GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m State v Richard Chrisman: The jury will return tomorrow at 10:30am to deliberate.

I just googled him. OMG how awful for him. He looks great considering he had his face eaten off and has had to have a new face. Wow.

LOL, I thought everyone heard of that guess not!

But yeah, from where he was to where he is today it's amazing what they can do.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m State v Richard Chrisman: The jury will return tomorrow at 10:30am to deliberate.

hmmm....
let'se see...tomorrow's Friday....
if they were close, they would wanna finish it off today and then probably easy to take off work tomorrow and they could have the whole day to relax and catch up on stuff....

MOO they are not even close to being done yet....

Verdict Watch:

9-10-13: 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (1 hour)
9-11-13: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon, (lunch) 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (4.5 hours)
9-12-13: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon, (lunch) 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (4.5 hours)

10.0 hours total deliberations

This is really nuts I thought at the latest it would be end of day today...

:rockon: Ok, hope they come to a conclusion tomorrow. Maybe they're hung up on one of the charges? Did they seriously make sure the foreman from CMJA's trail isn't on there?:facepalm:

OMG: Hung Jury?:scared:

No..........I'm just impatient!:banghead:

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 2m The #richardchrisman jurors look way to happy #Amazing

Hmmmm

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 2m The #richardchrisman jurors look way to happy #Amazing

Hmmmm

Hmmmm is right. Are they not taking this seriously? This is not a party. It is not a vacation. Neither side should be happy by this. JMV

Maybe they do think it's getting as much media coverage as the JA trial and are putting out a cohesive look for all those reporting on their every movement and expression.

Doubt that the jurors are "happy." Maybe they just see the tweet people and fake a look (do they know there are only a hand full of people watching in all honesty?), but I don't think they are coming out of there thinking, hey, let's go grab some beer and wings now, party all night, and come back "happy."

They may just be okay with the fact that they do not have a bully on the team, like a few very publicized trials did. Maybe they have the basics down and almost agreed, just getting through the tedious details to make sure.

At least we can hope.

I'll guess tomorrow, noon. They could go into next week, but why not finish out tomorrow and be done.

Of course, I know nothing! They could be in there duking it out for all we know. But if they come out calm, I think whatever the decision is, it is not one with grim debates.

I think that if there were serious disagreements going on, it would be nearly impossible to appear 'happy' to onlookers, I'm thinking they're close to a decision as well.

They will come in tomorrow morning....finalize the appropriate paperwork....have lunch... give their verdict....and then go have a beer together.

This has absolutely nothing to do with this case---but A 13 YR OLD PT OF MINE TOLD ME HE WAS ALREADY INVOLVED IN MOCK TRIALS AND HE WANTS TO BE A PROSECUTOR--I TOLD MOM TO GET SOME CLIPS OF OUR BELOVED JUAN--BUT CENSOR SOME QUESTIONS IE IN ARIAS TRIAL--I FEEL JUAN COULD REALLY BE A MOTIOVATOR. I CALLED JUAN OUR BELOVED PITBULL..THAT MAN IS A TRUE INSPRATION--HIS QUEST FOR THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE MAKE ME A GREAT ADMIRER.

JUST WAS DYING TO SAY THIS!!!!!

This has absolutely nothing to do with this case---but A 13 YR OLD PT OF MINE TOLD ME HE WAS ALREADY INVOLVED IN MOCK TRIALS AND HE WANTS TO BE A PROSECUTOR--I TOLD MOM TO GET SOME CLIPS OF OUR BELOVED JUAN--BUT CENSOR SOME QUESTIONS IE IN ARIAS TRIAL--I FEEL JUAN COULD REALLY BE A MOTIOVATOR. I CALLED JUAN OUR BELOVED PITBULL..THAT MAN IS A TRUE INSPRATION--HIS QUEST FOR THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE MAKE ME A GREAT ADMIRER.

JUST WAS DYING TO SAY THIS!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads