MISTRIAL AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, shot and killed with AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, Kino Springs, Jan 2023 *charged* #2

Closing arguments tomorrow, 4/18 !
Each side gets 90 minutes.
And....there is still no live feed I can find.

Playing catch up here

Beyond frustrating that NO news station is carrying this live.

I did stumble upon this news report which made me curious about the YT video from last Feb with Sheriff H. Although I'm pretty sure the only thing that comes from this sheriff's mouth would be honey-coated lies.

Beyond frustrating that NO news station is carrying this live.

I did stumble upon this news report which made me curious about the YT video from last Feb with Sheriff H. Although I'm pretty sure the only thing that comes from this sheriff's mouth would be honey-coated lies.

Yep ! This Sheriff gives me definite crooked vibes, I was watching him on the stand today ( yesterday's trial day ). He speaks like a politician....both sides out of his mouth, promising sweetness and all.....but boy howdy...I could practically feel the corruption through the screen. MOO

I am waiting for today's trial video release on the court site to watch his continued direct exam by Larkin. She was in the process of setting him up for a BAM !!!.....but I guess we have to wait.

Yep ! This Sheriff gives me definite crooked vibes, I was watching him on the stand today ( yesterday's trial day ). He speaks like a politician....both sides out of his mouth, promising sweetness and all.....but boy howdy...I could practically feel the corruption through the screen. MOO

I am waiting for today's trial video release on the court site to watch his continued direct exam by Larkin. She was in the process of setting him up for a BAM !!!.....but I guess we have to wait.

It's up and I'll be darned... sheriff is questioned by Larkin about that YT video (they have to go to bench to discuss). While their discussing, I'm sitting here dreading Judge's ruling... we all already know how he feels :mad:

I hope Mr Kelly, his wife, family and friends will be able to enjoy their ranch in the future. Will they even be able to afford it after this? Are they safe? The sheriff should refund any money they spent. jmo

I hope Mr Kelly, his wife, family and friends will be able to enjoy their ranch in the future. Will they even be able to afford it after this? Are they safe? The sheriff should refund any money they spent. jmo
ITA.I can’t fathom the way Mr Kelly has been treated by LE in that community. I don’t think it will ever be safe there for him and his wife. If it were me, I’d sell, and get far away from there. JMO

I dont know what that means, but I am cheering for justice

Sheriff H is corrupt (I learned from watching this trial) so real justice tough to find but I believe there are some wise jurors who will come back with not guilty verdict.

ETA: And, Kelly's Larkin and Lowthorpe defense team were great which helps!

jmo

Real justice is tough to get with someone like Sheriff H in office.

jmo

Larkin's last line of her closing was complete SHADE throwing on the entire justice department. It's a must watch. And, from what I can gather, at least one of the 8 jurors agrees with her.

It was something about being a citizen in SC County AZ, like herself ...and carefully thinking through calling the LE for help if you ever find a dead body on your property. It was powerfully delivered.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnicole*