AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone pinged in Victoria on the 28th and she was already in Florida or almost there on that day? Who had her phone?

If that's the case, that's a very good question. Who WOULD have her phone?[/QUOTE]

Wow, how did I post that under Baznme's name??

Go to the hotel where EJ stayed and ask the pregnant girls which adoption agency pays for their stay there. Ask them if they met EJ.

**cough** well considering I am 10 weeks preggo, with 3 very small children, and proof of pregnancy, I could probably find out how some of these places could "help" me??

I would like to go to the motel, but I ALWAYS have my 3 small children with me. and want safety for them first. Not to mention, I am all the way on the south side, and my poor 91 caprice- with bad tires may not like me so much, driveing so far, LOL.

Do we know what Hotel? I also have a friend closer to that side of town, and she recently gave a child up to a great cople for adoption. I remember they helped pay her bills and such. the couple even gave her a few rides after, and some cash once or twice, not much, maby 20 bucks to help her feed her other child. also she "did not know who the father was" ( I think she did, and have a small grudge against her, but in the end, she did what was best I guess), so... either way, she ended up telling him later. he is now Ok with it.

Oh man... Now that I think about it, the couple, have since moved to south America, the father was offered a job in a church or something like that?? OK, tell me I am crazy. My mind is grabbing at straws!!

What gets me is EJ telling the judge that all of the things said by the state's atty are not true and then referencing the 'fleeing' instead of the possible murder of Gabriel.
I noticed that also. :eek:

**cough** well considering I am 10 weeks preggo, with 3 very small children, and proof of pregnancy, I could probably find out how some of these places could "help" me??

I would like to go to the motel, but I ALWAYS have my 3 small children with me. and want safety for them first. Not to mention, I am all the way on the south side, and my poor 91 caprice- with bad tires may not like me so much, driveing so far, LOL.

Do we know what Hotel? I also have a friend closer to that side of town, and she recently gave a child up to a great cople for adoption. I remember they helped pay her bills and such. the couple even gave her a few rides after, and some cash once or twice, not much, maby 20 bucks to help her feed her other child. also she "did not know who the father was" ( I think she did, and have a small grudge against her, but in the end, she did what was best I guess), so... either way, she ended up telling him later. he is now Ok with it.

Oh man... Now that I think about it, the couple, have since moved to south America, the father was offered a job in a church or something like that?? OK, tell me I am crazy. My mind is grabbing at straws!!

Homegate.

Tammi...."I feel like an idiot"

NO comment.

That was one of the first complete sentences with a single - vs jumbled - thought that I've heard outta her.

I actually understood what she said without repeating it over & over in my brain! :crazy:

It just makes me suspicious! This is certainly not like any other missing child case, where the father is out daily making pleas, and out there dailycrying and asking for the safe return of his son. Makes me wonder if Logan is as innocent as he is portraying himself to be... Why is he so calm, and emotion free??

like many other people have said, its probably because what else can he say? And he is not emotion free....I know him personally, and in the video where he gets teary eyed and you can hear it in his voice that he is about to cry, that is a LOT of emotion for him to show publicly. May not seem like a lot to an outside viewer, but trust me, it is.

There was a Lifetime movie about baby brokers in Fla. Kept the pregnant girls...and in the movie, her bf.....in a motel. Turns out the bf was "in" with the brokers. Girl was underage, I think. Big mess. Guy gets girls pregnant so he can sell the babies. As I said....Lifetime movie....

I am not sure why on NG the reporter would wonder where EJ spent her money - there was a lot of expenses incurred traveling and staying at motels. If she "sold" Gabe, I would think she would have way more cash on her than that.
I am anxious to hear about computer searches on the Smiths and EJ's computers, and cell phone records/texts. I believe that there should be some pretty incriminating information on those.
IMO the Smiths are now trying to extricate themselves from Elizabeth to save their own azzes. that's why "she made a fool out of me" and "we didn't really know her" and "we believed what she said but were fooled." (paraphrased).

I don't know who the lady on NG was, but I loved that she stood up to the Smiths! THANK YOU

Wish she could have added more, and had them respond.

Two agencys that have used this hotel is Adoption Services Associates and Adoption Alliance. Both very close to the hotel and park.

Wow very interesting! But why would Tps and Js seek all this media attention if they are involved in that? Wouldnt they be doing everything to conceal their identity so they could continue the business? Also I just pray that whoever may have Gabriel does not try to harm him or kill him to get rid of evidence and hide their involvement now that there is so much media attention.

There's also that possibility Tammi may NOT really want to talk to her at all for fear Eliz may say something that incriminates T & hubby.

Exactly what I was going to say! I imagine they are afraid if there is no one around she may start jabbering!

Indeed
I do believe though, that when EJ wrote that, she thought it would delay a ruling of custody in the upcoming hearing, which she fully knew she'd be absent for. I think at this point in time, she was still on the idea of bailing for 30 days and claiming abandonment on Logan's part, just like grandpa states was the plan. I think she figured there would be a delay on a ruling in her absence, pending an investigation of her claim of paternity.

Wonder where she would get that idea from?

I'm not understanding what is so hard to believe about that or why you think it is fake tears? People here on websleuths have cried when they have read about the possibility that a child has died when they have are following a case. I'm sorry I find your comment rude. I know you are just venting but Nancy would NEVER fake crying over a case where the chances are the child is dead. People here on WS get attached to cases so I don't get why you would think that Nancy wouldn't get attached too.

I do not mean to be rude, and very sorry if you were offended. Please accept my apoligy. But IMOO When Nancy is on air, she just seems to be too dramatic, and the way she does it, seems fake, acted. The same way she cuts people off who have something important to say, as if they are dumb as rocks. It's all for the show. This is my Opinion.

I do not doubt she cries for these children!! For instance Caylee. when they found her body I believe it was. Those, were real tears. She does cry. But sometimes, It just does not feel right. Again, I am sorry.

Any mother who can say such horrific, disgusting things about killing her own child and describing his "blue body" is very, very much capable of taking his life and discarding of him.

VERY good question.

The Agency's in SA have contacts in Victoria. You can bet they have contacts all over the state. They know the laws.
And if LM didn't get the custody order until after she signed her consent to place, then my questions is will the placement be legal? I believe since she placed in the state of TX, that it might be. If EJ hadn't sent that text or call to LM, this wouldn't be in the news.
Wonder if the Smiths have a homestudy????? They would need a homestudy to take placement for the purpose of adoption. Otherwise were they just going for guardianship???
For a while there I was thinking that maybe the SMiths encouraged EJ to contact their friend in TN, who works for an adoption agency there, and that person educated her about TX law and not needing birthdads signiture to place and that is why she went that route. And then the Smiths were going to sign on with that agency and adopt from TX. But now that everything hit the news,,,back fired on them.

Someone posted about may LE is checking out the adoption angle, that maybe why they are saying what was found on her email accounts.

The phone pinged in Victoria on the 28th and she was already in Florida or almost there on that day? Who had her phone?

If that's the case, that's a very good question. Who WOULD have her phone?[/QUOTE]

If she did kill him and place him in a diaper bag, and then threw the diaper bag in the trash, perhaps she also placed her phone in the diaper bag so that her cell phone pings could not be used to trace her travels. She seems smart enough to have thought this through, and to conclude that perhaps the pings stop once the battery is dead. (Althought I am not sure that is true - can't remember what I found when I researched that topic recently.)

That being said, I am still on the fence as to whether she did kill Baby Gabriel,or if she used an underground adoption agency. I do not find the Smiths to be believable, IMHO. On Nancy Grace last week TS was asked about a blog entry she made re: EJ asking for prayers to keep her safe during her underground trip (wording paraphrased). If Gabriel is alive the Smiths, IMHO, appear to have been instrumental in brokering the adoption for EJ. Now, and again this is IMHO, they are trying to backpedal to remove themselves from the situation. I find it very suspicious that both of their lie detector tests have been read as inconclusive, according to info on the NG show tonight. Finally, the thought has crossed my mind that perhaps NG is purposely being supportive of the Smiths, and appearing to believe every word they say in order to keep them coming on the show. LE surely must be getting the recordings/transcripts of the show and reviewing them for inconsistencies in what the Smiths are saying. Just when I started to think that the last couple years could not be topped in weirdness this case comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux