AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypocrite of the biggest kind. Spouting prayers and Jesus, and lying all the while. Tammi, go reread the 10 Commandments...Thall shalt not lie.

I put something on her Facebook wall about not bearing false witness. She deleted it.

So TPS admitted the obvious. I am so shocked. I wonder if her little bout of conscientiousness had anything to do with the search tonight? I wish she would just get it out of her system and admit the rest. Confession is good for the soul Tammi.

I think Elizabeth is starting to talk

Quoting from earlier story link by me:

".......'I made a poor decision back when I met Elizabeth," said Smith. "I helped her (Elizabeth) file her paperwork so she could get her child support and things like that. There was another name put on there and I helped her (Elizabeth) fill out that paperwork, and because of that it obviously doesn't make me look good.'.........."

JMO, her stupid lies are what are making her not look good.

How would Elizabeth get child support from her cousin? dum, dum, dum, Tammi - you were after that baby, period.

"..... With her husband, Jack, waiting nearby, Tammi went on to say she and her husband do not have attorneys, but were considering calling one. ....."

That might be a pretty good idea there, Mz TammiFae.

That is exactly another thing leading me to believe he isn't alive. She just wants us to think he is because at least with these charges she'll get out of jail sometime in the future. The alternative is LWOP for murder. MOO

Not if she is charged in Texas.....I am pretty sure it would be a capital case. If I was EJ I would be talking and doing everything I could think of to get baby Gabe back.

I can hear Jack now " I told you to keep your mouth shut , but noooo you would not listen " :)

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

The search warrants come just hours after Tammi Smith voluntarily met with Tempe detectives for more than two hours Thursday.

As she walked out of Tempe Police Department Headquarters, Smith could be heard saying, "That was rough."

Tammi, it was rough?

What do you think this ordeal has been like for Gabriel, being handed off to strangers?

What do you think this ordeal has been like for Logan, his family and everyone that loves Gabriel???

this is from days ago.. but when they were on nancy grace and Jack would talk... did anyone else see Tammi grab his legs to shush him?...when he was talking about knowing the baby was alive and that Elizabeth was emotional with him. That did it for me

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

I have to laugh: now that they have had their home searched, their credibility destroyed, their lies exposed, and their apparent saintliness tarnished...they are considering calling a lawyer.

In the video it says LE is expected to be at the Smiths' for a couple more hours - wow. The article was timestamped at 11:34 AZ time? Seems like that is a long time for computers and traveling docs?

Salem

Aye, aye, aye, do I have alot to catch up on!!!

Should be easy enough for LE to know who EJ was arguing with on that phone call at the hotel, based on the time frame of the babysitters story, right?

Yeah, I think so ... hope it's another piece of evidence that shows they lied, what was the date?

In the video it says LE is expected to be at the Smiths' for a couple more hours - wow. The article was timestamped at 11:34 AZ time? Seems like that is a long time for computers and traveling docs?

Salem

Yep, I was thinking that same thing. Although, it's a big house... and they are probably trying to figure out what all of the colon machinery is for!

The search warrants come just hours after Tammi Smith voluntarily met with Tempe detectives for more than two hours Thursday.

As she walked out of Tempe Police Department Headquarters, Smith could be heard saying, "That was rough."

Tammi, it was rough?

What do you think this ordeal has been like for Gabriel, being handed off to strangers?

What do you think this ordeal has been like for Logan, his family and everyone that loves Gabriel???

I hope it gets a lot more rough. As much as I know about this world, and the awful people in it, it still blows me away that there are people out there that lie, cheat, steal to get whatever they want, and then try to come off as upstanding, God-fearing people of the community.

Those people have a beautiful home, beautiful daughter, own their own business, and still it's not enough. They have to solicit young girls to have babies for them, manipulate other young mothers to give up their babies to them...I could go on and on. I'm still blown away by what she said on NG, I think the first night, that while at the airport, she came across EJ crying and said what do you want to do with your baby? WHY on earth would that be the first thing you said to a complete stranger? This woman has issues beyond belief, and talks about EJ needing psychotherapy...uh, yeah.

I'm sorry, I'm frustrated, and just sick of TPS. She tries to come off as some saint, when she's nothing but a slug in the mud.

breathing.....

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4681888#post4681888"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread # 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Posted at 8:52 tonight
I'm thinking the reason LE has not talked to the Smith's or returned their calls is because they are waiting until they have enough solid evidence to arrest them....be afraid Tammi, be very afraid.

How prophetic, mom-t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member