AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did...I've been looking at those pictures over and over. He has (3) different jammies on...(1) with reindeers, one with some santa's and I can't remember the other. So I am only assuming that's 3 days worth of jammies around Christmas. Also, he had different pacifier in one photo....And look at his little bittie so cute fat fingers around the tylenol bottle. Which leads me to believe the fact the sitter said he looked thin doesn't jive...I'm still not to hip on her story....

IF she has only been around "chubby" babies(runs in the family type thing) then I can see her thinking the baby was "thin"

but being a babysitter, one would hope she has seen babies of all types. MOO-

I did...I've been looking at those pictures over and over. He has (3) different jammies on...(1) with reindeers, one with some santa's and I can't remember the other. So I am only assuming that's 3 days worth of jammies around Christmas. Also, he had different pacifier in one photo....And look at his little bittie so cute fat fingers around the tylenol bottle. Which leads me to believe the fact the sitter said he looked thin doesn't jive...I'm still not to hip on her story....

I think the other jammies were with little doggies, b/c someone here noticed that in one of the Smith's pics, he is wearing the same ones

I think it was mum who noticed it

it's an unpublished landline in tempe
I'm thinking it's probably that detectives office # or even her home #
no way for me to call either, sorry - live in Canada
but someone local could just call the #?

I really hope this is not the number for a detectives home!! that could cause serious problems for a det. IMOO. what if they have kids? and enimies?? Like, I am sure that job brings, I would think it would need to be pointed out to the det. if it is, so something can be done ASAP!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

That's AWESOME!

You go through something like that and it changes your whole perspective doesn't it? I haven't been in your shoes, but the places I have been I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. That said, I never, ever take for granted that my children will be here the next day. As sobering a thought as that is, if I hadn't had to go through the dark times, I truly don't believe that my relationships w my children or grandchildren would be what it is, had the dark times not happened ....does that make any sense, lol?!

yes... it makes perfect sense. thanks. Makes you wonder who could do such things as what happened to Gabriel. =(

Wonder why if she was going to kill him why have a sitter? Why not just drug him? Ugh,hate writing that.

She couldn't take a chance on housekeeping coming in, finding Gabriel there alone, and reporting her. She had no way to lock housekeeping out.

Her choices were to take Gabriel with her, or run the risk of getting a babysitter.

Wherever she went, 1) she absolutely could not take Gabriel, and 2) it was important enough to her to run the risk of getting a babysitter.

Also if I recall correctly, she wanted to bring Gabriel to the babysitter's home. She didn't want the babysitter to know where she was staying, but again, this was important enough to her to take the risk of having the babysitter come to the hotel anyway.

Where could she absolutely not take Gabriel, that would be extremely important to her?

Most places, a young mom will be forgiven, and even thought well of, if she takes her baby with her.

Sounds to me like she didn't want/couldn't have whomever she was meeting with to know she had a baby.

And she was dressed sexy and too scantily for the weather. My money's on her having met with a man.

But suppose she watched the CA case and she knows that part of the major evidence against CA is that Caylee's DNA was found in the trunk of her car??? I think that is the kind of thing meant by the statement about limiting evidence. If LE found ANY evidence in EJ's car that Gabe was dead, she'd be done for. If they find his body somewhere else in SA, or between SA and FL, they can ASSUME it was EJ's doing, but it would be a lot harder to prove it, especially with her story about handing him off to strangers. Wouldn't LE have to PROVE it was EJ that killed and left him wherever they found him, rather than this "couple"?

No, the defense just has to borrow RK :)

Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I have tried to call the detective, Ramirez (ph), many times today, left two messages with her. It`s not that I know where he is, but like I told your staff, we`ve all been talking for the past couple days, trying to brainstorm where he is. So Yami from Fox News has been brainstorming, and she`s been digging and digging in San Antonio for us. And she gives us all of her leads. And so we go with that. And we`re working with your office, as well, and brainstorming together. So we just have our own ideas about it.

GRACE: Well, I noticed last night that you told us that you had determined the park where the handoff, the alleged handoff, was made by Mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, to this unknown couple that she just happens to meet at the park. How did you know the name of the park?

JACK SMITH: Yami. Yami was the one that had told me, and I -- I mentioned to you the connection aspect. Yami -- we have been somewhat embraced by them because they feel that we are trying our desperate -- desperately trying to find this baby. And help find this baby.

I really hope this is not the number for a detectives home!! that could cause serious problems for a det. IMOO. what if they have kids? and enimies?? Like, I am sure that job brings, I would think it would need to be pointed out to the det. if it is, so something can be done ASAP!

probably not
more likely one of the unlisted office #'s
we just need someone who lives there to come online & call the # for us

what if she wanted him to OD while with the sitter and blame her?

Just catching up and have a few questions.

In the interview BeanE posted with Detective Horn I believe and Meredith Viera did he say that all of the released pictures were from the 26th or just the two with Gabriel on the floor with the medicine bottle. They couldn't all have been from the same day so which ones were from the last day. When they were first posted, it was said that only the one with Gabriel lying down sucking on the medicine dispenser was from the last day. Why so much confusion? All the pictures are probably time and date stamped or they have the abililty throught the exif file to get that information.

Okay about the bottle that certainly does look like tylenol in a grape flavour based on the pictures that have been posted. Would someone in EJ's financial position get a break on prescription medicine and would a doctor be able to prescribe regular tylenol in order for a single mother to take advantage of this? Since it does look like a prescription label on that bottle, when did Gabriel last go to the doctor? He was with the Smiths for the 9 days prior to the trip so did they take him to a doctor or walk-in type clinic? Can we research prescription labels for drug stores in both EJ's neighbourhood and the Smiths?

And the most important question, did LE find that bottle with EJ's things she left behind or with the things she had on her when arrested? If they did then they know exactly what it was, how much was left in it, if any and who prescribed it. If they didn't, then it troubles me but it also could have been passed off to the person or persons who picked up Gabriel I suppose. I think LE really should have tried to track down all the trash from that hotel during the time she was there as soon as possible and I hope they did.

The other thing I noticed is that one toy he has in one of the pictures. It is a long type with red on one end and green on the other. That same toy is seen in pictures that TPS has posted from her home so was that his favourite toy and he had it with him when EJ picked him up from the Smiths for his "visit"? Or did the Smith's pack EJ a bag of Gabriel's things for the visit? Why would they do that since they were only "babysitting" and EJ should still have had all of Gabriels things at her home. Has that toy been found or is it still with Gabriel wherever he may be?

Seems there was a complaint against Healing Waters and Ms. Smith.

Based on BBB files, Healing Waters Health & Wellness Clinic has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.

Have you looked and seen what "services" they actually offer? I seriously LMBO! Sounded a little more like the "adult" entertainment biz in a way, LOL. Just My point of view. hehe

ok guys. I guess I am just feeling this way now.. but as much as I want to believe the Smiths have Gabriel or know where he is... I think that is just hopeful thinking. They have a shady past. They tried to lie to get him. They can't spell to save their lives. They are media *advertiser censored*. They wont stop talking.

But I think with the last few articles and comments by Logan and Elizabeth's quietness, that she either gave him away to a random person or killed him.

I keep going back and forth and wish we had more info on what happened in San Antonio and more info from Elizabeth.

*not only are these just opinions... but I am likely to change my mind again tonight ;)*

Could we make a poll in the poll section to see what everyone thinks right now?

Not sure, I would suppose it would depend on what Kind of medication it is. If remember right, when my 4 y/o had to have surgery to extract a tooth, they prescibed him tylenol with codeine, it was a clear liquid, and in a brown bottle? maybe just the regular small prescription bottle for liquids.

My son takes liquid Zantac for reflux and this is prescribed in a regular brown bottle as well. They give me droppers with each prescription I have filled.
Maybe that is standard for prescriptions. But I still don't think that is Tylenol in Gabe's hand. JMO.

The way the Smiths seem to forget important details and then suddenly remember them (mostly when busted) I just wish they would "suddenly" remember who they sent EJ to see in San Antonio.

Seems there was a complaint against Healing Waters and Ms. Smith.

Based on BBB files, Healing Waters Health & Wellness Clinic has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.

No really?? Thats a load of crap!!!! LOL!

Interesting thought. But then I don't think she would have come back at all. JMO.

true. maybe once she came back, and found out about jurisdictions she got mad and killed or gave him away.

I wonder if the babysitter will be on NG tonight. I want to know if Elizabeth had a computer.
Does the hotel lobby have one?
Did she go to a library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members