AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked, stunned.....boy oh boy was I wrong..........(happy family).....
I am reeling and sad also for Isabel. And her brothers. And angry too. I wear my heart on my sleeve too much .

No more need for scanner reports methinks.

But we need our Circle K nightly reports !,, lafffin

Did anyone notice this link I posted, it is notable wrt to the case of the three little girls from Hawaii, what caught my attention is that they have IDed some person at a gas station caught on camera and take note of what he is WEARING, green sleeveless shirt and dark shorts, in the article it says:

However he looks hispanic and doesnt have a crew cut or glasses like the sketch they put out, interesting nonetheless.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/azstarnet.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/8a/68ac94cc-8bab-5154-82ff-14a20cbe9e25/4fab5a4d87e04.preview-300.jpg[/IMG

Regarding this CPS thing, [B]I dont think I am prepared to read too much in to it yet wrt to this being some sort of clue that one of the parents are involved as it may be something as simple as Sergio and Becky having some problems in their marriage because of the stress [/B]of Isabel being gone, that happens with parents of missing children, and one of the parents may have decided to go live elsewhere and CPS has determined that the children are best off with the one remaining parent who is living in the home or wherever it is that parent is living.[/quote]

If they were just having the usual marital problems, then CPS would not be instantly involved in making an order about where the kids should stay. Parents are totally allowed to separate and make their own decisions about where the kids stay in such circumstances---unless CPS decides that one of those parents is not safe for some reason.

LE is letting all of this info slip out for a reason, as noted before...
And even Josh Powell was allowed to see his kids, as someone mentioned...this parent cannot even talk to them??

We will have to wait and see, I guess. But I don't think telephone contact, under supervision, would be prevented, if that was the case...this is saying NO contact of ANY kind...

If he made any threat to kill himself and the children heard it he will have no contact at all until they find he is suitable to be in contact with the children again.

Wow! My first thought was the parent who is not allowed contact is implicated in Isabel's disappearance. But it is also possible that one of the parents has had a breakdown of some kind because of the disappearance and is not allowed contact with the other children for that reason.

If that was the case LE would not have gone public with the latest development IMHO.

Wow...not allowed ANY KIND of contact?

Was one parent telling the children what to say? Feeding them a story? So they can't even talk on the phone? What the heck??
IMO, it's related to drugs/alcohol or domestic violence.

I am reeling and sad also for Isabel. And her brothers. And angry too. I wear my heart on my sleeve too much .

We still need to find her. Maybe someone involved in this with Sergio will call in something they know or helped with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ONLY time I have ever seen CPS do this,it is because one parent is deemed to be unsafe for the child/children to be around. Usual stuff is drugs,alcohol,violence...It is a VERY serious thing...MOO

Maybe one of the parents is mentally unstable due to Isabel missing for so long now, maybe a danger to him/herself and therefor for the children.

(Since neither one of the parents is detained)

If he made any threat to kill himself and the children heard it he will have no contact at all until they find he is suitable to be in contact with the children again.

We don't know it is the dad, actually...just guessing. But I have to disagree. I think LE is building up to some kind of announcement and that there has always been a reason they have said specifically that "everyone, including the parents" are POI's and this is just my opinion.

I also don't think at least the older son was as "supervised" as one might want before any of this happened. JMO

Child Protective Services’ primary objective is to keep children safely within their own families. CPS works cooperatively with parents to make that happen. Child Protective Services is a program that seeks to help families by strengthening the ability of parents, guardians or custodians to provide good care for their children. The program tries to balance the legal rights of parents and the needs and rights of children to live in a physically and emotionally healthful situation.

If one of the parents was breaking down in grief, and unable to function, then CPS would make certain that the kids had someone in the family to take control, like the other parent or a grandparent or an Aunt. But to cease contact with that parent, makes me believe it is something other than just a parent having grieving issues. JMO

I had a friend whose child was dying of brain cancer, at age 5. She was inconsolable, and virtually useless as a mother for her older children at that time. Even after the funeral, it took a full year for her to snap back. Her husband did the best he could, but had to keep his job for the benefits. Many of us in the neighborhood pitched in and helped the grandmother with the two older elementary school kids. CPS was never involved, even though the older daughter would break down and cry at school, and was unable to really take part in class.

Did anyone notice this link I posted, it is notable wrt to the case of the three little girls from Hawaii, what caught my attention is that they have IDed some person at a gas station caught on camera and take note of what he is WEARING, green sleeveless shirt and dark shorts, in the article it says:

However he looks hispanic and doesnt have a crew cut or glasses like the sketch they put out, interesting nonetheless.

4fab5a4d87e04.preview-300.jpg

Regarding this CPS thing, I dont think I am prepared to read too much in to it yet wrt to this being some sort of clue that one of the parents are involved as it may be something as simple as Sergio and Becky having some problems in their marriage because of the stress of Isabel being gone, that happens with parents of missing children, and one of the parents may have decided to go live elsewhere and CPS has determined that the children are best off with the one remaining parent who is living in the home or wherever it is that parent is living.

I am not going to go into a tizzy about it either. One of the parents could have had an emotional breakdown because of the stress. Even crying and throwing things and the boys were in the home.

If CPS thinks that one of the parents may be suicidal or is emotionally unstable they would separate that parent from the boys.

IMO

Child Protective Services’ primary objective is to keep children safely within their own families. CPS works cooperatively with parents to make that happen. Child Protective Services is a program that seeks to help families by strengthening the ability of parents, guardians or custodians to provide good care for their children. The program tries to balance the legal rights of parents and the needs and rights of children to live in a physically and emotionally healthful situation.

No contact. None. That is a major red flag.

I have a friend with severe bipolar who has been periodically hospitalized for attempted suicide and suicidal thoughts.

She has a wonderful supportive husband. And she has never ONCE been restricted from seeing their son due to her mental instability. Obviously he did not see her while she was sedated or restrained, but CPS never removed him from having contact with her.

That is not what this is, IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moo.. but Sergio does very much have parts of his life that IMO he does not want exposed.. moo.. moo.. moo.. moo.. I believe this can be seen by any who care to sleuth around on Google as I did very early on.. however IMO I could find zero reason that this would have had anything whatsoever to do with Isa being missing.. I still cannot see how it would be relevant to her disappearance ..BUT THUS FAR IT IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DISCERN AS BEING "HIDDEN" BY THIS FAMILY..

I JUST DON'T KNOW.. THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT I'M REALLY DUMBFOUNDED RIGHT NOW AND I JUST PRAY THAT WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS HAPPENING THAT IT WILL RESULT IN ISA BEING FOUND!

I wonder in what type of place the other parent is staying? With friend/family or as an in-patient somewhere?

Oh Starry :( you deserve a big hug. Thank you so much for your hard work.

This does sound like very bad news.

Actually, we do need a Tucson scanner thread Starry. It helps our town through things near each of us that doesn't always make the news. Thanks Starry, raine, cluciano, joe & all the rest of you for updating & listening to the static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2