Missing Since 08/16/2013
Missing From Yuma, Arizona
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Date of Birth 12/10/1993 (26)
Age 19 years old
Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'7, 115 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but she usually dresses in "hippie" style clothing and often wears wigs, headbands, hair bands and jewelry.
Medical Conditions Hieber was addicted to methamphetamine at the time of her disappearance.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Hieber has a tattoo of a cross with a halo on the middle of her back; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. Her ears are pierced. Hieber's nickname is Hippie.

Details of Disappearance
Hieber was last seen in Yuma, Arizona on February 3, 2013. She has never been heard from again. Her dog, a black and brown Miniature Pinscher named Bruiser, disappeared with her and has not been found.

At the time of Hieber's disappearance, she had multiple social circles and stayed with multiple people on different occasions, and sometimes traveled to Mexico. Authorities believe someone she associated with knows what happened to her. Little information is available in her case.

This is such a sad case that I’ve been following for a couple years now. Unfortunately I can’t find any new news articles written about her within the past two years...if anyone has found any, please post them here! IMO the case has gone cold at this point. I wonder if her mom knows who the last person she was living with was?

Jesus, what a depressing case it is. Sadly, Im inclined to believe that "Authorities believe someone she associated with knows what happened to her." means that they believe that she's OD'd or met foul play.

Thinking of Emily. I am surprised that the $50,000 reward hasn’t motivated someone to talk. I’m so impressed by Emily’s family and PI. May answers be right around the corner.

I came across some YouTube videos about Emily recently. Looking at the comments, there were multiple people who posted that Emily was running drugs to Mexico and tried running off with a shipment. Supposedly she was killed for this and dumped somewhere in Mexico. No idea the veracity of these posts but Yuma is a very short drive from the border.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back