AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what kind of threats she made in the past?

Just curious, there is a big difference between outright threatening to kill the baby, and saying that you might smack them if they don't shut up. I will worry a lot more if there is something in her head telling her to kill him, as opposed to her being unable to handle crying.

She is one of those that just doesn't get it. She likely is under the impression that he is her kid and she can do what she wants with him. Her wants weigh out over the court's wants. (Spoiled brat syndrome.) There likely is family that knows about what is going on, but they won't call, unless it's to save their own butts. She has been enabled to be the "princess", I doubt they will sell her out now.
The above is all opinion.

look at the pics of her (then new) house & you will see a comment on one of them that refers to a gabriel

But I still don't see the post she is referring to in her comment on Elizabeth's page. "Read my message titled "Gabriel" Okay, I'd love to but where is it?

You think this woman would risk her life as she knows it with the new adoption and everything to hide this baby ?

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377).

I say call in the tip to Tempe PD.
They may well have the info, but if not, gives them more to work with.

Myspace: Elizabeth J:
quote: kiss my *** , suckas
mood; adventurous
date: 12/29/2009 9:36a.m.

Myspace set to private: No viewing of pics.

Nice talk, btw.

But I still don't see the post she is referring to in her comment on Elizabeth's page. "Read my message titled "Gabriel" Okay, I'd love to but where is it?

private message I would assume

Do we know what kind of threats she made in the past?

Just curious, there is a big difference between outright threatening to kill the baby, and saying that you might smack them if they don't shut up. I will worry a lot more if there is something in her head telling her to kill him, as opposed to her being unable to handle crying.

She is one of those that just doesn't get it. She likely is under the impression that he is her kid and she can do what she wants with him. Her wants weigh out over the court's wants. (Spoiled brat syndrome.) There likely is family that knows about what is going on, but they won't call, unless it's to save their own butts. She has been enabled to be the "princess", I doubt they will sell her out now.
The above is all opinion.

I agree with your opinion.

:D

we're on the same wavelength there ...

but to post something like that indicates to me she's off her rocker - does she not realize that she will be indicted???!!!

I can't imagine a mother doing this, without her being "off" in some way. She is a beautiful girl. I have a feeling that the "spoiled princess" may be close to the mark and that having the responsibility of a child may have been too much. There is also the possibility (due to her age) of the onset of schizophrenia or bi-polar disease.

I guess I am just looking for excuses as to how someone could do this. I hope she quickly realizes the gravity of what she has done and Gabriel comes home safely!

I can't imagine a mother doing this, without her being "off" in some way. She is a beautiful girl. I have a feeling that the "spoiled princess" may be close to the mark and that having the responsibility of a child may have been too much. There is also the possibility (due to her age) of the onset of schizophrenia or bi-polar disease.

I guess I am just looking for excuses as to how someone could do this. I hope she quickly realizes the gravity of what she has done and Gabriel comes home safely!

I'm curious about that possibility ... since she has previously made threats to harm her little boy

no one does that unless they are mentally ill IMO

I can't imagine ever threatening to hurt a child, out of spite or otherwise

sterilization is a word I'm becoming increasingly comfortable with

So, wait, are we looking for the child alone, both mom and child, or some other unheard of combination?

So, wait, are we looking for the child alone, both mom and child, or some other unheard of combination?

I'm not sure. One news report says she was arrested in San Antonio on Wednesday, and the other says she was found in Miami Beach on Wednesday.

Right now, I don't know where she is. Not that I care about her. I just thought the baby was probably near wherever she is.

ETA: This one also says she was found in Miami Beach:
http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1248205

But it's the Tempe AZ LE who are looking for the baby. I'm just confused. I don't know if that means they think the baby is most likely in or near Tempe. Or if this all means they just don't know if the baby is anywhere between AZ and FL.

He's a doll-baby! Don't you just want to scoop him up & give him a big hug? Elizabeth is a pretty girl, too... It'd be a shame for her to make such a drastic mistake. Hopefully she's smart enough to know that to "come clean" now will save her a *lot* of grief down the road. Being stubborn and close-mouthed will not work to her favor...

Praying he's comfy, well-fed & well-loved, wherever he's at now.

So, they found Elizabeth but not Gabriel, is that right? If so, that's a problem. A big problem.

Stay safe Gabriel. :rose:

Okay it looks like:

- Elizabeth took Gabriel from Tempe AZ to San Antonio TX on Dec 18

- Elizabeth stayed with Gabriel in San Antonio TX until Dec 26

- Gabriel was last seen on Dec 26

- Elizabeth stayed alone one more day, until Dec 27, in San Antonio TX

- Elizabeth's whereabouts are unknown from Dec 27 to Dec 30

- Elizabeth failed to appear at a custody hearing in Phoenix on Dec 28

- Elizabeth was contacted by LE in Miami Beach FL on Dec 30

- Elizabeth was arrested Dec 31 in Miami Beach FL (confirmed - see not_my_kids' post #59 in this thread. Thank you NMK!)

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-searching-for-missing-8-month-old-80465852.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53