AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 7 mos, Tempe, 27 Dec 2009

From this article...

She was convicted along with Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, of being involved in custodial interference. Both women served prison sentences.

and....

As for Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, a lot has changed in her life. Logan's family tells Fox San Antonio that she has married and bought a condo since she got out of jail.

Wow, unbelievable. Elizabeth Johnson, the mother, only got 5 years and is out of prison now.

It's so sad that there has been no closure for the father... I'm sorry, but I don't think Gabriel is still alive.

He said had they known, they could have passed on to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children information about a picture they received on Facebook. It showed a little boy they felt resembled what could be an older Gabriel. The family has been pushing for that boy to be DNA tested against McQueary.

However, they just learned crucial information may be missing from the San Antonio Police Department.

"She called me and asked for my DNA, and I said 'Don't you guys already have it?' She said, 'No we don't,'" McQueary said.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/31183648/new-revelations-in-6-year-baby-gabriel-disappearance-case

A child that looks similar to Gabrielle and with a family that has ties to one of the last women to see Gabrielle alive. Sounds like a lead that should have at least been explored long, long ago.

omg, please, let her tell the truth about Baby Gabriel...

From your link:

Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of an infant commonly referred to as "Baby Gabriel," who vanished in 2009 and hasn't been seen since, was booked into jail in New Mexico on Thursday.

Johnson was booked into a Bernalillo County jail and is potentially facing four violations of her probation...

One of the violations is a trip she took to Arizona that was broadcast on social media and caught by social media sleuths who follow her posts. The woman she visited, who is now in jail herself, has a lengthy criminal history which is also a violation of Johnson’s probation.

This was on yesterday's broadcast:

Exclusive 'Baby Gabriel' update: Mother extradited for probation violation https://shar.es/1jXU5w via @crimewatchdaily

Expect to see the story updated in the coming days.

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know he has a point about the fact that he is still looking for Gabriel but she just doesn't care. If she really just gave him away why wouldn't she be looking for him desperately now? And that she still feels that it was the right thing to do. What am I saying? She obviously killed him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Gabriel is alive, Elizabeth knows how to find him. If he's deceased, same thing.

Maybe some more lock-up will help her see things our way....

(I like to imagine that Baby Gabriel is now Baby Lisa's big brother. They obviously are in a non-English speaking household and will never have Internet access.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back