GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #3

Is MD currently at Estrella or some other jail? I just want to know when she's leaving for prison and whether or not she will save a place for Arias.

LOL Your title is safe. :seeya:

It's going to get pretty confusing next week at Hurley's trial, with real time tweets and a 30 minute live stream delay, I don't know how all heads will become one with that.

I go back to work next week and hope that it will be posted on Youtube.

Is MD currently at Estrella or some other jail? I just want to know when she's leaving for prison and whether or not she will save a place for Arias.

I was thinking her tears were really for, because she'll have to wait months for JA to catch up with her at Perryville.

Not sure how soon they ship them off after sentencing but I think it's pretty quickly.

perish the thought........that angel jodi deserves DEATH :mad:

That really bugged my eyes out.

tumblr_lqgt5fg8zr1qztwte.gif

ETA- Just saw your comment about the trial next week, we are all gonna look like this trying to watch on delay and RT Tweets!

I go back to work next week and hope that it will be posted on Youtube.

check croakerqueen and lady justice and tawnidilly on utube (although i don't think tawni is uploading anymore)

eta.......actually u might check the trial diaries too with jen.......she's been archiving

Speaking of JA, this pic was posted on twitter yesterday.

Attachments

• JAjailed.jpg
    JAjailed.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 61
perish the thought........that angel jodi deserves DEATH :mad:

It will be that or LWOP. She has no mitigating factors (let alone children) and her murderous act was even more heinous.

I remember reading that the two chatted while at Estrella together, but I don't remember the source and how legitimate it was. I think it was somebody posting on FB who was at Estrella at the time...?

check croakerqueen and lady justice and tawnidilly on utube (although i don't think tawni is uploading anymore)

eta.......actually u might check the trial diaries too with jen.......she's been archiving

Croakie is generally reliable, yes! Thanks for the reminder. :seeya:

I was just saying on another thread how I think the Daily Mail is too tabloid-y, lol.
However they posted these awesome pics of MD crying for herself, which I enjoyed seeing, so here ya go-

Mother-of-three, 36, breaks down in court as she is sentenced to life without parole for beating husband to death with a hammer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ife-killing-husband-hammer.html#ixzz341Oqrtkp

mi118w.jpg

xgkt3c.jpg

This case was on "Scorned" on ID channel tonight. Can't believe I never heard of it. It is called "Strippercam" and focuses a lot on the stripper part of her life.

This case was on "Scorned" on ID channel tonight. Can't believe I never heard of it. It is called "Strippercam" and focuses a lot on the stripper part of her life.

I watched it, I was dying laughing at the actors they chose!
They made Allen look like a hot, young rich stud.....*blech*
And it kind of amused me that the actress they chose to play MD was not really that attractive, I hope she somehow gets to see who portrayed her, as it will no doubt p*ss her off :giggle:

ETA- And yes, they went very heavy on the stripper aspect, but I guess that is what sells for those shows....lot's and lot's of sex :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 11h11 hours ago
Looks like my #SNAPPED episode about #marissadevault comes out April 12th!
---

Airing on Oxygen @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern/8:00 Central according to TitanTV guide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back