AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm.....did anyone notice that TS uploaded one of the "mysterious" car seat pics on Jan. 3rd which would be about when she was returning from San Antonio, if she did in fact go!

January3rdjpg.png

Always a shimmer of truth in lies?? didn't the "couple" have a carseat, almost/just like TS'??

The only persons who have said there was a couple are Eliz and Tammi. They both have reason to lie.

I think the tweet was an error by the reporter. Let's say it was an error. Even so, it is still, to me, a logical and reasonable theory to explore, that Tammi may have gone and gotten Gabe, and stashed him with a friend or relative. She wanted him badly.

It makes sense to me. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that says it could not have happened, or that it's far-fetched.

I think it's a theory worth exploring.

Yes I totally agree..I am just saying I think its odd a well-seasoned journalist specifically focused on the Smiths as opposed to just saying anyone being sited with him. It doesn't matter who was seen with him to discount the text message (which was the focus of his tweet I believe-to say him being sited would discount the text and thus any murder charges). The same effect would occur if he was seen with the pope or elvis.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4731138#post4731138"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TIA,

Salem

Guess we have to snail mail it:
SNIPPED: Cases to be profiled on AMW are carefully chosen from the hundreds of requests we receive every week. Due to the high volume of requests we often need to make tough decisions when it comes to choosing which cases to profile. We make every attempt to cover cases from all parts of the country and all type of crimes. Our ultimate goal is to give a voice to the maximum number of victims possible and help find Missing children and bring fugitives to justice.
If you would like to have a case considered for the show, please send all facts to:
ADDRESS AT LINK:
http://www.amw.com/about_amw/faq.cfm

Well then! Maybe AMW needs to be a nightly show then, ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa