AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
except for i dont think he ever wrote back anything to her, at least not publicly. when you write one someones wall on FB it says "logan mcqueary wrote on tammi peters smith wall" and I never once saw that.

You 'the person that owns the account (in this case TS) can delete where it says 'blah blah blah wrote on blah blahs wall' by going to your profile and then next to it says remove....so who knows?

Yup.....there it is. Custodial interference and kidnapping. Wow, she'd best start talking.

I'm not sure if they can keep the 'kidnapping' charge in there. The child was in her custody BEFORE and AT THE TIME custody was taken away from her and as she hadn't LEGALLY been given the decision, I'm not sure 'kidnap' will stick.

Worth a try though.

Perhaps someone more familiar with the law can chime in here. I'm just thinking she would have to have been physically served. :confused:

JMHO
fran

The bond is cash only. I don't think even the Smith's are willing to go that far. Better call L. Padilla.

aren't cash bonds set up that you pay so much and then its on good faith? .. .I dont think you have to actually pay the whole ammount UP FRONT I think its like 10% of the cost or something, and if they show up for all their hearings then they get the money back?

I dont know.. I know one time someone I knew had a 1000 cash bond and their parents only had to pay 200 dollars at a bonds man and sign their house up if the person didn't show up in court they lost their house. Something like that.

Do we know if EJ is fluent in Spanish :waitasec: To me, if she were using one of these bus lines she'd stick out very noticeably.

The guy that sold her the ticket said she was the only white woman on the bus everyone else was hispanic. Whether she knows spanish or not she was still sticking out like a sore thumb!

You 'the person that owns the account (in this case TS) can delete where it says 'blah blah blah wrote on blah blahs wall' by going to your profile and then next to it says remove....so who knows?

yes, but you can only delete it if you wrote it. she cant delete the thing on his wall that says he wrote it. He could, yes, but if he was just responding to what she wrote, there is no reason he would.

the original thing that started this little convo here was that she possibly deleted him because he wrote nasty things so that still makes no sense because i dont think he ever wrote anything.

The other night when I watched NG, I was furious that she ALLOWED the Smiths to publicly demean Logan as a father and his 'reputation,' when NG knew NOTHING about his background. Then, when MK tried to defend the father against these two and their libelous statements, he was cut-off by NG. To add insult to injury, the next night when the LE officer was on and tried to defend Logan as a 'good dad,' NG CUT him off too!

I was soooo pizzzzzed! I don't know if I'll ever feel the same about NG again. Well, actually, I'd lost a lot of respect for her in the past year or so, but this was beyond the pale, IMHO.

JMHO
fran

PS>.........I noticed on this morning's interview, the Smiths are backing away from supporting the mom and her ehhhh.........reliability as far as the truth goes and they didn't retract anything they've said about Logan, but they at least didn't add to their biased opinion.....grrrr....fran

I love this:

TAMMI SMITH: OK. What I meant by that is -- OK, I was being -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to talk bad about Logan, OK?

snip

MARC KLAAS: She said, I don`t want to trash Logan, and then she spent two minutes trashing Logan.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

:blowkiss: to Marc

Do we know if EJ is fluent in Spanish :waitasec: To me, if she were using one of these bus lines she'd stick out very noticeably.

idk, but someone else could easily take one of these buses with baby Gabriel after EJ handed him off.

aren't cash bonds set up that you pay so much and then its on good faith? .. .I dont think you have to actually pay the whole ammount UP FRONT I think its like 10% of the cost or something, and if they show up for all their hearings then they get the money back?

I dont know.. I know one time someone I knew had a 1000 cash bond and their parents only had to pay 200 dollars at a bonds man and sign their house up if the person didn't show up in court they lost their house. Something like that.

It's determined by the judge. If she is considered a high flight risk, it's possible the ruling is up to 50% cash bond. I'm just realizing that it's possible also that if the crime is across state lines, it becomes a federal case which is another whole set of rules.

Fran, I think TS has already admitted that she tried to get the JM in Nashville to talk E into bringing the baby back and to go to the custody hearing on the 28th, so that may be the proof they needed to make a "kidnapping" charge stick on top of the "custodial interference" charge.

yes, but you can only delete it if you wrote it. she cant delete the thing on his wall that says he wrote it. He could, yes, but if he was just responding to what she wrote, there is no reason he would.

the original thing that started this little convo here was that she possibly deleted him because he wrote nasty things so that still makes no sense because i dont think he ever wrote anything.

O yea true, I doubt she would of deleted anything he wrote mean then again she is monitoring her facebook like crazy and things seem to be coming as fast as they are going. people posting many things and she seems to be deleting some things and keeping others, hope she knows whom ever is watching her from the FBI (or otherwise) can see everything she deletes too.. perhaps adding 1k plus FRIENDS wasn't such a good idea? ..hmm..who knows :waitasec:

I was wondering about all that as bond is also not the same as bail

I believe this is Elizabeth's new booking photo...

http://www.azcentral.com/

What a change from all of those cutie type pictures of her that have been out in the media. Her gramps must be so proud! :banghead:

IF you go to that link, there's the headline below it about the grandfather talking about how hard her life has been. :boohoo:

I'm sorry, but she's 23 years old. You can only whine about your past for just so long before you need to step up to the plate, put your big girl pants on, and take responsibility for your actions.

As far as I'm concerned, once a person becomes a parent, they can no longer hide behind their poor up-bringing. Use the bad things that happened in your past to be sure they aren't repeated.

IMHO, Logan is NOT a bad guy and he didn't ruin her life. SHE ruined her life. Now it's up to her to determine how LONG she's going to stay down in the mud.

Where is Gabriel?!

:mad:

JMHO
fran

I love this:

TAMMI SMITH: OK. What I meant by that is -- OK, I was being -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to talk bad about Logan, OK?

snip

MARC KLAAS: She said, I don`t want to trash Logan, and then she spent two minutes trashing Logan.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

:blowkiss: to Marc

Yeah, I don't want to, but Gee, I just can't help myself (meaning, I have to trash him so people won't trash me and I am most important not the missing baby or being a decent human being, see?)

This news report has child abuse listed along with the other charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

"After being processed, Johnson was transported and booked into Maricopa County Jail on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference."

"She is being held on a cash-only bond of $1,100,000, said Sgt. Steve Carbajal of the Tempe Police Department."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html

This news report has child abuse listed along with the other charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

"After being processed, Johnson was transported and booked into Maricopa County Jail on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference."

"She is being held on a cash-only bond of $1,100,000, said Sgt. Steve Carbajal of the Tempe Police Department."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html
The more, the better, imo :behindbar

I'm not sure about this.... If the crime started in AZ, TX may give over jurisdiction. I'm not sure what all the rules are about these types of conflicts but the beginning of this crime started in AZ with a possible murder in TX and then a running away to avoid prosecution to FL (I added that :)). So all 3 states will have some jurisdiction - FL appears to have given up any by sending her back to AZ. AZ and TX will need to decide who will prosecute as soon as they figure out where baby Gabe is. But, with consent/cooperation from TX, I do think AZ can charge her with muder. I'm NOT positive though.

1.1 million is an awful high bail for custody interference, so something else MUST be on the table here, I think.

Salem

I'm wondering about that joint custody granted on Dec 17, and if part of the court order was visitation. Logan was supposed to get Gabriel for a visit on Dec 18. That may have legally been governed by the joint custody.

So if that was custody on Dec 18, that's the date she took off from Tempe AZ. So AZ would have had jurisdiction for the custodial interference and kidnapping charges.

I'm not sure how to word the custody legal stuff. Hope y'all can figure out what I'm trying to say :) lol

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

notice in the tape that EJ says she didn't go to the police in SA because she was afraid she would get arrested for kidnapping - Tammi immediately jumps in and say "And, who told you that?" EJ says, "Logan" at ~ 5:20

ARG!! SO then Tammi says "So, basically you were on the ledge and Logan pushed you off!"

Does this sound scripted to anyone but me?

It's determined by the judge. If she is considered a high flight risk, it's possible the ruling is up to 50% cash bond. I'm just realizing that it's possible also that if the crime is across state lines, it becomes a federal case which is another whole set of rules.

Fran, I think TS has already admitted that she tried to get the JM in Nashville to talk E into bringing the baby back and to go to the custody hearing on the 28th, so that may be the proof they needed to make a "kidnapping" charge stick on top of the "custodial interference" charge.

Thanks ... I wondered about it being a federal case also.

I had missed the part where Tammi said Janet Morris was involved before Dec 28th. Wonder if Janet is one of those who commended EJ for giving Gabriel over before. You have to wonder why these people didn't try to get EJ the help she needed - instead they helped push her off the deep end and helped her leave the state with a baby. Horrible.

I would not put it past the Smiths or someone related to try and get Tammi out of jail so they can disappear her. Of course, they may have covered their tracks enough that nothing can be done to them (or so they think) and they therefore can always say the EJ lies a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin