Found Safe AZ - Henri Ramirez-Sanchez, 11, Mesa, 21 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good morning WS peeps. I cannot believe there are zero updates about Henri’s case! What is going on? Doesn’t LE have to know something they’re unable to report for this to have gone radio silent? They have Henri on at least one video camera, you can’t tell me he doesn’t show up on others if it’s a heavily trafficked area! Why no release of stills of him from the video they admit to having so people can see what he looks like, what he was wearing, what direction he was headed?

Are there any missing posters with a photo and info? No Help us Find Henri FB pages? No pleas from the parents?

I’m not even NEAR the fence on this one.

Are there any missing posters with a photo and info? No Help us Find Henri FB pages? No pleas from the parents?

Since replies/comments to FB News Articles/ Missing Posts by LE FB pages cant be discussed, this question is hard to answer.

Sometimes, nice random citizens who dont know the family still care enough about missing kids to print up fliers themselves and tape them up/distribute them.
I bet the city of Mesa, Arizona has at least a couple nice, random citizens........

Edited to add link to post about Henri on Mesa PD FB page:
City of Mesa Police Department

Last edited:
I’ve been away a couple of days - I cannot believe that there is NO word on whether this is even an on going case any longer or what is being done to find Henri! This is one of the strangest things I’ve seen.

Unless LE knows exactly what happened to him and need all the evidence to make sure the perpetrators are brought to justice or some other scenario.

None of it makes sense

Unless LE knows exactly what happened to him and need all the evidence to make sure the perpetrators are brought to justice or some other scenario.
Sadly, the longer this goes on, the more likely I think this is. The fact that there's no family speaking out is also disconcerting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HerculesDog
Back