peeps: The jury is NOT sequestered. They don't get the familiarity other sequestered jurors get by being cooped up in a hotel. So, for the most part, you have jurors who may only interact during breaks. They basically go into deliberation w/o much of a clue about knowing much about each other or whether or not they play well with each other.
For some reason, I think if Arizona DID sequester M1 juries, some yahoo would have them settled into the Arizona Biltmore or Ritz-Carlton.

9355.jpg
Ritz-Carlton2.jpg
Arizona_Biltmore_Resort.jpg
200909-a-arizona-biltmore.jpg

Not too shabby, but I don't think the tax payers would agree. For the most part, the county would be paying big $ for lodging and meals, and the "decent" hotels in the general area are either high dollar or low end Motel 6's, "pay by the hour" type set ups.:scared: Then you add in security, transportation to and from......imagine how much that would have cost in the Arias trial?

The Arizona Judicial system will probably never change that. There was a study (possibly studies, I know of one) that found unsequestered capital case jurors did a better job all around.

With that being said, if this jury doesn't get it right, I'd have to say the prosecution didn't do a good job.

CMJA is probably pizzed that this jury is racking up the frequent flyer miles in the deliberation room.:tantrum:

Be patient!!!!!:banghead:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 5m
#TheTrialDivas are headed to courthouse to see if today is going to be the day for a verdict! Who knows! #MarissaDevault

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 4m
The jury had arrived and is back at it #MarissaDevault

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 5m
The jury has arrived and is back to deliberations in the #MarissaDevault trial

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 6m
#MarissaDevault jury has arrived....it's day six Divas and Divos. I won't say today is the day and then maybe it will be #ReversePsychology

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 8m
The jury had arrived and is back at it #MarissaDevault

:sigh:
My wireless mouse and keyboard just wigged out on me....had to reboot and mess about with them.... driving me apepoop :tantrum:

Other than that, how is everyone today?
Will we finally be off verdict watch???

Tweeter "ESNEET4113 ‏@esneet4113" has some of the funniest "#doodleWITHjodi" pics!!!! They can't be posted because of :censored: words, but if you can expand their tweet, the pic of the "Fab Pad in my VIP cell" musings comes up......... seriously funny!

Apparently there are three hold-outs. Anyone have a guess which way they are leaning?

Can they be stuck? There's only been the one question (and we don't know what that was all about) so are we looking at a hung jury?!?!?

Hope so. I am counting the days until Juan's next trial in May.

Is that the cop killers trial?
Do you know if it is going to be streamed Chell?

Oh please let it be :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member