AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has a friend in Chester? Where was it mentioned? Chester is close enough to me and small enough that I will go there and literally go door to door handing out flyers. I will also go to area churches, hospitals in Livingston, Woodville, Jasper and other outlying area clinics, as well as Walmart (sorry no Targets in that area). If someone can confirm who has a friend in Chester and that it was mentioned today, I will be in Chester and surrounding area tomorrow.

I'm going back through all my threads. Couldn't remember if it was todays or yesterdays/last night...I'm still searching...but it was mentioned I believe Chester,Tx as a friend of EJ. It was a city that started with a "C"...( DUH ME)...reason I asked, if she was dressed up and in a grouchy mood when she left, she comes back 2 hours latter and happy, maybe she met up with her friend for some r "n" r....

Fact in the past E could not control her rage. I had a terrible thought.I stepped out back and looked up in the sky and this hit me. The one thing we are sure of is no matter how much she planned she could not control her rage.

I think she knew what a kidnapper would face. But does she consider herself a kidnapper? That I don't know. Even with all these people telling her that she will face 20 years, she may think they just aren't getting it. Her silence is an insult, and a way of keeping control.
She likely has more control, right now in that cell, than she's ever had in her life. If Gabe stays gone, she will still have that control in 20 years. I don't believe there's any fear in her. I saw none in the court tapes, I heard none. Even if she says nothing and they convict her of murder, she has control. If she tells them and they convict her, she loses it.

Sound familiar? Casey Anthony?

On TS FB site she made using Gabriels name to promote her own sorry self (sorry) someone asked her where her mom lived in Texas.

Also, with all the talk about prescriptions, I remember reading that EJ once worked at CVS. I wonder why we haven't heard from any friends or co-workers of hers?

I wonder if Elizabeth could have put the baby out in the woods or area beside a highway. If she was claiming that Logan threatened to dump her in the desert then maybe that's what she had in mind and the dumpter business was just a ruse to get searches to the wrong places. She's whacked so maybe she blurts out some of her fantasies.

Another fact. NOTHING about this case, or these POI is expected or usual. Can they do one normal thing?

I was just thinking that. If they were normal, quiet people I would assume that Gabriel is dead or given to someone they know nothing about.

but then stuff like this makes me think all sorts of things... human trafficking connections. etc.

IDK. it is so weird

On a totally different note: have we takled about them needing to search dumpsters at six flags?

Someone has posted the correct contact info for tips about Gabriel on Tammi's "Fan" page. Thank God! I hope no one has given tips to the phony number she provided!

I think she knew what a kidnapper would face. But does she consider herself a kidnapper? That I don't know. Even with all these people telling her that she will face 20 years, she may think they just aren't getting it. Her silence is an insult, and a way of keeping control.
She likely has more control, right now in that cell, than she's ever had in her life. If Gabe stays gone, she will still have that control in 20 years. I don't believe there's any fear in her. I saw none in the court tapes, I heard none. Even if she says nothing and they convict her of murder, she has control. If she tells them and they convict her, she loses it.

Good points. She's telling us who she is, isn't she? Her capacity to viciously hate others--a heartbroken and worried ex, a defenseless baby (who's life and safety doesn't appear to worth as much as a moments thought to her) it's just a game to play. She's just going to hang in there, she'll be able to convince everyone it's time to just forget (remember her disagreeing during her court date???) move on, and she can go right back to where she left off. Queen bee, it's all about her and pleasuring her sole impulse in life, her overwhelming self love.

On the bright side? She isn't remotely convincing. Not at all. Shhhh...don't tell her that. Let her think she rules the world. And hopefully, one day she'll have her chance to tell her "side" to the jury.

Someone has posted the correct contact info for tips about Gabriel on Tammi's "Fan" page. Thank God! I hope no one has given tips to the phony number she provided!

Phony number?

There are thousands of Attorneys out there. Good ones, bad ones. Expensive ones and ones with lower rates. Lots of experience no experience. But when you google their names you get an attorney. Why? Why no attorney? Guilty or not these guys are in trouble. Do they not get it?

IMO, but it was also risky to have a babysitter come to her hotel room and watch Gabe. It was risky to put Tammi's cousins name on the Paternity Documents. It was risky to break windows, and take a knife to baby clothing, crib, break television, etc. with her baby in the home. It was risky to have a knife next to the bed in the hotel room with a somewhat mobile infant in the room. It was risky to ask the babysitter to give the baby more Tylenol to "shut him up" when she had already given him some. It was risky to text/call Logan and say she killed Gabe. It was risky to hand him over to the Smith's and possibly to this "other" couple. I could go on and on.
I don't think EJ is concerned about risk at all.

I definitely see your point. But I think that is where we are all getting stumped. We keep trying to reconcile the way EJ thinks with a normal point of view. I don't think EJ HAS a NORMAL way of thinking. JMO.

BBM.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

But suppose she watched the CA case and she knows that part of the major evidence against CA is that Caylee's DNA was found in the trunk of her car??? I think that is the kind of thing meant by the statement about limiting evidence. If LE found ANY evidence in EJ's car that Gabe was dead, she'd be done for. If they find his body somewhere else in SA, or between SA and FL, they can ASSUME it was EJ's doing, but it would be a lot harder to prove it, especially with her story about handing him off to strangers. Wouldn't LE have to PROVE it was EJ that killed and left him wherever they found him, rather than this "couple"?

Except for ALL the forensic evidence now in the backpack AND how did she carry all of her personal stuff she needed? What about the beginning of decomp and the dead body smell?

I am not buying EJ carrying any body on the bus in a backpack at all, sorry.

Phony number?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4702591&postcount=922"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #13[/ame]

This is the number TS posted on her "Fan" page, claiming it belongs to her attorney. (Thank you, mamaeb, for finding that information!)

Except for ALL the forensic evidence now in the backpack AND how did she carry all of her personal stuff she needed? What about the beginning of decomp and the dead body smell?

I am not buying EJ carrying any body on the bus in a backpack at all, sorry.

Just a theory out of many. :blushing:

As for the smell, I think she would be okay for a couple hours, she could even have used ice packs in the bag. (someone else suggested she could have put him in a diaper bag IN the bigger backpack).
She may not have cared about personal items. We have no idea what was found on her, but we do know she left a lot behind. Mostly Gabe's stuff, but possibly her own too. JMO.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #13

This is the number TS posted on her "Fan" page (for tips about Gabriel), claiming it belongs to a Detective Ramirez. (Thank you, mamaeb, for finding that information!)

Oh I didn't notice that... someone else did

but this reminds me of the CA case when they had the wrong number on her website for tips.

the thing you linked was something different... she posted on a comment on the fan page to call her attorney and left a number... not the one for det. rameras.

but for K.S. she says he is her attorney.

sorry for the confussion

I have no idea who 'det rimeras' is or that number she posted asking for tips. has anyone called it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500